Okamiden Plushie Makes God-Puppies Squeezable

Skullpanda

Jun 12, 2009
Goddamn it John...you make me want things that I most definitely cannot afford.

Now, of course, I'm going to see how much food I can forgo to actually get this sent to my place.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
God, the cuteness... It's overwhelming!

*eye bleeds* ARGH! I want one!!!

Forktongue

May 19, 2009
This should come with a supplimental book. "Everybody poops. Even God-Wolf Puppies"

$50 including shipping or not? If that's including shipping isnt TOO bad for a toy this size.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Natdaprat said:
I don't see what's so cute about it. Real wolf puppy's are better.
Oh, lighten up, Francis. This thing is goddamn adorable and if it weren't so pricey I'd have already ordered mine.
What, you mean all you gamer journalists don't go home to your villas and roll around on piles of money every night while contemplating what marvelous gaming related items you will purchase with said money? I am so disappointed and disillusioned.

EDIT: I hope this didn't sound Snarky. Apologies if it did.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
I enjoy how there's two general comments being posted:

1. Daaaawww, I want one.

2. Where is that girl pointing? WTF I don't even...

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
Daw, lookitlittleguy! I want one! No badly enough to shell out $50+ for it, but I still want one. This looks a helluva lot better than all the Ammy fanplushies I've seen.

Mar 16, 2009
It is the second cutest thing next to a headcrab plushie... however I do not care to see its butthole. I use the crude term because it is a crude addition. This isn't to say I'm appalled in the "protect the children, moral majority, torch and pitchforks!" sense, just in the "I don't want to see a wolf's anus" fashion.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
Noooooooo! My monthly allowance is exactly $50! Curse you, snacks, curse you!!!!

[translation: I'd get one if I had more money.]

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
Cuteness.....overwhelming....must cuddle.....
WHY DO I LIVE IN ENGLAND GODDAMNIT!!!
Anyone know if I could get it shipped here?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I need to ask my family in Korea for one of those. So cute!!!!!

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Oh god that's SOOO cute. I wish they had one of though Ammy too. おかみでんのプラシわとてもかわいでつね。