Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
The Player character from PMD: Explorers of Sky which is in my case an Eevee.

Could be much worse, I think I'll handle.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
WouldYouKindly said:
Geralt of the Witcher fame. The most important thing would be for me to get a few words in as he can usually be reasoned with. Either that, or I could hope he draws the silver sword which he can poke me with and I'll just say, "that tickles."
You'd be amazed at how well the silver can work on a human. I had carved up a half dozen Nilfaardian troops before I realized I had pulled the wrong sword at the beginning of the fight. May not be best, but it still does the job.

Oh and BTW... Mine is Geralt too, so I am pretty screwed. But you do have a point, Geralt will listen to reason.... or a female(not necessarily human) of questionable virtue.

didom

May 30, 2010
Daniel from amnesia. I cant say that im screwed cause all he will probably do is run and hide in a closet somewhere.

ohngec07

Apr 7, 2010
Commander Shepard... I'm so screwed.
I mean even if I was an several million year old super advanced concious warship whose hobby it is to eradicate all advanced organic life in the galaxy I'd still be screwed.

Adam28

Feb 28, 2011
A young link from OoT, that sword should do some damage but I am pretty sure I can outrun him, got to watch out for those slingshot pellets though.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I'm being attacked by Chibiterasu? How adorable, when he's not running a glaive through me, or painting a bomb near me, or just plain slashing me with mystic power.

dayjack01

Aug 19, 2010
oh well im screwed i played god of war 3 oh shit also infamous cole maggrath and of corse fucking terraria main charcher is gonna own me with is fucking red phaseblade (red light saber) goddamit im screwed well see you in hell guys

ThatFanBoyGuy

Dec 23, 2009
The Hero known in the beginning of the game as "Sparrow" from Fable 2...well, since I have him leveled up so high, I think I'm screwed...

Maybe I'll go play Rock Band now so I won't be screwed, but instead enjoy a really good concert...

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Last game I played was Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

That means I have Ezio Auditore da Firenze hunting my arse down (not to mention his squad of assassins). Great... *looks up at rooftops and backs into a corner*

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
my utterly insane character that I created in Saints Row 2 is coming for me....... she's gonna kick/shoot the shit out of me then zap me with shock paddles whenever she kills me and bring me back to life so she can do it again DX *cries like a friggin baby*

Sensenmann

Oct 16, 2008
Sam Fisher. I usually either sneak about totally, sneak about and knock people out, or kill people when it's cool or knock people out and kill them (in which case I'm dead)

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Mario from Mario Sunshine... I think I should be fine, I will have to dodge the water until he runs out of it

Rachel317

Nov 15, 2009
Well, Alice IS only little, but she has some violent tendencies and some frightening mental issues sooooo...considering how easily she can take down a huge car-Ruin I'd say, on a scale of 1-screwed, my chances of dying rate at 11.

I hope she uses her horsey hammer, on the third upgrade. That thing is badass.

Zuljeet

Jan 14, 2010
Chell from portal... Fortunately for me I live in a labyrinthine lair full of cruel traps and puzzles with turre--- hm. dammit.

zimenzo

Jun 3, 2009
Yeah...that would be Duke Nukem...so I guess he'll rip my head off and shit down my neck..

Ba22crow

May 9, 2011
Darksiders, sooooo, War. I guess I could try running, but ruin is a pretty big horse. and if he can kill hundreds of demons and angels no problem, i doubt a gun or sword is going to do much. at least I get a quick death as opposed to what Kratos might do to me.

Zaer

Dec 13, 2009
The last game I played...

Well, guess that would have to be Final Fantasy IV. I think I'm safe...Cecil's an emo git, and his paladin self is a bit of a pushover. XD