Official Report Thread

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Wait, what about that guy who was a mod here forever? NewClassic, whatever happened to him? Or is that who you meant by Nuke?

I know it's like 2 months later, but the thought just occurred to me.
Oh, yeah, Nuke is NewClassic's nickname.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
@JoJo Do you think you could unsticky some of the threads from the Video Game forum to clear some room?

I would say these are unnecessary to keep up any longer:

And this one is kind of pointless as PMs aren't coming back for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: JoJo

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@JoJo Do you think you could unsticky some of the threads from the Video Game forum to clear some room?

I would say these are unnecessary to keep up any longer:

And this one is kind of pointless as PMs aren't coming back for the foreseeable future.
I've unstickied the first two, but I'm leaving the last one for now as looking at the last few posts in the thread, it seems like users have found ways around the PM restrictions.

Reactions: Drathnoxis

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Bobmaster beat me to the punch on posting this thread in current events. Can you please close the one I created so Bob’s is the only one :)

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Technozen is definitely an advertising account. They only post videos from the channel Technozen Gaming in the game articles and videos thread and never post anywhere else.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
In the Shinzo Abe thread there appears to be an embedded media - Twitter I think - posted by Chimpzy on Page 3 that’s killing the page from loading on a mobile device.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
In the Shinzo Abe thread there appears to be an embedded media - Twitter I think - posted by Chimpzy on Page 3 that’s killing the page from loading on a mobile device.
Ban Chimpzy for breaking the site!

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I'm not experiencing any issues myself on mobile but out of prudence, I've edited the embed into a link.