Obama has killed...

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
Wait. So president Obama killed a fly. And people are whining about THAT?

I lost my faith in humanity a long time ago, but this would probably have caused me to lose it if I had still had it.

gains

Jan 8, 2008
I think the lack of proper sewerage and roadside ditches filled with executed police academy students have made Iraq an excellent breeding ground for flies. So I suppose you could say that Bush and Cheney were pro-fly.

lazerwolf

Jan 4, 2009
Loop Stricken said:
Good lord.
Flies aren't animals anyway, they're insects.
well technically insects fall under the animal kingdom. now if Obama went to town on some fungus or bacteria it would be all good in PETA's eyes

munx13

Some guy on the internet
Dec 17, 2008
That's not the only ptoblem. HE ALSO KILLS MILLIONS OF BACTERIA WITH EACH STEP!! THAT MANIAC HAS TO BE STOPPED!!

YukoValis

Aug 9, 2008
people will fight and whine over anything just to get attention now. People get upset at gogle for making their banner name fancy, and now this? There are so many people with little brains caring only about the little tiny things that aren't even issues.

mikecoulter

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2008
He killed a fly! What a mad maannnn. A mad mannn I say!

Haha, that video's good :p

Fastest hands in the West.

Muaka

Apr 16, 2009
The other month i saw a beetle next to my computer, one i had never seen before. Probably never even discovered before. So do you know what i did? I crushed it with a tissue. Suck on that, PETA.

Nifty

Sep 30, 2008
If Obama hadn't have killed it, it'd no doubt have flown into a spider's web or someones windshield.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
This is why the rest of the world says your media sucks America do something about it, good god this is fucking stupid I mean really it gets so bad its painful now.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
The infamous SCAMola said:
Fuck Peta.

That is all.
that is indeed all. pretty stupid of them, but hey, what can we expect from the people who want fish to be called sea-kittens, so we wont eat them.

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
How bored are these activists getting?
But appart from that, how fucking awesome was it! He got it in one swift motion, most flies manage to evade, but oh no, not Obama!