Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Im fighting Geralt then atm and I am not screwed at all since all I need to do is prod him with my finger during his half an hour sword swings and stunlock him to death.

KedynCrow

Sep 23, 2009
I'm thinking that if the Courier decided I was standing in her way, I'd be pretty screwed. 100 melee, slayer, ninja, and a thermic lance do not a pretty picture make...

Oracle144

May 5, 2011
Link, from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Evading him is easy... I'd just run to a pottery shop, and escape out the back. He'll be distracted for a while.

TheEverix

May 31, 2011
My Minecraft character?! BUT HE HAS FULL DIAMOND GEAR!!

If we're going to ignore that, I guess it would be A.R.E.S. from the game of the same name. Robotic super soldier who takes down a space station and city destroying laser cannon. I'm done for.

AdumbroDeus

Feb 26, 2010
Depends on who, varies between "seria, you look silly, now put that thing down before you hurt yourself" and "OH GOD OH GOD, the PAIN!"

Zaer said:
The last game I played...

Well, guess that would have to be Final Fantasy IV. I think I'm safe...Cecil's an emo git, and his paladin self is a bit of a pushover. XD
Cecil and rosa use twincast on you. No trace of you was ever found.

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Crackdown 2... the agent?

Nah, i should be fine, so long as i'm not within the blast radius. Honestly, he'll take one shot and if he misses he'll just get bored and blow up some cars.

No, it will be some time later when he finally kills me. I will be strolling through some wonderful park, and he will just ground-pound from a height of 3000ft. On to me.

Hilarious messiness ensues.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
So... I'm fighting a Space Marine with a chainsaw sword, a sniper rifle, and an auto-rile... I'm dead

katboii

Jan 24, 2011
Chell... well i guess i'm fairly safe... unless she brought the portal gun... in that case i might be in slight trouble

Srdjan

Mar 12, 2010
Faction leader from my Rome TW Barbarian Invasion campaign, well if he comes without bodyguards I should be able to take him, if I can use whatever I have in my room (some guns) I can take out bodyguards as well.

So not screwed at all. Plus I get to sell their Roman stuff for like millions.

theguitarhero6

Nov 21, 2009
Well, it was Duuke from DNF, but thats alright i can probably outrun his asthmatic ass. unless he has a freeze ray.....hm...

Taham

Mar 31, 2011
Well, I last played MAG and that has no main character, so I'll have to go to the game before that.

Damn... Commander Shephard

Marble Dragon

Mar 11, 2009
The main character from A Reckless Disregard for Gravity?

I dunno. Does he fall on my face or something? I think I'll be okay otherwise. (Although the main character is certainly more athletic than me, so I'm probably fucked unless he gets hit by a floating car or something.)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Hah, the main character of Evil Genius is a fat, German industrialist. I'll smash that monocle through his face. I just need to make sure he can't summon his minions.