Oh dear god (graphic animal cruelty)

Confidingtripod

May 29, 2010
Be WARNED: the following is a very graphic, very disgusting and unethical treatment of animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5Z6m24jXk

This needs to stop, I was told about this from a friend and asked to spread awareness of it.
This was not intended to cause harm so anyone offended please dont report me, I admit that I couldnt watch it all the way through.

I'm not a person who believes eating meat is wrong or anything like that but please, at some point its just sadistic how people treat animals.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I only saw the first few seconds and that starting picture, then read the description. I don't want to feel sick. But yes, people are incredibly cruel to animals. And the fur industry needs to go, it is not essential like meat, and there are not the same ethical restrictions for it as for food livestock. And yes, people can be sick bastards. I have a strong sense of empathy and a less strong stomach, so I'm not gonna watch that.

What is almost as worrying is that the commenters think that all Chinese people endorse this, despite that fact that it most likely happens in their countries' as well. People are ignorant of the world, they do not treat animals properly and with respect, they are cruel and greedy, and they would condemn an entire nationality because of a few selfish and cruel individuals. This is the way of the world :( If I had the chance to rule the world for one day and implement some permanent changes and laws, treating both animals and other people with respect and understanding would be first on the list.

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
yeah I do not like that. If you didnt torture them and did it in a nice humane way then sure. but this is totally wrong They seem to be enjoying hurting them

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Wow, that was worse than I thought it would be, the animal being skinned alive was harder to watch than that video of Budd Dwyers (U.S. policitian) shooting himself in the head which somehow is allowed on YouTube. Yeah that's sick alright, I'm not against using animals for fur entirely since I eat animals myself and wear leather shoes but they shouldn't be cruelly treated like this.

Shame there was so many racist comments on the video about it being Chinese people carrying out the deeds :-(

OutcastBOS

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2009
Gah...no words can describe how awful I feel...Dear lord *retches* that one was still alive after skinning! S-some people...ugh...

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Just knowing that this video shows someone torturing animals, I'm not going to watch it. I can't stand animal cruelty, and these people need to be stopped. I enjoy eating meat, but I do not want to see someone hurting an animal, especially for the fun of causing it pain.

linkvegeta said:
yeah I do not like that. If you didnt torture them and did it in a nice humane way then sure. but this is totally wrong They seem to be enjoying hurting them
They're sadists. They enjoy hurting others weaker than them, and unable to fight back.

brandon237 said:
I only saw the first few seconds and that starting picture, then read the description. I don't want to feel sick. But yes, people are incredibly cruel to animals. And the fur industry needs to go, it is not essential like meat, and there are not the same ethical restrictions for it as for food livestock. And yes, people can be sick bastards. I have a strong sense of empathy and a less strong stomach, so I'm not gonna watch that.

What is almost as worrying is that the commenters think that all Chinese people endorse this, despite that fact that it most likely happens in their countries' as well. People are ignorant of the world, they do not treat animals properly and with respect, they are cruel and greedy, and they would condemn an entire nationality because of a few selfish and cruel individuals. This is the way of the world :( If I had the chance to rule the world for one day and implement some permanent changes and laws, treating both animals and other people with respect and understanding would be first on the list.
Well put.

If I ruled the world, that law you gave it would be one of my first three new laws, and the punishment would be that the person responsible would recieve the same abuse and damage that the animal suffered.

Droa

Aug 1, 2009
That....that was horrid, and it is disgusting to think that it happens every day. However the comments can be just horrible as well.
I am not approving of this but this business comes from demand from real fur clothes, as common in america as anywhere else, in the comments its just a bunch of people saying they would happily skin the people doing this and their entire family, yeah that's just as correct and right to do :S
I hope sometime in the very-near future this process stops. Sadly its a job to the people who do it and they need to feed there families as much as anyone else.

my two cents on the topic overall an such but besides all that it is truly horrific and can't begin to imagine the pain the poor creatures were and are going through.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Korak the Mad said:
Well put.

If I ruled the world, that law you gave it would be one of my first three new laws, and the punishment would be that the person responsible would recieve the same abuse and damage that the animal suffered.
Thank-you, but so many people just don't see the full picture, and there are very few few people who seem to both care for animals and understand that this is the fault of the greedy, not an entire culture. Maybe law 4 would be enforcing lessons on common sense and society...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I only watched the first 20 seconds and I couldn't watch anymore. I despise people who would do this kind of thing to animals. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find my dogs and hold them for a while.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Why can't they electrocute or gas them or some other humane thing, but this is just disgraceful. I have no words to describe this.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
OutcastBOS said:
Gah...no words can describe how awful I feel...Dear lord *retches* that one was still alive after skinning! S-some people...ugh...
i was unsure about watching it but after reading your post, i'm definitely not watching it. those sorts of people need to experience the pain they are putting those animals through

Super G

May 18, 2011
JoJoDeathunter said:
Shame there was so many racist comments on the video about it being Chinese people carrying out the deeds :-(
Those people will really be surprised to learn that fur farms like this don't only exist in China.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Well that was just needless.
Though I am a hunter, animal cruelty for industry or sadistic pleasure has never sat well with me.
And the skinning alive is objectively wrong. Geez. If you're going to skin it, put it out of it's misery.

If you're going to eat it? Kill it quickly.
If it's a serious pest? Kill it quickly.
If it's a threat to you or your family? Kill it quickly.

Never, ever, make it suffer. Ever.
And never kill it at all for your own vanity (fur) or disgusting pleasure.

Doctorrodders

Mar 18, 2010
The method of killing the animals used in that video can be humane, but not in the way that they are doing it. That part is wrong. However, the rest is fine. Contrary to what the second highest rated comment says, the animals are not alive. What you are seeing is the result of the physiological process of drying - ie calcium floods into the nerve and stimulates it, resulting in muscle spasm. And comon, they don't kill them because they don't want blood on it? Whats going to bleed more, an animals that has no heartbeat, and so when the capillaries empty there will be no blood replacing it (they have valves) or an animals who's heart is beating and replacing the blood lost? Its not as if their going to hit an artey (if their doing it right) In fact, they shouldn't even hit any blood vessels if they are skinning the animals correctly

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
I didn't watch the video, as I know I'll be in the foetal position if I did, but from the knowledge of this happening I can already see the nightmares a'coming

Wolfe90

Jan 1, 2011
I can watch a lot of sick, depraved stuff done to animals and feel nothing. But when dogs are in anyway hurt or made to suffer like that then it really brings my blood to a boil.

Tragedy's Rebellion

Feb 21, 2010
I've seen that and it just disgusts me, i really can't add anything that hasn't been said before. It sickens me that we are even in this position having to comment something like this.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I usually make a point of watching stuff like this to the end no matter how unpleasant I find it, because I think I owe it to the person trying to spread a message to see everything they are trying to expose. But this time, I just couldn't.

Fuck these guys, fuck them all. This shit makes Michael Vick look like Doctor fucking Dolittle. I'd like to take this video to the streets and show everyone I see wearing fur exactly what they're wallets are funding.