Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
Aya Brea.
I'm either gonna get shot to death or I'm gonna be attacked by some weird mitochondria powers...either way I'm screwed.

MetaKnight670

Apr 3, 2011
Shepard? Well, I guess it depends if it's the one I use or not. Mostly paragon in that, so I think I'm good if that's true.
If not then yeah, I'm dead....

bigmen0

Jun 19, 2011
I just played Half Life 2 Episode 2, Im totslly f-ing screwed. Gordon can take out an entire planet with just a crowbar, I will run as fast as i can while dialing 911-combine-strider-agency-987, but its all going to fail.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
Lemmie think...

Last game I played was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon...main character was a level 30 Torchic...On a scale from one to ten, I'd say I'm at Six[footnote]Level One is Petty Annoyances, and is reserved for younger siblings, non-poisonous insects and Jack Thompson. Ten, of course, is You're Wormfood, dude, and is reserved for top tier cosmic horrors, The Spiral Nemesis, Siezer and Friedberg movies, and rampant AIs. [/footnote], or, "Running Is No Longer Optional" Being a regular, if clever, human being, I might be able to beat it if I caught it by surprise, and landed a hard blow, but it's a better idea just to put as much distance as I can between me and it.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Stocke from Radiant Historia...

Fire spells, powerful swordplay, the ability to turn invisible, oh, and lest I forget, the ability to go back in time even on the off-chance I DO get the upper hand, all so he can pre-empt me and get the upper hand himself.

Is there any way to describe the level of "I'm Fucked" that I really am?

WishThisWasIGN

Jun 19, 2011
Crazycat690 said:
WishThisWasIGN said:
Cole Phelps. I'll be fine, I'll get him done for Police Brutality.
Hey same here! Except, he could just shoot us and claim it was self defence o_O
Totally. And if, as another poster in this thread mentioned, his Terminator-esque resilience to bullets proves problematic, we could always do what Kelso does and shoot him down with a scathing comment referencing his war career and use that time to make our escape. :D

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Alice from Alice: Madness Returns

well, if I'm in Wonderland, that kinda sucks. But outside Wonderland, she's just a harmless member of the insane asylum :D