Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

ishiki321

Jul 10, 2013
Lou201090 said:
Just wondering if anyone can help me.. Trying to remember and find a game i can vaigly remember.

All i can remember is it was for the ps1 and it was about early 90's/mid 90's i played it.

It was a game about either a wizard or magician medieval thing and i can only remember one scene from it thatwas of the wizard thing waking up in bed and something to do with potions or something?? Cant really remember much :(
I think it was Mid-evil Magic

belinea

Jul 10, 2013
Hi guys

Trying to remember the title of the game - I played it on a PC, probably around 10 years ago. It was, as far as I recall, a horror game and you were taking part in a TV show. Can't remember much more. I think it was point & click, but I may be wrong

Annie Xuereb

Jul 10, 2013
hey guys im looking for a games from the 1990's, it was a hand held and you inserted paper "discs" into the front they had slots in the bottom that the game read, then it quizzed you about whatever was on the cards, it was green and white and may have been made by v-tech but im not sure on that front, like i said it could be 1990's or slightly earlier as we may of had it second hand, it was a sea foam green and white plastic with a small "calculator style" screen at the bottom...i remember very clearly and the whole family loved playing it, the cards i remember quizzed you on Cloud's, sharks, leaves, and we had a few others as well but i cant remember..
any information would be grate as id love to get one to play with my nieces and nephews..

chococat

Jul 10, 2013
Hi guys,

I am looking for a really old old game for a long time, I played it before 1995. All I remember is this is a guy, wearing a purple cap, sunglasses. keyboard control, "space" is attack, and it will appear a purple tornado, one click space is a small tornado, if you press longer and release the space, it will a bigger tornado and "eat" the monster until it becomes "food". sometime he will get a bike and just keep pressing "space" to move and it kills monsters.

I was too young so I couldn't precisely say it is either DOS games or other. But my computer had installed a lot of games when it came to my home, such as Prince of Persia (1989) and Test Drive III (1990).

If anyone knows what is this I will be very appreciated.

Thanks

rovral

Oct 5, 2010
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find a game from early 90s. Can't remember too much of it, but the main character is a little man who is exploring underground and have a pocket full of stones/rocks to throw at monsters. It was on pc - it is 2d, possibly side scrolling - not too sure about that.

EDIT:
Found it - it was Magic Pockets - http://www.bitmap-brothers.co.uk/our-games/past/magic-pockets.htm

TheIronBang

Jul 10, 2013
Werekettle said:
TheIronBang said:
I forgot the game but I remember it was a PS2 game, you were like a white dog. It was third person, the scene was always happy and sunny. (The first level anyway.) You could actually free roam. Then again I only went as far as the first level. It was some time so I don't remember much. It was kind of kiddish at the age I was but I thought it was funny and intresting playing as a dog. I think the box-art was a dog with a bunch of people in the back with a blue backround. I mighht be wrong about that but it is what I remember.
Dog's Life perhaps? Although the dog in that was brown.....
That is the game, thanks man. Sorry, haven't played that in years so I couldn't remember much about it. Just knew that the dog was part white.

dawnedalien

Jul 10, 2013
Does anyone know this computer game? I think we had it sometime around 2000. It was on an old school windows system, where you would log out of the actual windows platform and command it to start from the black screen with a code. Once it started you were a character that you didnt see, looking at a spooky house. There were a few different rooms and one I remember was the bathroom where when you looked in the mirror you saw yourself or '666' written on the mirror. I think there were things you were supposed to find. It was a neat little game but we forgot the code to launch it. Sound familiar to anyone?

eaglehorse

Jul 10, 2013
Hi all
I'm looking for 3 old games for a long time,

1. I thing this is an easy one: it's a latest 80's you are playing a thief looking short big eyes and twisted (if I remember right), the game start in a prison and you have to take a key and got out of the prison, the game is a 2D platform and you walk in a platform that have stairs and go under ground, you found rats that need to kill and find a lot of stuff that helps you to continue. I thing you have only one life or three :)

2. a bit harder. It's an Arcane game I played in 87-89. You are a young pirate with a twisted sword, it's a 2D platform. in the first level you are walking and enemies coming from the two sides and you kill them with the sword It's a two platforms so you need to jump to the upper platform to kill them to. in the second level you are in a small boat and fishes are jumping from the sea and you need to kill them, in the 3rd level you reach the Pirate boat and you fight with the pirates - I couldn't never pass this level... :)

3. very difficult, it's an Attari old game (85-86) with this big plastic diskette that plugged in the Attari. you are playing a space guy in a helmet (I thing you are blue) you can go all over the screen but the movement are by pushing in the opposite direction, you have to kill all what comes to you and every level is different. I spend hours playing that game when I was a kid.

Thanks for your help.

eaglehorse

Jul 10, 2013
Hi all
I'm looking for 3 old games for a long time,

1. I thing this is an easy one: it's a latest 80's you are playing a thief looking short big eyes and twisted (if I remember right), the game start in a prison and you have to take a key and got out of the prison, the game is a 2D platform and you walk in a platform that have stairs and go under ground, you found rats that need to kill and find a lot of stuff that helps you to continue. I thing you have only one life or three :)

2. a bit harder. It's an Arcane game I played in 87-89. You are a young pirate with a twisted sword, it's a 2D platform. in the first level you are walking and enemies coming from the two sides and you kill them with the sword It's a two platforms so you need to jump to the upper platform to kill them to. in the second level you are in a small boat and fishes are jumping from the sea and you need to kill them, in the 3rd level you reach the Pirate boat and you fight with the pirates - I couldn't never pass this level... :)

3. very difficult, it's an Attari old game (85-86) with this big plastic diskette that plugged in the Attari. you are playing a space guy in a helmet (I thing you are blue) you can go all over the screen but the movement are by pushing in the opposite direction, you have to kill all what comes to you and every level is different. I spend hours playing that game when I was a kid.

Thanks for your help.

CowboyPhil

Jun 11, 2013
Howdy people!
I tried for nearly a decade (no joking) to find this game. I will try to describe it to you as much as I can. First, I played this game when I was around five years old (so around fifteen years ago). This game was playable on computer with MSDOS. As far as I can remember, it was kind of an adventure/puzzle game, point and click, third person view. I remember a few moments in the game: You start off as a kid, somewhere with your mom (or parents), and (either) a burglar steals her purse and you run after him and get lost, (or) someone kidnaps you and takes you far away, and eventually you get lost. I remember at one point, you are in a cage, in a shack... and at some point there are lots of colorful birds and you talk to them? Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think there is a part in the game (if it's not all the game) that takes place in the jungle (which would make sense because of all the birds and animals I recall). At the end, you get back safely to your mom (or parents) at the same place the game started. And I don't know why, I always picture a giant bird taking you back safely to your mom (or parents)... I know, it's not very clear... but I was five years old... Please help me out, I'm going crazy! It was such a good game (well of what I can remember), I don't understand not finding it on the internet! Thank you in advance guys!

MisterEnigma

Jul 11, 2013
Hello, please help me find this game!
I playd it in around 2008. It was about a black cop, it was pretty realistic, it was like gta but only with cop, you could arrest people, taze them, there were cops that could start fight you but you can show ur officer badge, i think you were a detective or undercover.... You could cuff people, it was 3rd person.
please help me find out what game is this! :)

MTFDoc93

Jul 8, 2013
MisterEnigma said:
I playd it in around 2008. It was about a black cop, it was pretty realistic, it was like gta but only with cop, you could arrest people, taze them, there were cops that could start fight you but you can show ur officer badge, i think you were a detective or undercover.... You could cuff people, it was 3rd person.
That sounds like the True Crime games.

Nigel Ng

Jul 11, 2013
Hey I'm looking for this game where you controlled a robot/alien (it was somewhere in 200x) and you had 3 parts, head body and legs or something like that. When you duelled people you were given the chance to swap parts with them. It was 2d/top-down if i remember correctly.

Second game I'm looking for is a purely-text-based ninja online game where you could fight people, there were hardly any pictures and the background was plain. When you fought people it would say for example "you dealt 10 dmg, you received 10 dmg" etcetc

CowboyPhil

Jun 11, 2013
MisterEnigma said:
Could be NARC too

CowboyPhil

Jun 11, 2013
rovral said:
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find a game from early 90s. Can't remember too much of it, but the main character is a little man who is exploring underground and have a pocket full of stones/rocks to throw at monsters. It was on pc - it is 2d, possibly side scrolling - not too sure about that.
Monster Bash?

Twilizahn

Jul 11, 2013
Hi, I've been trying to remember the name of a game for months and can't find it anywhere, hopefully someone here may know of it. It's a children's game that I had for the PC in the late '90s early '00s where you were in a toy shop and could interact with items on the shelves. Some of them giving short animations and others giving small games to play etc. Im sure it's name was something like "?? Amazing Toy Store".

michaelatlam

Dec 21, 2012
Repost -

Anyone?? :/

I know I have already posted here but no one has heard of this game im looking for :(( for the new members here are the details and I remember very little I'm afraid:

I had played this as a demo I believe Magic the Gathering was on it and Dark Reign but I may be wrong but defo in a demo bundle disk.

The game was a Strategy game on win 95 or win 98.

Resource was from a flower bed rectangular shaped which had weird plants grow in various stages, I believe another resources was a liquid not sure if water but defo a liquid xD in them which were needed to be harvested ofc, One of the AI (not sure if playable) was a purple toaster looking thing with a saw blade as a head.

That's it :/

I have been looking for this game for years with no avail and hope someone here any knowledge to this game! xD

Thanks!

Sharnee

Jul 11, 2013
I used to play a game on PC
It came on a disc that had heaps of other games on it.
On the home page your character was on an island and there were all these doors that took you to different levels.
I think you had to in the level push different coloured levers?? To make a bomb go off???
One level I remember was an anti gravity level. For some reason I'm remembering collecting gems too?
I'm pretty sure the character was male with blonde hair?
Around 1997 to 1999????