Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Donkey456

New member
Jul 19, 2013
7
0
0
Pixelhunter said:
Donkey456 said:
Hey guys i hope you can help me out
I remember playing a DEMO game that came with Joker (computer magazine), it had to be around 2001-2004. So it was mideval age game (knight and sword fighting and stuff) and you started as woman "knight" wearing armor and you had to attack (or defend) the city when you came to the city door you got 2 more character and you could switch between them, one of the character had a morning star for sure or a club with spike, while the main woman you were playing had sword and shinning armor. It was 3D game it was quite nice and good graphic if i recall right XD and you were looking at character in the back like in GTA series.
Try "Wars and Warriors: Joan or Arc" (2004), it's on sale too.
There's mods to make it run on higher resolutions, but it's rather a pain to get it to work, maybe just play it as it is.
Wow brother you are awesome, this is exactly the one i was looking for, cant belive you figured out from what i posted :D thank you
 

Donkey456

New member
Jul 19, 2013
7
0
0
I will try my luck with another one i remember.
It was a point and click game also had only DEMO version. You were on a farm and you played a young pretty lady. In the intro some old lady, your grandma (or mom) is yelling at you for something you have to do while your father is sick i think. In the middle of the farm was water well, barn, a house and some animals i think, all i remember you had to was to milk a cow, and when you had to leave farm to go in city or other place a game ended as it was demo. It was like Broken sword game series only i think graphic was more cartoon like The Walking Dead 2012 expect this game was made around 2004 so i presume graphic was worse than i recall.
Thanks
 
Feb 7, 2016
728
0
0
I have this memory of playing this Adobe Shockwave player game.

It was a point and click adventure game. You played as this chubby white character with almost no real features to his. The goal of the game was to escape the planet, I think? You had to find your rocket.

I just remember the beginning of the game the most where the character was sleeping in a bed and is awoken by dirt crashing through the doorway.
 

Pixelhunter

Senior Member
Aug 25, 2020
407
0
21
Donkey456 said:
I will try my luck with another one i remember.
It was a point and click game also had only DEMO version. You were on a farm and you played a young pretty lady. In the intro some old lady, your grandma (or mom) is yelling at you for something you have to do while your father is sick i think. In the middle of the farm was water well, barn, a house and some animals i think, all i remember you had to was to milk a cow, and when you had to leave farm to go in city or other place a game ended as it was demo. It was like Broken sword game series only i think graphic was more cartoon like The Walking Dead 2012 expect this game was made around 2004 so i presume graphic was worse than i recall.
Thanks
This one was a little harder to track down. But it has to be "Fairy Tale about Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya" (2005) or ("Vaeterchen Frost und die kleine Nastya", if you're German).
 

Nicolau Isac Passos

New member
Jan 30, 2018
4
0
0
Nicolau Isac Passos said:
I hope anyone could help me with this game.
There's this one adventure point and click game, in which you're a little bear having a picnic or something (I'm not sure) with your bear family, and then a lightning storm or something (again, I'm not sure, I barely remember anything from the game) happens and your entire family disappears/goes missing, and you're supposed to find each one of them.
I know this is most probably too vague to get any guesses on, but I still need help with it.
 

madhatter1984

New member
Apr 17, 2018
9
0
0
Nicolau Isac Passos said:
I know this is most probably too vague to get any guesses on, but I still need help with it.
Some more info would help. When did you play it? PC, or other platform? What the game looked like?
 

Lin Lin

Member
Oct 13, 2012
7
0
1
Hi, I got a game here that I don?t know the name. I remember playing this game on a video game convention center back around 2003-2005 so I was still a kid and did not try to remember the name of the game. However here?s what I remembered, so the character your controlling... I want to say it?s a girl but I?m not sure, cause her face looked fucked up, she has red or orange hair and had two pony tails on each side of her head. I don?t know what the goal of the game was but what I remember is that you are fighting a bunch of monsters, and the girl can do a spin attack.. with her two pony tails but it doesn?t really deal damage. There are a lot of items you could pick up as weapons against the monsters, what I remember the most about this game however is that one of the items is a rubber ducky, and you could launch it like a missile and shoot at the monsters. And I remember one of the monsters has a propeller on his head, I specifically remembered this monster because it killed me several times, that?s all I can remember, if anyone knows the game please respond. Oh by the way it is a 3D platform game, but I don?t really remembered the console, I would say it?s probably a Xbox or PlayStation 2 game. Very unlikely it?s going to be a Nintendo console.
 

Donkey456

New member
Jul 19, 2013
7
0
0
Pixelhunter said:
Donkey456 said:
I will try my luck with another one i remember.
It was a point and click game also had only DEMO version. You were on a farm and you played a young pretty lady. In the intro some old lady, your grandma (or mom) is yelling at you for something you have to do while your father is sick i think. In the middle of the farm was water well, barn, a house and some animals i think, all i remember you had to was to milk a cow, and when you had to leave farm to go in city or other place a game ended as it was demo. It was like Broken sword game series only i think graphic was more cartoon like The Walking Dead 2012 expect this game was made around 2004 so i presume graphic was worse than i recall.
Thanks
This one was a little harder to track down. But it has to be "Fairy Tale about Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya" (2005) or ("Vaeterchen Frost und die kleine Nastya", if you're German).
Wow man thats IT! you are awesome! thank you very much, how do you find those games? you remember playing them or just having better ways of finding games?
 

Nicolau Isac Passos

New member
Jan 30, 2018
4
0
0
madhatter1984 said:
Nicolau Isac Passos said:
I know this is most probably too vague to get any guesses on, but I still need help with it.
Some more info would help. When did you play it? PC, or other platform? What the game looked like?
It was an old-school styled 2D adventure game I played on the PC, the graphics were not similar but had about the same age as Sam and Max Hit the Road or something like Monkey Island (though I'm not sure if the game is from the 90s).
 

Pixelhunter

Senior Member
Aug 25, 2020
407
0
21
Donkey456 said:
Pixelhunter said:
Donkey456 said:
I will try my luck with another one i remember.
It was a point and click game also had only DEMO version. You were on a farm and you played a young pretty lady. In the intro some old lady, your grandma (or mom) is yelling at you for something you have to do while your father is sick i think. In the middle of the farm was water well, barn, a house and some animals i think, all i remember you had to was to milk a cow, and when you had to leave farm to go in city or other place a game ended as it was demo. It was like Broken sword game series only i think graphic was more cartoon like The Walking Dead 2012 expect this game was made around 2004 so i presume graphic was worse than i recall.
Thanks
This one was a little harder to track down. But it has to be "Fairy Tale about Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya" (2005) or ("Vaeterchen Frost und die kleine Nastya", if you're German).
Wow man thats IT! you are awesome! thank you very much, how do you find those games? you remember playing them or just having better ways of finding games?
It's a mixture of both, really. Eg. I got Joan of Arc on the CD of a long-gone games magazine, so, yeah, I played it and also bought it on Steam to try on a newer PC.
And I did read PC gaming magazines back in the day and sometimes remember bits of it, like (p)reviews, pictures and stuff.
So I have to dig for it too to confirm.
Always a good place to start is MobyGames.
Often abandonware sites are helpful too as they usually break the games down into categories and have images etc.
 

Patrick Postma

New member
Mar 7, 2018
3
0
0
RelativityMan said:
Patrick Postma said:
Please help me! I played a point and click PC-game like Freddi Fish and Pyjama Sam but it was in a house with monsters. You play with a small character and you can search for items just like in Freddi Fish. I guess the character you play as is a monster of a boy.
That's all I remember.
Please help!

Anyone?? I've posted this also on 7 march 2018 and now its 29 june 2019
Could that have been one of the games based on Mercer Mayer characters?

Another possibility is Math Blaster Mystery: The Great Brain Robbery, which unlike other Math Blaster games, is not sci-fi themed.
No neither one of these are the game I am searching for... But thanks for answering!
 

flap30

New member
Mar 10, 2018
7
0
0
flap30 said:
Vorlayn said:
Here?s one I?ve been struggling with: late nineties game, probably on a shareware disk. There were rats running around, male and female. If they met they produced babies, puting more rats on the field. I remember really weird rat mating sounds. It was the player?s job to get rid of the rats. That was iirc the whole game. Really simple but i can?t for the life of me recall its name....
Help!!
flap30 said:
flap30 said:
flap30 said:
flap30 said:
trying to remember a pc game from 90s maybe early 00s. You were on the set of a crime mystery and you had to create a movie by picking clues that made the most sense. I remember one clue with a handkerchief that had the initials ff embroidered. I almost remember a man at a newsstand that gave you hints. any thoughts???
anyone??
Ok more clues that I remembered
-there was a redheaded woman who was one of the main characters and she says "i haven't touched a thing" as her clue
-you can get a clue from the guy at the newsstand
-a handkerchief with embroidered initials was a clue
-something about a fat man sleeping in a chair was important
-i believe you were trying to make a movie, but to do so you had to pick clues that made sense in the story and you couldn't progress or make your movie if you picked the wrong clues
help!!!!
Help!!
 

reader5

New member
Feb 8, 2017
29
0
0
this game just came into my mind, i do believe i recall it being played on ps1, but i'm not sure..
all i recall from it, you play as a little girl with a living scarf around her neck, that is shaped like a hand!
and you walk into some other NPCs and interact with them, the gameplay i recall the most clearly is when the girl approaches some really busty women walking around and using the scarf's hand she somehow deflates their boobs!
the graphics are very old. and i am not sure but i think it's an action adventure game.
any idea about its name?