Obama has killed...

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
The infamous SCAMola said:
Fuck Peta.

That is all.
Seriously, they yell about killing a fly when thy brutally murder strays with no remorse.

Take a look!:

Daezd

Mar 1, 2008
The Political Gamer said:
OMG NOT ONLY IS OBAMA A COMMUNIST BUT A KILLER TOO /sarcasm
I know you're joking, but if you actually read the youtube comments (I know, I know...but it's like an addiction!) you will find tons of anti-Obama replies along with an unholy amount of racist comments.

Man I hate youtube...

On topic: Obama's face at 0:28 was priceless.

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
Oh, the IRONY--PETA getting upset at Obama swatting a fly, when they euthanize the animals brought to their 'shelters' [http://www.petakillsanimals.com/].

Sit down and shut up, PETA. The only good thing y'all have done is Psychotic!Cooking Mama [http://www.peta.org/cooking-mama/].

wgreer25

Good news everyone!
Jun 9, 2008
The infamous SCAMola said:
Fuck Peta.

That is all.
You speak so much truth.

I work for a food company that is developing new food products that could combat heart disease and cancer. Animal testing is REQUIRED BY LAW, and peta has launched all these campains against us and outright lying about what is going on in our labs. They have videos of animals being outright tortured and "sugest" that this is how we treat our lab animals. I just hate how they can make complete baseless acusations and damaging and untrue remarks and not get their asses sued (probably because they are NFP).

Gee... work on heart disease and curing cancer or save the lives of a few mice... not a tough decision in my book.

Biek

Mar 5, 2008
Flies arent nearly as annoying as seagulls. *loads bowgun*

This reminds me of an event in the Netherlands back in 2005. They were trying to break a world record of domino (4 million stones) when a sparrow got into the area and knocked over 23.000 stones. In order to prevent it from causing anymore damage, they shot it. Causing animal sympathizers to rage throughout the country.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
Internet Kraken said:
Obama killed a bug......so what?

What is the point of this thread?
who cares it's funny X'D
Obama killing a bug=funny?

Well then I used to be the funniest person on Earth back when I poured coke on ant hills as a child.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
0p3rati0n said:
Internet Kraken said:

who cares it's funny X'D

Well then I used to be the funniest person on Earth back when I poured coke on ant hills as a child.
LOL that's just as funny X"D WOOT lets get some ants high with the caffeine of COKEACOLA XDDDDDDD

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Cpt_Oblivious said:
That's just bringing up the whole "Meaning of Life" question.
And even the Monty Pythons couldn't figure that out after an entire movie.

Flies do have a purpose: To piss everybody off and give spiders something to eat.

iyaerP

Sep 5, 2008
My only wish was that our Lord and Savior Obama had killed the fly with lasers shot from his eyes instead of swatting it.

Oh yeah, and that the PETA dipshits would go die in a fire. Seriously, what is wrong with them?

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
Internet Kraken said:
0p3rati0n said:
Internet Kraken said:

who cares it's funny X'D

LOL that's just as funny X"D WOOT lets get some ants high with the caffeine of COKEACOLA XDDDDDDD
Actually the coke would burn through their exoskeleton while they drowned in it.

See I didn't have a magnifying glass, so I had to find an alternative way of killing bugs.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
0p3rati0n said:
Internet Kraken said:
0p3rati0n said:
Internet Kraken said:

who cares it's funny X'D

Actually the coke would burn through their exoskeleton while they drowned in it.

See I didn't have a magnifying glass, so I had to find an alternative way of killing bugs.
*laughing while talking* Niiiiiiiiice smart thinking. That must be a painful death you sick little *blocked*