Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you for showing their image to everybody on the planet, how screwed are you?

Considering mine is an unstoppable machine of destruction, I am already dead.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I am royally fucked if the Weeping Angels come to life.
Even if they don't physically manifest 'that which beholds the image of an angel, itself becomes an angel' so I'm dead.

They're the neck-snapping kind too.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Colour-Scientist said:
I am royally fucked if the Weeping Angels come to life.
Even if they don't physically manifest 'that which beholds the image of an angel, itself becomes an angel' so I'm dead.

They're the neck-snapping kind too.
Pretty much this.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
I die a horrible, screaming, gurgling, prolonged death. Then he goes and gets drunk.

Jaded Scribe

Mar 29, 2010
Well, seeing as she is not in her Shiek disguise, I think we'll all be ok. (Haven't gotten around to finishing Twilight Princess, so I don't know if she becomes... useful.)

Xooiid

Feb 1, 2011
I think the only thing that would hurt my Avatar is a point-blank nuclear blast. Given the fact he's also equipped with high-tech weaponry and a bad elitist attitude, i'd say that a lot of people are royally screwed.

Psychemaster

Everything in Moderation
Aug 18, 2008
Jaded Scribe said:
Well, seeing as she is not in her Shiek disguise, I think we'll all be ok. (Haven't gotten around to finishing Twilight Princess, so I don't know if she becomes... useful.)
I'm pretty sure she has a sword with which she'll decapitate you.

I'm not scared of my avatar attacking me...

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
I feel sorry for my avatar, I really do, apparently it's been eaten, has eaten me, has had sex with me, has killed the vice president of the United States and god knows what else, do we still find these threads amusing?

Roperius

Aug 3, 2010
Mine stabs me in the dark, sees he's killed his friend, humps his sister, and falls on his sword...

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Haha you guys are screwed. Digital Doom will rule the Interwebs HAHA!! Wait...You mean he's attacking me??!!

Oh fuck.

Dec 14, 2009
I'm fine. Amaterasu is a benevolent Sun Goddess, so even if she did attack me, she wouldn't kill me.

[sub]I hope...[/sub]

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
My avatar is depending on interpretation either a pissed of bull or a team of professional athletes. I'm deader than disco.

olfelix

May 14, 2010
Activate ? Spoonful of peanut butter. Then I watch him lick the roof of his mouth for 20 minutes.

He's a good boy.

Jaded Scribe

Mar 29, 2010
Psychemaster said:
Jaded Scribe said:
I'm pretty sure she has a sword with which she'll decapitate you.

I'm not scared of my avatar attacking me...
She gives up her sword in a cinematic at the beginning when we see Hyrule Castle taken. And holding a sword and being able to wield it are two different things