Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
If I was going to be executed, I would want to go out with a bang...maybe some bacon as well. But I would totally want to be the one to say "Ready, Aim, Fire!" and before I do, I would be all like, "Well Bastards, remind me to kick your ass when I see you on the other side." *smirk*

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
thatstheguy said:
To not be executed until Half-Life 2: Episode 3 comes out and I've beaten it. With the amount of time spent on that bloody game, I'd expect it to be a friggin' masterpiece and could die happy after playing it.
Pretty much this. plus I heard that it wont be relesed this year so you've got a while to live.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
AvsJoe said:
I'd either wish for something good to eat or request a quick and painless form of execution, like the needle.
Depends on what they are injecting you with. And technically, any needle based death is more painful than a shotgun slug at point blank to the brain. If you use the right gun/round, your brain is ripped apart more quickly than it can process pain. By contrast, if you got injected, you would at least feel the prick of the needle.

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
a gallon of Coka-Cola and a crack team of Hollywood writers, so i can have something bad ass to say before I die

jubosu

Aug 9, 2009
One of those bloomin onions from Outback
A trip to that buffet pizza place
To be blown to shit with a Neutron Bomb
and finally to hear Panzerleid reenacted just as it was in Battle of The Bulge before being blow up of course

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Something involving a prostitute or something I guess. If I'm gonna be executed, STDs and moral obligations don't mean much. Might as well have a good time, right?

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
Allright this would be my request the prison gaurds all have to wear clown outfits with squeaky shoes, red nose the whole shibang (in this scenario I'm being killed by firing squad). The spectators must all wear tuxedos with monocles for the men and ball gowns for the ladies. In the background Sealion Pt II by Jethro Tull would be playing. The whole execution would be watched over by a giant cat-shaped hot air baloon (also wearing a top hat and monocle). I will be wearing regular prison clothes with a lead ball tied to my ankle.

When the time actually came for me to die half the guards guns would fire water the others would fire flowers or some other humourous object except for one who would fire the kill shot. At the moment my heart stops beating the giant cat balloon will say "HEATHENS!" In a deep and booming voice before soaring away. My coffin will be carried to my grave by chimpanzees in a solemn procession.

sidhe3141

Jun 12, 2008
That all records and evidence of my crime be destroyed, including people's memories, thus setting the stage for phase 5 of whatever plan the crime was part of. Phase 6, quite obviously, is that my friend's post-hypnotic suggestion activates, triggering him to initiate phase 7a while I start 7b from the execution chamber.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
That they take me to a secluded place where a blind man who will be the only one there will execute me. I think you all know how this will turn out.

And if I can't have that then everyone at my execution must wear blindfolds and earplugs.