Okamiden Trademarked in North America, Europe

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Still gonna buy, but seriously why the DS? With exceptions for a few, I hate 3D games on the DS. hy not the Wii or PS2?

messy

Dec 3, 2008
SUPA FRANKY said:
Still gonna buy, but seriously why the DS? With exceptions for a few, I hate 3D games on the DS. hy not the Wii or PS2?
The paint controls make perfect sense for the DS, and it's not going to be really true 3d probably play more like phantom hourglass or spirit tracks. Where you can go up and down levels but it's just a series of 2d playing fields

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
Cpu46 said:
PUPPY!!

I mean, I'm normally a cat person, but... I bought Okami on the Wii (too little too late to save Clover, I'm ashamed). This is a must.

atol

Jan 16, 2009
skitzo van said:
I'm I the only one of the 26 who doesn't care for this game?
Probably. I don't see any reason why anyone who played Okami wouldn't want more Okami, ignoring insanity.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
I really wish I could play Okami.. It looks like the type of game i'd like.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
SUPA FRANKY said:
Because there isn't a console better for the paint controls than the DS. The wii comes close, but it's still not as precise as actually drawing straight on the screen.

The PS2 doesn't come close.

VGCATZ

Nov 23, 2007
This is great, I wonder if they're going to change the content for the worse though to adapt it for the western speaking market?

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
I would be much more excited about this if I had a DS. (Now maybe I have to get a DS. Hmm.)