Odd features you find attractive.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
I often find myself falling for girls who are a little chubby. It just makes them so cute.

Hidan03

Aug 6, 2009
It may not fit in on this topic, but I like "Average" girls. I think in a time where people are so obsessed with physical appearance, a "Normal" person is extremely attractive. Someone who's curvy, hair any length, maybe a tattoo or 2 (but not a lot) and not "overly-pierced". I can't stand a ton of piercings. Oh, and I love glasses....

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
Alright :) I thought I'd be the only one who would say big nose. Or rather strong, not big. And I like a strong jaw too. Muscular is good in my opinion also. Another thing, I'm a really tall guy and the taller a girl is, the more she catches my eye.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
I like short Girls. Like 4"10' and under. Mind you i am 17 and i always learn the age before asking out. I like short not young,young is creepy.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Short hair, boyish, broad shoulders, big nose. Not conscious choices, but I find myself attracted to these features on girls.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
I also find myself less attracted to girls that are "super hot." I like a more plain look. Not ugly, just less flashy

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
And I've never had myself a girl that was younger than me. I like them older

Korikitsune0

Apr 23, 2010
My last gf had this big scar down her back from surgery. It went from the base of her neck down almost to her buttcrack. And I just theouhg it was the cutest thing ever. I used to love to run my fingers along her scar. And she's really self conscious about it, so it made her happy that I liked it so much,

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
As stated previously, freckles. I like to count my gingerish husbands freckles. Don't know why. Also a good earlobe is necessary. Ever since I was born I hold onto my cold earlobe, I used to suck my thumb doing this, but I grab my husbands, especially when stressed or cuddling. Never met anyone else who did that. I swear its not a fetish, its a comfort blanket. I don't like them connected to the head or too small. Gotta be enough to hold in between my fingers.

On the less strange note, I always seem to find stereotypical Jewish guys hot, dark hair, hooked nose. Don't know why, just is.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
Girls who are my height, or taller. I'm 6 feet myself, so those are hard to find. Long hair, past the shoulders is also nice. Brown eyes also get me, and curves are lovely.

Vagabond_Samurai

Dec 22, 2009
Hmm...on the physical side, I enjoy a muscular/strong woman (I enjoy a powerful woman), thick/BBW (I enjoy a soft woman), a really short lady (since I'm close to 7 feet tall, many fit this criteria), a very tall woman (I would enjoy the opportunity to climb a woman taller than I...which hasn't happened yet :( ), sideburns/fuzzy forearms (I have no idea why), and the taste of a woman's skin. Yep. That's creepy, but it's ok, because I'm a shadow.

But the things that I really find attractive are intellect, a strong sense of justice, independence, controlled rage (yeah, that's weird...), the ability to use weaponry, and a woman that does not spend too much time worried about her appearance, because I tend to find something attractive in the person that I am with.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
triggrhappy94 said:
Well I kind of have a thing for emo-looking girls.
This one seems to be popping up a lot....interesting

Also as a side note, fire fox tried to correct my misspelling of popping as pooping

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Small boobs, which most of the time I'd find much more attractive than the larger variety.

Can't really think of anything else, oddly enough...

Vagabond_Samurai

Dec 22, 2009
The Rookie Gamer said:
Girls who are my height, or taller. I'm 6 feet myself, so those are hard to find. Long hair, past the shoulders is also nice. Brown eyes also get me, and curves are lovely.

The rarity of the six foot tall woman. Like diamonds scattered through the desert. Whenever I see one, I strike up a conversation, which is quite easy since she and I would be a head taller than anyone else in a crowd, lol~