Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
A pixie caramel?

I wonder how many people will get that one...

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
Request: That whoever's in charge of executing me would die as I do, immediately before me.

Bastards may get me, but at least one or several of them go down first. And the society that spent tax dollars to elect those officials (if they are indeed elected) will have to do so again.

Ossum

Apr 19, 2009
I'd ask for my firing squad to all have revolvers with just a single bullet each. If I survive the firing range, they let me go.

If I die, well then I was going to anyway. If I live, I get the greatest failed execution story ever, and a new lease on life.

SideSlyGuy

Jul 7, 2009
To be allowed to play Forklift Truck Simulator before I die.
-------Or-----
"Okay, you can kill me, but I get to kill you first!"

Maxor003

Jul 13, 2009
I'd request a banjo duel if I were to win I get to go free... that or call Ghostbusters and tell them to cross the stream I want to go out epicly

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
In the words of Daffy Duck: I demand that you shoot me now.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I would request food from a certain outlet - which one would depend on where I am at the time.
For example, if I'm in the southern hemisphere, I'd ask for some ice cream from this shop I once went to in Venice.
It can't be allowed to melt or go off either.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I wouldn't request anything, I'd simply say "I regret nothing, I did it for the lulz."

TheTrojanBadger

Apr 16, 2009
Be executed by going into an arena, armed only with a shield and a large club, to fight until I die against waves of people also armed with clubs.

Also, if I survive wave 5 (about a hundred or so dudes, I guess), I would be set free.

Oh and also glorious sex with a lady. A pretty pretty lady.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I want God's keyboard so I can hit F9 and load the save before I went on the killing spree. Always save before doing something extreme!

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Dying while I play Cemetery Gates by Pantera. Then I can tell Dimebag how awesome my death was.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
I ask for unlimited Internet access for one week, hundreds of cases of Red Bull and for my execution to be put on national television (as in, every network, like the public emergency system thing).

I stay up all week on TVTropes [http://tvtropes.org] and Wikipedia.

Then I spoil every story ever to the general public before biting it.

Stephanos132

Sep 7, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
Then you will strap me to a rocket, launch me, then fire a laser cannon at me. If you can name that reference you will receive, the ULTIMATE COOKIE!!
Sounds like its from Metalocalypse, but I could be wrong.

Incidentally, I'd request a performance of a stage show I have yet to decide upon.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Ask them to develope a way for my consciousness to survive (by for example uploading it into a robot or making me undead or whatever) after they kill the body and then use that way for my consciousness to survive.

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
To ask the CREATORS of SUPERMAN 64 if they thought they made a legitimately good game and to go jump off the nearest CLIFF.