Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

TangoOneSix

Jan 31, 2011
A level 7 Mojave Wasteland Wanderer from Fallout: New Vegas. She's a female, since I hadn't ever made a female character before. For now, she prefers a scoped varmint rifle and a 10mm pistol for close range work. Still roaming the desert, killing geckos and Powder Gangers and defending the town of Goodsprings, because she feels at home there.

Her personality is pretty much mine, except she has boobs...so she would attack me but cease, and then buy me a drink, because I'm a scoundrel who fancies himself able to hit on himself and score every time. By extension, she too is a scoundrel (ette?) who fancies herself able to hit on herself and score every time.

Evil Raccoon

Ever vigilant
Oct 6, 2009
Chell,

Hah
Hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what are you going to do now, kill me with portals, good luck with that.

Kathinka

Jan 17, 2010
Evil Raccoon said:
Chell,

Hah
Hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what are you going to do now, kill me with portals, good luck with that.
portal 1 one under your feet + portal 2 on the side of a very high structure = very splattery death^^

for my part: assassins creed 1. so i'm pretty safe. why you ask? well, i just have to carry a bottle of water arround and splash altair. everyone knows he's water soluble.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
The dude from Hazmat [http://tinyurl.com/3m555h5] (pardon the plug). I'm sure if I'm screwed or not, since he doesn't attack, but he is pretty damn tenacious (even though I skipped like 4 levels).

ParanoidEngineer

May 20, 2009
I'm being attacked by Dominic Maddox in a 10 meter tall ACU with a FUCKING ARTILLERY PIECE ON ITS SHOULDER!
Umm, maybe I should run?

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
Leon Kennedy, oh shit he'll never stop chasing me. He has the best stamina I've ever seen considering he runs everywhere without getting tired or ever needing a break.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
I'm pretty much toast. She has guns for shoes.
At least I'll die mildly aroused...

Goddamn, she's cool.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
henritje said:
Reimu or Marisa from Touhou MOF or Marisa
So which will it be? Hax Sign: "You Just Plain Fucking Lose" or a gift of love from Hell?

For me, it's Monster Hunter Tri. Well damn, so I've got a crazy ***** with full Rathalos armor and an ancient Great Sword after me...

Save me Santa Christ!

radiopools

Oct 10, 2010
My character from Saint's Row 2 is kind of a badass. I'd be pretty screwed if I messed with him.