Okay, which of you jackasses changed everybody's avatars?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Did you press the red button badge?

Your avatar changes for 24 hours if you do...

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
"The button" claims yet another victim, I see. You shall be its thrall for 24 hours. Embrace it.

How I've managed to resist its siren song for so long is beyond me...

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
If they're all Bieber, then I'm afraid it's your own fault for pushing the red button. Though seriously, how can you be here since 2008 and not know about the red button?

If there is no Bieber, then the problem's at your end.

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Risingblade said:
So are you admitting to a crime? D:
I'm curious about your statement there, admitting to using adblock is against the rules/forum policy. So what exact crime do you think this person is admitting to?

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime said:
Risingblade said:
So are you admitting to a crime? D:
I'm curious about your statement there, admitting to using adblock is against the rules/forum policy. So what exact crime do you think this person is admitting to?
The joke being that he might have just admitted to be using one, which would be breaking a rule. .-.

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
Red Button bad, do not press, it makes bad for many hours. I've actually hit it... twice. First time, didn't know what it was. Second time, somebody sat up a bubble popper game looking thing, and I had a derp moment and clicked a thing to see what would happen. Bad happened.

Moral of the story; red buttons are bad, and read threads before clicking anything in the op, just in case. Also, don't have dumb moments. Ever. That last one probably won't work.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
tilmoph said:
Red Button bad, do not press, it makes bad for many hours. I've actually hit it... twice. First time, didn't know what it was. Second time, somebody sat up a bubble popper game looking thing, and I had a derp moment and clicked a thing to see what would happen. Bad happened.

Moral of the story; red buttons are bad, and read threads before clicking anything in the op, just in case. Also, don't have dumb moments. Ever. That last one probably won't work.
On other hand, spinning button good.

Spinning button make world funny.

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
DoPo said:

Yeah, spinny button good. Would be bad if it did that randomly for 24 hours though. But fun as is.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Grumman said:
Is this another anti-adblock measure, or just some sniggering troglodyte's idea of comedy? And if it is an anti-adblock measure, could somebody post a link to my real avatar so I can get a copy of it before I leave?
You, the biberfication is the result of pressing the red button.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yeah you can blame the OP for that button thread (which it was Kross I think?).

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Yeah you can blame the OP for that button thread (which it was Kross I think?).
Did you mean this wonderful game thread, cheerfully provided to us by the tech team? [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.297629-HEY-Who-wants-to-play-bubble-breaker#11789759]

NerAnima

Jun 29, 2013
DoPo said:
tilmoph said:

Whoooah...

Now I know how Lulu from League feels when she says "Whoah, dizzy..."

That is weird. Cool, but weird.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Mwahahaha!!! 'Twas I who changed your avatar and thou shan't ever see it again! THE BIEBER-BARON STRIKES AGAIN!

But in all seriousness, there's a reason you don't press the red button.

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Grumman said:
, could somebody post a link to my real avatar so I can get a copy of it before I leave?
Umm, why? It's just a fairly generic Gordon Freeman avatar. It's not exactly unique by any measure.

It'd be like me asking people to provide me with a link to MY avatar, even though it's only a fairly generic Hitman avatar that can be easily found with the most rudimentary of google image searches.

Dr. Thrax

Dec 5, 2011
But wait...
I haven't pushed the button and yet everybody is Bieber'd.
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, CRUEL GODS?

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
DoPo said:
tilmoph said:

Challenged myself to finish reading the thread while...enjoying the button.

I only threw up six times. *nods triumphantly*