Oh my god......I'm awesome

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
Irridium said:
Taking down any of the Colossi in Shadow of the Colossus.

Just... amazing.

Seriously, climbing these things and killing them is like nothing else.

I really hope that the rumors are true that they are makin a remake of this for the PS3. I would be so happy.

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
I dropped a Witch on Expert in Left 4 Dead 1 with a sniper rifle by emptying two clips on her head from a distance. The last round killed her at the EXACT moment she wanted to take a swing at me. Perfect timing. What a rush.

Edit: on L4D2, when my entire party was incapacitated, I killed a Tank with a katana.

There's just something about the L4D games that when you play it long enough you occasionally experience 'the zone', when your mind is blank and you're just straight up dominating right up to the point when the thought occurs 'man I'm totally kicking ass right now'... after that exact moment you get sniped by a Smoker or something.

Falko

Jun 5, 2010
In one of the early Predator missions in the new AVP theres a section where you have to take out a compound of 7 or 8 marines. Now, say what you want about the rest of the game, but I think this section nails the feeling of being a Predator perfectly! There's something about watching a marine patrol, luring one away with a distraction then taking him out silently that makes you feel like an unstoppable alien baddass

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
mokes310 said:
DividedUnity said:
Ran up to a bear in RDR and started punching it with my bare fists. Theres a challenge for doing it with a knife but I wanted something different.
There's a trick to getting that kill with the knife. Go to Aurora Basin, draw a bear out, then hide in the little fishing hut. He can't get you, but you can get him :)
I didn't need that. I was hunting elk and I seen the bear so I just shot him a few times with a repeater and then went in with the knife. It took ages with just fists the second time though.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Ascending in Nethack. It's something I have never, and likely WILL never do again. I'd like to brag about it but I know it my heart it was bullshit.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Captain Ninja said:
i felt fairly awesome through the entire kingdom hearts 2 final boss fight
Hell yeah! How could I have forgotten that?! I died 6 times in that battle but there was nothing more satisfying and awesome than thrusting the keyblade through Xemas's chest in slowmo as the battle ended.

You've made me feel awesome again. Thanks.

Badong

May 26, 2010
Beating High school game addicts in a 7-on-1 game of counter strike when I was in second grade.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Now, this isn't in a video game. But earlier today I did get Emrakul, The Aeons Torn out in three turns. (Ramp decks FTW)

Samnite

Sep 21, 2009
DavidTheWise said:
Today, in AoE2: I maxxed blacksmith upgrades and created 5 champions, with one monk support, they swept clean 2 opponents. I felt like a madgod.
Old school. I salute you, sir.

I'm often the Teutons when me and my friends have LAN games. They've finally learned how to counter the Teutonic Knights, but when they first met them cries of "WHY WON'T THEY DIE?!?" were coming and oft warmed my heart.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Im goin with the time that i got a 130 kill streak in AVP. I was cautious and picked em off one by one. Felt so good until they called me a hacker and rage quit.

EDIT: I was a xeno

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Recently in Left 4 Dead 2, some smoker in the swamps managed to tackle me with his retractable tongue. When I was freed by a team mate, the little bastard zombie tried to do a runner into the distance. I whipped out a grenade launcher and flattened him just before he dissapeared into the fog. It looked pretty impressive anyway.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Finishing annual. Although we all basically became enemies after that.

Also, name a moment in Uncharted 2. Especially the hotel or the train sequences.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
I was playing Borderlands and I was fighting that dragon thing...it's big and orange. Anyway, I kill it, and it falls right through the ground. "Okay" I said, "Must just be a little glitch, no harm done here." So, next I decide to head over to Sledges canyon to fight Sledge. I dash through all the enemies so I can chain kill them along with Sledge. Once I get to Sledge, the dragon falls from the sky and kills everything but on person. I was in the last stand mode. I kill that guy, and loot everybody. After im done with that, I loot The dragon and was shocked at what I found.

About half of the guns I sold throughout the game.

"I...am....FUCKING AWESOME!" Is what I shouted.

Blitzkreg

Nov 5, 2009
slipknot4 said:
I k33l'd Thaddeus in Naxxramas 10 man 1 minute after the enrage timer as the last man standing, as a hunter.
as a hunter huh? well no achievement there :p
jk jk

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
I was playing 1.6 for the first time in years, and I was at 7-0 on my first round in. I felt super awesome.

My luck ran out quickly after that though....

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Me55enger said:
28 kill, 23 head-shot, 47 point rampage as sniper on TF2.

EDIT: its my birthday in 14 minutes.
Happy Birthday!

OT: 28 kill with medic on Ghost Town in BFBC1.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
sms_117b said:
Getting the .50 Cal sniper shot in CoD4's single player first time. Not a massive achievement as far as many are concerned, but I was thinking awesome until shit hit the fan, or the falling helecopter blades, on the escape
Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless you shoot wayyy off, you always hit. It's a scripted event. In fact, you'll always hit the arm too. The wind will change as necessary to make sure the bullet clips his arm.