Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Slimene Seif

Nov 11, 2015
Kirishiro-chan said:
Slimene Seif said:
Hey guys, i remember playing a ps1 game and don't remember the name.
i remember the game in the beginning is to kill enemies and there is an elevator you choose to go to B1 or B2 ...
i remember putting some kind of c4 on certain walls to be destroyed ...
i think it's in a building in the beginning of the game
please help me find it! :p
The first Metal Gear Solid?
No i found the game finally :) It's mortal combat : special forces !!

TheGolddd

Nov 11, 2015
This was a game that I played probably before 2010; it was a flash/rpg game where you were presented with the option of playing as one of two characters: a wolf that walked upright dressed in yellow/gold with an axe/staff/spear type of weapon or a knight-like guy with a red sword that had two thorns at the end (sort of "T" shaped). In the game, you would walk to the right to clear the level and I think some of the mobs were gorillas while some of the obstacles were rockets/birds that you had to jump over. I don't even think this game was popular back then so it might be incredibly obscure :(

carmencheong

Sep 11, 2015
It is a puzzle game where there are a few characters and the game is kinda like Monument Valley or Under the Sky. You have to make the characters help each others (there are switches where the characters push or stand on to make the blocks move up or in water) so that all can go to a certain place and to the next level.

I've been struggling to find this game for months. Please help me! Thanks!

Ogoid

Nov 5, 2009
Ghostrider2100 said:
What's the game were your a guy and as you go through the levels you get different suits like i think there was a metal one i think its a Sega Genesis or lower.
Do you remember any more details?

First thing I'm reminded of is Kid Chameleon [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XEOuU7vSE], but I'm pretty sure there are other games that could fit that description.

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
carmencheong said:
It is a puzzle game where there are a few characters and the game is kinda like Monument Valley or Under the Sky. You have to make the characters help each others (there are switches where the characters push or stand on to make the blocks move up or in water) so that all can go to a certain place and to the next level.

I've been struggling to find this game for months. Please help me! Thanks!
Are you, by chance, looking for "Thomas was alone"?

http://www.mikebithellgames.com/thomaswasalone/

ivanchocron

Nov 11, 2015
I've been for 5 years trying to find a game that I used to play at least 10 or 15 years ago for PC.
The graphics were pretty poor, kind of Mario RPG (SNES) style, with a 3D/RPG style camera view. I don't think you had to fight with anybody or gain experience. It was more of an adventure/puzzle style, where you needed to talk to somebody in order to discover some key that would open the door that had a crystal that would unlock a gate, etc, etc. The most memorable thing I remember from the game was a big, huge building where you had to go several times. I remember taking the elevator to the floor number 160 or something like that. The game had a dark vibe to it, kind of like the movie Brazil. This image from the movie (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0gVnQ_KnKVg/maxresdefault.jpg) reminds me A LOT to the style of the game.
If I recall correctly (I might be wrong) there was some kind of "Big Brother" theme where they were watching you.
Any clue?

StatusNil

Oct 5, 2014
ivanchocron said:
I've been for 5 years trying to find a game that I used to play at least 10 or 15 years ago for PC.
The graphics were pretty poor, kind of Mario RPG (SNES) style, with a 3D/RPG style camera view. I don't think you had to fight with anybody or gain experience. It was more of an adventure/puzzle style, where you needed to talk to somebody in order to discover some key that would open the door that had a crystal that would unlock a gate, etc, etc. The most memorable thing I remember from the game was a big, huge building where you had to go several times. I remember taking the elevator to the floor number 160 or something like that. The game had a dark vibe to it, kind of like the movie Brazil. This image from the movie (https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0gVnQ_KnKVg/maxresdefault.jpg) reminds me A LOT to the style of the game.
If I recall correctly (I might be wrong) there was some kind of "Big Brother" theme where they were watching you.
Any clue?
Not "Beneath a Steel Sky" by any chance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60bD85Gje8Y

It's from the nineties, but has apparently been freeware since 2003.

JZurdo

Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys, I need your help:

I remember playing a PC game in the earlys 2000, and the game was basically a lot o mini games, so in the beginning, you are in a emptyclassroom just with the furnish, and there was a elevator and I remember the elvator has 13 floors, and every floor was a different mini-game

I remember that the last floor was a space alien shooting or something like that, the 8th floor was like a football minigame, and onn a different floor was a minigame called the crypta game.

Ive been looking for this game for 4 years now, but I only remember that, would be very gratefull if you guys could help me

PD: there was a animation at the very beginning where I think it appears like a Cock speaking to you and there was also a classic mailbox (metal color with the red stick)

JZurdo

Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys, I need your help:

I remember playing a PC game in the earlys 2000, and the game was basically a lot o mini games, so in the beginning, you are in a emptyclassroom just with the furnish, and there was a elevator and I remember the elvator has 13 floors, and every floor was a different mini-game

I remember that the last floor was a space alien shooting or something like that, the 8th floor was like a football minigame, and onn a different floor was a minigame called the crypta game.

Ive been looking for this game for 4 years now, but I only remember that, would be very gratefull if you guys could help me

PD: there was a animation at the very beginning where I think it appears like a Cock speaking to you and there was also a classic mailbox (metal color with the red stick)

Chia MehMeh

Nov 12, 2015
Hi guys!
I am looking for a win 98 pc game. The game is RPG orientated and I am controlling a 3 man team. 1 archer and 2 swordsman. If the individual character dies, they remain dead. The archer is a female if I did not remember wrongly.

I have been searching for this game for at least 10 years now. ):
I would love to play it again.

Thanks in advance!

Nov 12, 2015
Hey guys!

I used to play a 3D puzzle game back on late 90's/2000 or so. I don't remember much, except that the puzzle (I remember something like a cube) was floating in front of you and the background/scenery was always some kind of natural environment, like a forest, mountains, etc.

EDIT: It was a PC game.

Toby Chew

Nov 12, 2015
There is a game I use to play back in the late 80's early 90's where your looking for a ship called the big bang and part of that quest to find it starts by you landing on as planet and this alien giving you a cred to go buy a certain kind of meat he says not to go to the space station that sells this meat but go to a local butcher. This game was a pc game

undauntedflames

Nov 13, 2015
I've got a hard one for you. Been trying to find it for years, with no luck.

It was an educational PC game sometime in the late 90s/early 2000s, set in a haunted house. There were minigames about anatomy, where you had to assemble a body, Frankenstein-style, with all the bones and muscles and organs and everything. The final game involved a maze, with gems that you obtained from earlier games. The main thing I remember, though, is that if you left the game alone for a while, cockroaches would crawl onto the screen like a screensaver. This sticks out in my mind because it scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.

orangenwhite4life

Nov 10, 2015
This ones a blur but ill do my best to describe it. Its a PC game around I'd say 2007. The games set I believe in medieval times. My character was a young man who went in caves, dungeons? You had to complete tasks from other people in the little village and you could buy weapons and i remember you could buy a fishing rod to get fish to feed to your pet. I believe your pet can be mutated? I had a spider and i think my friend was a high level who had an eagle? Well im pretty sure the objective was to go and kill the monsters in the dungeon for loot and other items that you gave back to the people. Sorry I cant remeber anymore. Thank you!

Ogoid

Nov 5, 2009
orangenwhite4life said:
This ones a blur but ill do my best to describe it. Its a PC game around I'd say 2007. The games set I believe in medieval times. My character was a young man who went in caves, dungeons? You had to complete tasks from other people in the little village and you could buy weapons and i remember you could buy a fishing rod to get fish to feed to your pet. I believe your pet can be mutated? I had a spider and i think my friend was a high level who had an eagle? Well im pretty sure the objective was to go and kill the monsters in the dungeon for loot and other items that you gave back to the people. Sorry I cant remeber anymore. Thank you!
It's a bit too recent for the timeframe you remember, I guess, but everything else you describe remind me of Torchlight [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lECqWgOgems].

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
orangenwhite4life said:
That may have been FATE, by WildTangent.

Diamond Minecrafter

Nov 13, 2015
Hello everyone!I hope that someone can help me.I had this game as a kid.the main character was a girl and she was preparing for an Archery Contest.The game starts with with her in bed and her mom yelling to wake up.The game was an RPG Adventure with turn-based combat system.First you have to meet up with her friend in some kind of a church.He gives you some kind of ring and then you have to find her cat.I could go on but i hope that this is enough for you to find out.Im tryin to find it online but i just cant remember the name of the game!If you know of any such game please do reply! Thanks in advance!

Oh it was a pc game i forgot to mention it!Sorry...

And it was kinda Pokemon Emerald style gameplay with same graphics...Im sorry i keep remembering stuff....

Game_Seeker

Nov 13, 2015
HI GUYS!I searched some time ago a game, but I could not find it. This games is from 2000 to 2004(maybe). Adventure 3d game. I played a demo version of this(PC). I remeber that the game plot was on the beach. Possible main character was in orange outfit. There were policewomen too that atacked you when you started. There was a children who build sandcastles too. When you destroyed these castles children will hit you. What I remeber too that if u get to the sea you should be eaten by (pink or read?) shark. On the towels lay hippos. You could jump on their stomachs and jump into privy. That all what I remeber. I hope someone would help mi to find this game. THANKS!

adek111

Nov 13, 2015
Hello guys, I think that would be heavy :)

I just recalled a game I was playing when I was a kid, I played that in ~1999-2001 so the game is probably from 90s.
That was a first-person-view adventure game, point-and-click. There wasn't many animations as I recall correctly, more like static images with clickable things (like image of room and you could click on the letter on desk etc.). I recall that on the start (maybe first or second location), there was a letter from uncle or grandpa(?) and you haven't met any person in first locations (more like empty rooms with traces or garden e.g). I don't know, maybe I had to find this uncle/grandpa, unfortunately I don't remember.

These images were pretty colorful as I recall (it's hard to call it 'video' game) and the title contains few words (I mean not one, but more like 4-5).

That's all I remember, hope you will help me :)