oh god, you just killed your avatar

Rusty pumpkin

Sep 25, 2009
Pumpkin pies for everyone! Seriously, it's a pumpkin, I doubt stabbing it will do much. Unless of course it was a secret gateway to some nightmare realm, in which case I either saved the world, or damned it for eternity.

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
folieadeux said:
Panic, mine is Agent Smith (matrix revolutions to be precise) so not only is my perception of reality false, I am also an Agent Smith clone myself.
Or you could be The One.

Anyways, I would never kill Dresden, assuming that I could, which is assuming a lot.

MadMikeo14

Aug 23, 2010
I'd be dead... Or at least my luchador alter ego would be dead. But alter egos are not seperate people so I'd be dead! =/

Alavar91

The guy who rarely posts.
Aug 5, 2009
I'd have one hell of a fight on my hands to try and kill Carnage on his own...let alone venom as well.

CondorBob

Jun 8, 2009
Let's see . . . I'd take his suit and those sweet ass glasses, to be sure. I'd be at a loss after that.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
first off I'd be very upset to find my Avy dead! 2ndly I'd be scared shitless due to A the fact that I killed her(and I don't remember shit) and B) the slight possibility that this dead woman is the real Cortana in human form and no Im gonna have either a supremely pissed off Master Chief or the UNSC coming after me