Off The Top Of My Head

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
kailus13 said:
At least I'm kinder than Erin. Slightly.
You wait until they're KOed and then you skin them?

YOLO would actualy make a good name if you were doing a Nuzlocke challenge.
At that point, you might as well just name them all "redshirt."

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
You heartless monster. Why would you murder and skin an innocent Pikachu, when Clefairy makes a MUCH cuter hat?

jericu

Oct 22, 2008
You haven't even seen the Botique in Lumiose yet. 250,000 pokemon fun bux, down the drain from a shirt and a bag.

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
Shoot... I might as well stay away from these things until I do get pokemon X. I don't regret buying monster hunter, but damn I so want to play this now...

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
My friend was playing this at work and was wasting all his money on pokeballs and potions instead of getting a $5000 hair cut. What a fool

Also, it's nice to see Game Freak borrowing from Valve. Forget catching Pokemon, you gotta get those hats

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
This comic makes the Pokefan from Gen 2 look a lot more dark than cute.

<_< Horrible...

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I think, the only clothing I want in X/Y is the Pangoro hat I've seen on some people. >.<

There really should be a store that only sells pokemon hats in there. xD

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
PoolCleaningRobot said:
My friend was playing this at work and was wasting all his money on pokeballs and potions instead of getting a $5000 hair cut. What a fool

Also, it's nice to see Game Freak borrowing from Valve. Forget catching Pokemon, you gotta get those hats
*snerk* Oh, man...I didn't even think of that! So...who would be the Pokéworld's equivalent of the nine classes? Besides Lt. Surge as the Soldier, that is.

There's also this part of me that wants to see Ash's hat available in this game.

CAPTCHA: better call saul

I don't think he can help, Captcha.

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
GamemasterAnthony said:
*snerk* Oh, man...I didn't even think of that! So...who would be the Pokéworld's equivalent of the nine classes? Besides Lt. Surge as the Soldier, that is.

There's also this part of me that wants to see Ash's hat available in this game.
It shouldn't be too hard to find some pokemon Team Fortress 2 crossover. Speaking of hats, one image comes to mind...

ZexionSephiroth

Apr 7, 2011
I would pay REAL money just to have the ability to take the hat OFF! As In... I don't want ANY Hat. It doesn't suit my style.

Ironically, I also think the Male outfits are better... As are the Male Hairstyles... And so on... But I don't exactly "Want" to be the guy?

It's like... Why can't there be any real "Tomboy" option? Why can't I just buy the Entire Default Male Outfit, which is awesome... And have the Female Protagonist Wear it? And then get her Hair cut like the Default Male Protagonist Cut? That would be best Player character.

...And then take away the hat, because its still kinda stupid to hide one's hair beneath a hat.

(Headphones are a different Story Though.)

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I've been farming the Battle Chateau, it's a neat income. That said I haven't played that much... damn work. This is my first Pokemoning since Gold & Silver, so we're in a similar 'oh my fuck what is all this shit?' boat.

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
'Don't worry, it's pimp as fuck.'

Well that just about excuses anything doesn't it.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Skinning and gutting that yellow annoying puffball? ILOVEIT!
Please, please, oh please, do one where Jigglypuff gets turned into ovenmits.