Ocean Marketing Rep Sues Former Employers

UnderGlass

Jan 12, 2012
Oh thank goodness! I really needed a good laugh. Christoforo really is the gift that just keeps giving.

I mean it's all in the name right? Christoforo. I really hope Santa keeps him off the naughty list this year, purely for the joy and laughter he has brought into the homes of internet denizens everywhere.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Sixcess said:
He's like a lemming on a bungee cord - can't quite hit the bottom of the cliff but he keeps trying.
I think he did actually hit it... he just bounced up afterwards and is going for a another hit. -_-

Antonio Torrente

Feb 19, 2010
Dirty Hipsters said:
It's like he doesn't realize that he's acting like a total ass and that no one likes him. He'd probably fit in perfectly with the cast of Jersey Shore.
You know what he's perfect for Jersey Shore, because he looks like the guys there only older, he as dumb as the guys there, and he will earn a lot of money for acting stupid in front of the camera.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
tmande2nd said:
So in other words:

Yeah CRY SOME MORE you brain damaged incompetent.
now now, that's an insult to brain-damaged people

this guy is just an incompetent jackass, there's a difference...
we can insult him all we want and it's still Pc :D

Brad Shepard said:
I think we are ignoring the biggest issue here... HOW THE HELL DOES ONE USE THAT THING?!
the little arms bend round to your fingers at the back of the controller, so you can press them backwards instead of using your thumb, if for example you did not have a thumb or you feel moving it is costing you the game ( i am unconvinced, but it's possible i guess )

piclemaniscool

Dec 19, 2008
Crimson_Dragoon said:
piclemaniscool said:
My popcorn is a bit stale, but I'll still gladly bring the container back for Cristoforo. So many questions: Why isn't he in jail? How could someone so legendarily stupid have gotten this far in life? Was the Avenger any good?
1. Unfortunately, being an ass isn't considered illegal.

2. Your guess is as good as mine on that one.

3. Apparently, pretty good. That's the biggest shame of all of this: that the controller - which is supposed to help people with disabilities play games - and its maker are getting their names dragged through the mud because of this jackass.
Well, I was referring to the time when he hijacked accounts and attempted to extort clients, which IS a crime. (link in OP, i'm not good with BBcode, plus on a mac right now)

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
piclemaniscool said:
Crimson_Dragoon said:
piclemaniscool said:
My popcorn is a bit stale, but I'll still gladly bring the container back for Cristoforo. So many questions: Why isn't he in jail? How could someone so legendarily stupid have gotten this far in life? Was the Avenger any good?
1. Unfortunately, being an ass isn't considered illegal.

2. Your guess is as good as mine on that one.

3. Apparently, pretty good. That's the biggest shame of all of this: that the controller - which is supposed to help people with disabilities play games - and its maker are getting their names dragged through the mud because of this jackass.
Well, I was referring to the time when he hijacked accounts and attempted to extort clients, which IS a crime. (link in OP, i'm not good with BBcode, plus on a mac right now)
also didn't he threaten a couple of people that has to be illeagal

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Oh nice! This guy again. I look forward to seeing what delicious entertainment this moron can provide me with.

And the Motto of the Moment when I came on this page was "Here we go again"

How appropriate.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
This is why he can't have nice things.

Jesus, this man is LEGENDARILY stupid. How the hell can this twatbag not understand that NOBODY likes him and EVERYBODY hates him!? And yes! I'm aware that I made a tautology!

jimmy_curbstomp

Mar 1, 2010
Sixcess said:
He's like a lemming on a bungee cord - can't quite hit the bottom of the cliff but he keeps trying.
That's the funniest sentence I've read all day! Just thought you should know.

On another note, this all makes me want to try out that controller. Has anyone here ever used one?

Comando96

May 26, 2009
Why can't anonymous do something useful and stop this guy ever having an internet connection ever again? I mean... DDOSing Virgin... ok... that's not going to be very effective. This guy will only have a computer... as opposed to an Entreprenures Empire which has enough infrastructure to be it's own country xD

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
:p I REALLY hope N-Control counter-sues after the judge laughs Christoforo out of the courtroom.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
There's no need to lie to make him look bad.
In fact, you don't have to say anything.
He does it all on his own.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Christo: Yo', judge, these people have been lying and disrespecting me! I can't get any new clients for my own PR operation!

Judge: Sir, we have countless documents to affirm the assertions that were made against you. Emails sent by you in which you acted in a manner that in no way respected the customers of N-Control, thus giving them proper grounds to fire you as you were not performing proper services as a PR agent representing them. We have numerous testimonies that you are quote: "The douchiest douche that ever douched his way to graduation from Douchington State Douchiversity." And the general consensus from all those concerned is that you are just a horrible person.

Christo: You're lying! You don't have any email evidence! You're part of the reason I can't get any work! I'm going to sue you now!

Judge: Sir, I know this isn't a criminal case and that you are the plaintiff, but I'm sentencing you to life in prison without parole on the grounds that you are a heinous detriment to our society and to protect the mental well-being of the citizens of the world.