Okay so...

Dragonborne88

Oct 26, 2009
Uh, not really. I've had four teeth removed when I got braces when I was young, and due to my HUGE roots, it was pretty blech.

It helps me when I have something to give a death grip too, so bring a friend or something squeezable.

Dec 14, 2009
If you value your wisdom, you will keep them.

Terrible agony and oozing infection is nothing compared to losing your wisdom.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Don't eat anything hot or very solid for about 2 days, that will give your gums time to heal up a bit. also, NO DRIVING. The drugs they give you for the pain will fuck you up.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I have no advice. I reckon you should scream like a little girl though. If only to unnerve those in the waiting room.
Urgh, I'm worried that my dentist will want to remove my wisdom teeth as well.

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

Unfortunatly, all of my wisdom has to be in my head. Its really painful to chew on one side of my mouth at this point, and my lower jaw has always been too small.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:

You can always fashion it into a necklace and retain your wisdom modifier that way.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
GET OUT THERE AND CLENCH THOSE TEE-

Oh, wait, fack...

Umm...

Orange Soda. Because Orange Soda.

Because it helps everyone. :p

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Shake around as much as possible during the operation. Dentists love a challenge.

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

You can always fashion it into a necklace and retain your wisdom modifier that way.
Yeah, but then you lose a necklace slot. The Min/Maxing will fail!

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
You will first feel an unbearable agony. As you attempt to scream, the dentist will cut out your tongue to keep you silent. As everything fades to black due to blood loss, the warmth of your body will leave you. All that awaits afterwards is eternal suffering... The screams. Oh good lord, THE SCREAMS!

Good luck!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Unless you're a Druid. What other stat would you need? Stackn' wisdom like a boss!

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
Got all four teeth removed in a single session. Didn't have any kind of problems afterward, not even bleeding. Tylenol was all I needed to deal with the mild discomfort.

So I guess my example isn't very helpful....

Dec 14, 2009
Uzbekistan said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Thank you for making me laugh.
Probably the best thing for you. I can't help you prepare for the procedure, but the best thing for you afterwards is to keep laughing. Keep your mind occupied from the pain.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Be a man about it. Refuse painkillers, knock out the dentist and pull the tooth out yourself with your bare hands. I've been reading too many Courage Wolf posts.

Seriously, just go with the flow. You can't prevent it, so just find something to take your mind off of it. Also, milk it for sympathy/special treatment for as long as you can.

Dec 14, 2009
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Unless you're a Druid. What other stat would you need? Stackn' wisdom like a boss!
I need all the dex I can get from magic items! That necklace slot is needed damn it! How else will I be able to do this!