Oh No! You're Going to be Executed! What is your Last Request?

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
I'd like to indulge into Key Lime Pie, play every Valve game in existance, and request that I be killed by having my back whipped (Slaanesh) then broken (Khorne), my mind altered (Tzeench), then beheaded (Nurgle). Afterwards my live head (The brain's active for a good three seconds) will shout "Another skull for the skull thrones". Then added to a collection of skulls of other people in an underground cavern to amass four large thrones. With the Chaos Gods ever so pleased I will return and reak havok across the land! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Haha, oh that was needed to get out. I'd probably just do the first two and then on July 4th, jump out of a plane with a large firework on my chest and jump from the plane in a large explosion of pretty colours. Everyone'll be like "Oooo! Pret- OH MY GOD IS THAT AN ARM!". Also because I can't think of anything.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I would to be hanged... while everyone sings the song the soldiers of E Company sang while entering Germany. It goes like gory, gory what a wonderful way to die! I still want to know...

And before that, the everyone to do 1000 push-ups and sing the song I love you, you love me etc.

More seriously, though, gamesworkshop to sue Blizzard. And then I want to play some Mature rated games like Gears 2 and God Of War III.

Before being hanged.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
To have gabe Newell dress in a mumu and sit there the whole time I am being executed (Death by Ellis stories) with a look of seriousness upon his face. oh and did I mention that he'd also be re-enacting this

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
being innocent
EDIT
my country removed the death pannalty so ~lucky me~
but my wish would be getting shot with the BFG 9000 while only wearing a pair of boxer shorts with a smiley on them

SweetWarmIce

Jun 1, 2009
To be transplanted into a Dreadnought after the firing squad does its thing (don't matter if Assault, Hellfire or Venerable).

Convictfish

Feb 25, 2010
Pulse Reality said:
Searchbar'd, and inspired by multiple topics, including the current "Your Last Meal" Thread.

Well that was silly of you, commiting all of those horrific crimes and terrifying the general population. You should have known this would lead to your execution!

However, as you are going to die, you may aswell be granted one final wish; the only problem is, you need to tell us what it is.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen,my question to you is "What is your last request before execution"?
My last request would be a birthday cake with a pink unicorn on it, twelve nautical miles of copper wire and a lava lamp.

Not for any reason, but seeing the paranoia and suspicion would make the last minutes not only bearable, but hilarious.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I would request to have the execution as a difficult quick time event, and if I pass it I am allowed to walk free.

Basically, press X to not die.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
The entire prison staff has to reenact Wicked with myself playing Elphaba. I want to die hearing everyone singing "No One Mourns the Wicked"...and let's see who walks away from my execution without crying!

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
if there's no way to get out of it, I would want my last words to be something memorable

"Inject it into my penis"

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I must listen to... Hmmm. I think it's a toss up between In This River by Black Label Society, or Cemetary Gates by Pantera. So I'd request to listen to both of them, and be shot on the final note of the second song.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
To not be executed. OR, when I'm dead, if they can put me in some sort of cryogenic storage, and fire me into space with some sort of ultimate long range sensor or video feed or some sort of beacon to see if there is life other then that on Earth (things more evolved then bacteria I mean).

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
I would Request that I get one night in Antarctic airstrip with a hot chick while unguarded. I would escape and i would get a hot chick :p

sriously? That the Judge gets wat ever he sentences me too. Like to see him sentence me to death then.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
Pulse Reality said:
So, Ladies and Gentlemen,my question to you is "What is your last request before execution"?
If I **had** to choose... In this day and age, I'd ask to be space'd (ie, get me in a shuttle orbiting Earth, put me in a defective suit, and kick me out into open space). Might not be the best way to die (but then again, what is?), but at least I'd get a free shuttle ride, and I'd get to see Earth from space before I die. Must be gorgeous from up there.

I like your ordering them to "ready, aim, fire", that's pretty humorous, and ultimately a bit ironic!

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Eleima said:
If I **had** to choose... In this day and age, I'd ask to be space'd (ie, get me in a shuttle orbiting Earth, put me in a defective suit, and kick me out into open space). Might not be the best way to die (but then again, what is?), but at least I'd get a free shuttle ride, and I'd get to see Earth from space before I die. Must be gorgeous from up there.
Only before your brain explodes.

Dodgy

Mar 23, 2010
Blowjob from Scarlett Johansson.

I mean, seriously, what more could you want in life/death? :)