Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I want a copy of Mobile Suit Gundam: Awakening, Escalation, Confrontation... why because $1400.00 for a damn book is freaking retarded!!!

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
My last request? ...wouldn't be allowed to be posted on this board. Yay. :D

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
I'd ask to ride a roller coaster, and have them take shots at me while it's going.

quote="sean.A7x" post="18.182837.5442445"]Get metallica to play me fade to black right before im killed :p[/quote]

I think Ride the Lightning would be more appropriate. :)

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Nice, expensive beer and whiskey and unlimited access to the deli counter at the back of Morrison's. I would drink and eat myself to death.

secretshadow90

Feb 10, 2009
I can think of three plans
Plan A "the achievable plan": Let me watch all of Satoshi Kon's and Hayao Miyazaki's works again so I can provide commentary, post it online, and live forever in internet fame
Plan B "the bullcrap plan": Get me some Zydrate before the execution so I won't feel nothin' at all~
Plan C "the Cthulu Plan": I have a Necronomicon. You will let me finish this statement. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. As His loyal Minion, I'm taking the whole damn world with me. (If this fails, I might get transferred to a mental asylum,therefore am alive, so I still win)

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
The DSM said:
The firing squad only have potato guns.

Lets see them try and kill me with small bits of vegetables.
It would be irritatingly slow.

My last request? Can I ride the next rocket launch into space by being strapped to the nose?

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
One [Morning Glory Dew] to drink right before. Then... right as soon as they fire
*Bubble!*

Haha! Thanks for the mana, guys!

*BUBBLE HEARTH*!!!!

wildpeaks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dec 25, 2008
lemby117 said:
to beat up jack thompson with a wii remote, then I can die happy
Considering you went on a rampage before ending up in death row, it's reasonable to assume you already did that

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
"My last request is... give me your gun." (you can guess what happens next and no, it's not a sex joke for you sick minded ppl)

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Well I'd want the electric chair and as my last meal I'd eat 3 kilos of unpopped pop corn, washed down with corn oil and butter.

Hopefully what happens next is as awesome as I imagine.