Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
Pulse Reality said:
Tuddle said:
I would want to be killed just like the comedian in watchmen. (AWESOME EPIC DEATH)
(The comedian gets killed in the first 5 mins of the movie so I didn't think spoilers tags were needed)
I'd rather go out in a flaming blaze of glory, kind of like the Rorschach flamethrower scene.
But then....(watchmen not-so-spoiler)
Rorschach didn't die from the scene, he ended up in prison after that.

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
HOLD THE PRESSES!

then get executed, putting the entire newspaper industry on hold, causing the mortal blow to a dying market.

Super Shell

Apr 16, 2009
I'd ask for them to not give me a gravestone. I would ask for them to plant an apple tree where I'm buried instead.

RaZor921

Dec 30, 2009
I can think of two possible wishes. 1. Everyone involved in the execution, even the ones who orchestrated it, shall be killed or 2. Get 10 kids before i die... and then avoiding to get kids

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
That the world co into total chaos!!! or to ask if i'll be missed at all...i can hear the crowd say no already. :[

The Warden

Oct 6, 2009
How bout not killing me?

No?

Mmkay, how about we play a game: you put me very very far away, and try and find me after about 10 years.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Tuddle said:
Pulse Reality said:
Tuddle said:
I would want to be killed just like the comedian in watchmen. (AWESOME EPIC DEATH)
(The comedian gets killed in the first 5 mins of the movie so I didn't think spoilers tags were needed)
I'd rather go out in a flaming blaze of glory, kind of like the Rorschach flamethrower scene.
But then....(watchmen not-so-spoiler)
Rorschach didn't die from the scene, he ended up in prison after that.
I meant like one of the Policemen; I probably should have been a bit more clear.

EDIT: Spoiler Tag Fail. Fixed now.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Give me my knife and put me in the ring with a bear. If I can kill it, and survive, you must let me go. Honestly, you can't put a price on that kind of entertainment.
If that option isn't available, then I want to have an orgy with Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, and Olivia Munn. Then you will strap me to a rocket, launch me, then fire a laser cannon at me. If you can name that reference you will receive, the ULTIMATE COOKIE!!

Jeremy Skitz

Jul 1, 2009
I would ask to have leonardo di caprio to die with me, BUT NOT BEFORE I HAVE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!!!!! Ahem... if not maybe some vodka.

Tuddle

Nov 12, 2009
Actually I want to go out like
Clint Eastwood's Epic Last Stand
at the end of Gran Torino.

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
I'd get Seras Victoria's execution. Who wouldn't want to be Alucard's extra firepower?

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I would ask to be written a poem that will be sung in polka over the intercom before i die.

daconcon

Jun 10, 2009
Firing squad: Bullet proof vest
Electric chair: rubber suit, actually, no, I'd look stupid
Hanging: an invincible neck
Guillotine: same as above

tomservo4prezident

Mar 12, 2010
I would beg and plead and... BUT WAIT! Tuttle came back! Me and my girlfriend escape! Everything is good! La-laaaaa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaa-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaa-la-la-la-la-l......

Cred for posting what the reference is.