Obama has killed...

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
Caimekaze said:
bernthalbob616 said:
...a fly. And people, such as PETA, have critcised him for it. I don't see what the fuss is about. Flys are annoying little buggers that can carry disease, and serve no visible purpose (if there is one could someone PM me about it).

So what's your opinion?

Also, feel free to add tales to this thread where any sort of group has over-reacted to a trivial event.
No visible purpose!? My good man, flies have a perfectly valuable purpose! They feed frogs!
Now, imagine a life without frogs. Depressing, no? That is the fly's purpose.

Oh, also ecosystem maintanence and stuff. But that's not as important as the frogs.
hey hey HEY they feed lizards to and that would be an aweful world a world without lizards (cringes)

ThatJagoGuy

Feb 11, 2009
I let flies live. It allows me to feel smug and superior.

This is a complete waste of any organisations time though. I liked the 'sea-kitten' episode though... it at least served a valid purpose.

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
These are teh people who are intending to boycott maple syrup because Canada is a truly barbaric country, which kills baby seals. So now you know. The same people who oppose killing 385 000 out of 5.6 million seals a year also oppose killing FLIES. Listen PETA, if you like animals, try fighting a REAL problem, like global warming, which could easily kill nearly every species of animal on the planet. But just to show their intelligence, they are against killing flies, a species which surely numbers in the trillions, and is certainly not in danger of extinction.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
Obama killed a bug......so what?

What is the point of this thread?
The point of the thread is to show how ridiculous PETA is. Thanks for your valuable input however.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Shapsters said:
Internet Kraken said:

The point of the thread is to show how ridiculous PETA is. Thanks for your valuable input however.
You mean something we all already knew?

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
Shapsters said:
Internet Kraken said:

You mean something we all already knew?
Hey, you are the one who asked what the point of the thread was, and I told you.

FluffX

May 27, 2008
He killed a fly?
He KILLED a FLY?!
HE KILLED A FLY?!

Well ok then. But seriously, what's next?

"GASP! Did you just start driving BEFORE the light had ENTIRELY FINISHED TURNING GREEN?! AAAAAARGHJIGAFAASDFGQWERRRRAEetceteraandsuch!"

Talonhand

Jun 13, 2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Wow! I have to say, people get more idiotic every day. So PETA, you're telling me your yards are filled with insects because you just put them out on the lawn and refuse to get pest control? I feel sorry for every one who has to live next to them. I almost feel sorry for PETA.