Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
maninahat said:
Sassafrass said:
In the words of Daffy Duck: I demand that you shoot me now.
I can't top this. One of the best episodes ever.
Yay! Yet another Scrubs fan.
They've come out of the woodwork a lot lately.

John Bendix

Mar 23, 2010
To become immortal, create Godzilla, & have a Krispy Kream Glazed Doughnut and a Dunkin Doughnt's Iced Doughnut.

That's simple enough, right? :)

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Sassafrass said:
maninahat said:
Sassafrass said:
No no...no no no no NO NO NO! I'm a fan of Looney Toons. I barely bother with Scrubs.

InsaneOne10

Feb 9, 2010
My request would be that I be executed by a firing squad of tanks in an intersection in a major city during rush hour.

person427

May 28, 2009
"Please, let me catch em all"
"Okay, fine"
-One year later-
"Are you almost done?!?!"
"Yeah, last one...Got it!"
"Okay then, prepare to-"
"Wait! They just made 100 more that I have to catch!"
Continue the process until Nintendo stops making pokemon or I die of other causes, most likely the later will happen first.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
maninahat said:
Sassafrass said:
maninahat said:
Sassafrass said:
No no...no no no no NO NO NO! I'm a fan of Looney Toons. I barely bother with Scrubs.
...Oh.
I nicked that line from Scrubs today.
...Well, now I just feel stupid. *Flees*

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
That i would get to play through "Ocarina of Time" on an original N64. That way, the last thing i would see/hear would all be pure genious. If you don't count the sound of the gun fiering as soon as the screen shows that it's "The End"

HvD

Lord of Dragons
Apr 16, 2009
Sooooo many good ones already... how about going to an opera every day for a year and the entire firing squad has to come too, no ear plugs or sleeping allowed. Those who haven't killed themselves before the end of the year can shoot me with a rifle chambered to .700 Nitro Express. (search for that caliber on YouTube and you'll know why I picked it :D)

ghostrider409895

Mar 7, 2010
I would wish that my execution will be taken out by lions that are really hungry because they haven?t eaten in five years, then hope like heck they go for it.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Well, of course I would get a last meal.

Me: I would like a fully-loaded AR-15 assault rifle!
Firing Squad Member: Here! You can take mine!
Me: *eats AR-15*

Wait!
I have another one.
I would request my execution be postponed until Half-Life[sup]2[/sup]: Episode Three comes out.
Boom.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
I would request 2 Desert Eagles, 10 full magazines for them plus ones already chambered in, a vending shack in an amusement park that I'm locked in, and a horde of zombies. If I survive, I live on without worry. If I don't, at least I manned up and had an awesome Last Stand. Also, the Last Stand must be broadcast from my point of view to every T.V., Computer, and game system in the world. See the blaze of glory through my eyes and what not. Guess the reference and you get something better than a cookie that I won't tell you just yet.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Stephanos132 said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Then you will strap me to a rocket, launch me, then fire a laser cannon at me. If you can name that reference you will receive, the ULTIMATE COOKIE!!
Sounds like its from Metalocalypse, but I could be wrong.

Incidentally, I'd request a performance of a stage show I have yet to decide upon.
Congratulations you win! Unfortunately, you took too long to answer and I ate the ULTIMATE COOKIE!! But, here's the pen-ultimate cookie. It's not the ULTIMATE COOKIE!!, but it's still pretty good.

PS: The song is called Laser Cannon Death Sentence, and it's on Rock Band now.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Triforceformer said:
I would request 2 Desert Eagles, 10 full magazines for them plus ones already chambered in, a vending shack in an amusement park that I'm locked in, and a horde of zombies. If I survive, I live on without worry. If I don't, at least I manned up and had an awesome Last Stand. Also, the Last Stand must be broadcast from my point of view to every T.V., Computer, and game system in the world. See the blaze of glory through my eyes and what not. Guess the reference and you get something better than a cookie that I won't tell you just yet.
Zombieland! Time to nut up, or shut up. Also, that's totally the zombie kill of the week.

Triforceformer

Jun 16, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
Triforceformer said:
Zombieland! Time to nut up, or shut up. Also, that's totally the zombie kill of the week.
No, that honor still belongs to the nun with the Piano. anyway, you still get something better than a cookie!