Ocean Marketing Rep Sues Former Employers

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
i cant honestly believe anyone would represent him, i know american lawyers have a reputation for being ambulance chaser and everything but i am sure any competent firm would tell him that he lacks any leg to stand on.

regardless gunna grab me some butterkiss and enjoy the proceedings, nom nom nom

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Him again? Oh yay, we were totally missing another round of Hipster Douchebag action!

Oh, wait. We weren't. The gangplank to the Failboat's right this way, mister Christoforo, and your personal iceberg made of common sense and solid arguments against you is being prepped as we speak. You're all set for your shipwreck!

In other words:

chiefohara

Sep 4, 2009
Sweet loving jesus... the only employment options this moron will ever have is the foreign legion... and i don't think even they would touch him with a 10,000 foot pole.

I've seen some deluded 'its everyone's fault but my own' whingers in my time but this infant really takes the cake.

Grow the hell up and accept responsibility for your actions you douche.

Uber Waddles

May 13, 2010
Despite his jack-assery for the company, violating a contract is still, well, violating a contract. If what he claims is true, than there is a good chance this mouth breather could walk away with bit of money.

Assuming that they don't file a counter lawsuit. No doubt if he was doing PR work, he was under contract - and he definately violated that contract. Usually they have a clause that says, in more legal terms, "we can fire you if your an asshole to customers".

As for slander/libel - those are very difficult, in terms of international law. The burden is to prove that what they said was a lie, and how/why it was fabricated, against what information they had gathered and printed. Given the events that occured, a judge would more than likely throw these claims out.

As for him QQing about not making a living - he works in Public Relations. The point of Public Relations is to deal with unsavory attitudes or practices and to promote the companies interests and campaigns. There is more, but that's the surface. If you're dumb enough to flip shit at a handicapped person because they asked you politely when a product is shipping, you sunk your own ship. You never yell or threaten a customer. Ever.

You also don't threaten to sell their goods, threaten that you stole thousands of credit card numbers from various transactions, threaten people who set up some of the most important trade shows in the industry, who also has his own prominent media outlet - and above that, expect that business will be booming. You lost your job over your own actions, not anyone elses.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Sixcess said:
He's like a lemming on a bungee cord - can't quite hit the bottom of the cliff but he keeps trying.
This is my new favorite line. I just about fell out of my chair laughing at the mental image I got when I read it.
Thank you for this.

OT: So will he be sueing them on the People's Court? Please let him be his own attorney, please please please. Just let him spend Ten minutes pleading his case to any judge on the planet and the case will be thrown out and he will be fined for wasting time.

Graill

Apr 5, 2012
This quote from Jay Crisp on facebook should be a required sig.

"It's like watching people from Jersey Shore in a grudge match with literacy."

Well done sir.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Brad Shepard said:
I think we are ignoring the biggest issue here... HOW THE HELL DOES ONE USE THAT THING?!
I thought that too but its not as complicated as it looks