Old Games you love playing but can't remember the name

aruntisa

Jul 9, 2012
I was thinking eariler about all the games i used to play and one came to mind that i used to love, but i cannot remember what it was. so I wondered if anyone else gets this same memory issue and who knows Might end up finding some classics we forgot long ago.

My one love is a PC game It was a car game of sorts driving around and arena leaving a coloured trail behind you and you killed other players by getting them to drive into the trail you leave behind. I think the cars and arena were mostly black and the trail and 'walls' coming from the cars were really bright colours depending on team etc. Like red, orange.

Well there you go, What games have you forgotten, Hopefully we can rediscover old games we thought long lost!

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Euhm, there already is a 68 pages long ongoing thread that is all but identical to yours. You can always ask about your long lost game there. Just pointing it out.

Here, I'll provide a link:

Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.166417-Old-Games-you-remember-playing-but-cant-remember-the-name-of]

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
How can you love a game and not remember the name? What kinda question is this ? Also what the poster above me said , there is a ongoing. Thread about something similar but that makes more sense .