Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
timewizard said:
I am looking for the name of a Sega Megadrive game with was a side scrolling shooter, the playable characters were robots of different sizes and abilities and it was also two player. Me and my bother used to play it around 1995 but i can't be sure that's all the information I have.
Sounds like Cyborg Justice.

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
arielrdzb said:
guys iam really really desperate first my english IS very bad. Iam looking for my childhood game you were fighting against others in a car i dont know how to explain it it was just crazy there were rockets gatling bombs ufo cars trying to destroy other cars on a map it was no racing just kill others and survive it was on playstation . there was upgrades jumps lots of fun but i cant find it :(
Twisted Metal.

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
missinggame said:
I can't remember the title of the game I played on NES I think. It's about a guy who shrinks and his weapon is a nail gun. He has to fight against tools, pencils,most likely utensils and I remember the bathtub game play where he has to jump on bubbles to reach to the top to the next level or room. I think he has glasses, thin fella, and he was wearing some sort of jumpsuit color grey maybe. Can anybody help me name this game?
Harely's Humongous Adventure. It was Super Nintendo.

Traz

Sep 18, 2013
So, sometime between 2000 and 2004 I played this online/offline paintball game that I can't remember the name of. It was a 2D top view paintball game in a window, (I don't think it could be played full screen) and it had a bunch of different guns and upgrades. I remember there was a minigun that would just splatter paint everywhere and there were a few different camouflages you could get, I can recall a concrete, grass, and maybe dirt. I also think the title had 3 in it, so Paintball ***** 3. If anyone can think of it, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
SakeSoJu said:
Hi everyone, hope yall can help me out, I've been looking for this game on and off forawhile and then stumbled on to this site.

Lets see if i remember right you start off as a boy with some kind of robot and you have to try and stop other robots.... memory is hazy, the way you would fight was to actually launch your robot against walls and objects to ricochet him to the enemy, and you would use him to travel around and collect parts to upgrade the robot, you would need to get certain parts to actually equip to your robot to travel over certain terrains, like ship/water parts to go over water etc. I guess you can say the parts your looking for are core's of other robots, and your original robot is just a single core as well, sorry for the sketchy details but my memory is really fuzzy.
Its a gameboy game i'd say from the late 90s to early 2000s.

Please and Thank You

Definitely sounds like RoboTrek

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
lacifer said:
It was a Playstation game circa 1998 or later. I think the Chemical Brothers did the soundtrack. U r a spaceship in a wormhole. U can go 360 degrees around the inside and have to avoid these alien bugs. U get boosts by going over these yellow arrow type things. It was one of my fave games and I would like 2 buy it since I used 2 rent that one back in the day. As u progress thru the levels u move faster. Does this ring a bell with anyone? I tried googling all of this to no avail...I'd love if someone could help me out. :)
N20. Great Shooter for ps1. It was the Crystal Method that did the soundtrack, not the Chemical Brothers. Way better.

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
Tarrker said:
There was an arcade game I played more than any other when I was a teenager. I've been trying to track it down in recent years but I just have no clue what it's called. Luckily I can still recall the game with vivid clarity, however. It was a classic side scrolling, beat-em-up game very much like Golden Axe or those D&D arcade games and the whole game revolved around climbing this epic tower from floor to floor. You'd start outside and battle your way up and I'm pretty sure you could choose different routes. There were different characters you could play as and you could rescue other characters along the way that would fight by your side in pretty much the same way those floating orbs from Gradius would fight by your side. But they all had different classes like rogues or mages. You also got points for picking up treasure and rescuing townsfolk. The game appeared in the arcade at my local mall sometime in the 90's and it was just my favorite thing ever. If anyone can help me track this game down I will be eternally grateful.
Totally Magic Sword. Great arcade game.

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
Hystericmoon said:
stunn3r said:
Hey can someone tell name of this game , it's a arcade fighting game ( i play it maybe 10+ years ago) i remember there was one character with bear skin on top of him and he was fighing with an axe and another that was figthing with claws the final boss was something like a pirate and after you have killed him, he was respawning like a ghost and u had to kill him again , y were also able to push your enemy of the end of the fighing arena and make him drop his weapon. If some can tell me the name of this game i will be thankfull.
Soul blade 100%
Or possibly the sequel soul caliber
Time Killers most likely

Dx3M

Sep 18, 2013
Im thinking of a game I believe it was on the gamecube im not sure if it had a single player campaign but i remember playing it with my brother you both started on one side and there were armies fighting and I beleive you could take control of the units such as giants and fight eachother.

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
dtalbritton said:
Ok, so obviously don't remember the name of the game but after downloading and playing warcraft 2 after like 12 years of not playing it, it brought back good memories. So the game i'm looking for was basically the same layout as Warcraft 2 where you had to build your own "city". The difference was that it was robots, like the almost look like transformers lol. The game was in 2D like Warcraft 2. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about.
Could it possibly be M.A.X.? That was a pretty cool 2D RTS

Hopper9

May 22, 2009
aveart said:
Someone already helped me with the awesome game brave fencer musashi, THANKS A LOT!... now I need to know the name of a game for PC that I used to play when I was a little kid, many years ago, it was a game similar to the first mario, with pixels and everything, the boy landed on an alien planet in his spaceship, he had a helmet and I remember he had a gun, you begin the game looking from the sky and you could move the boy to different levels or lands and when selected you enered that level... sorry for my prro english and lack of info but will be very happy to know the name of this one :)
Oh yeah another... this one was for playstation 1, I only played the demo in the demo cd of the playstation 1, it was the creepiest game I have ever play, it was kind of a middle age game, you beggin inside of a dungeon or castle, all its kind of pretty dark and scary as hell, you have a crossbow as a weapon and some potions, when you walk through the doungeons I remember fighting against a slug or just a really sticky thing in the floor with pikes, then you go to a really dark part of the castle with some huge bats hanging from the wall above a cementery...
THANK you very MUCH for your attention and hope you can help me :)
Could #2 be King's Field?

jujubee

Sep 19, 2013
I'm having a hard time remembering a game and i only remember a few things about it. it was for play station 1 or 2 i forget. You were a man who worked in a factory and you can take trains.you had a big head and when you spoke you didn't say words you talked like the adults in charlie brown. you couldn't be out after night because there was a cop and if he caught you you either lost hearts or kisses(they were like your lives) ugh i haven't played this game in years so sorry if my description of it isn't very clear.

llew89

Sep 19, 2013
I have searched everywhere but i cant find it

i used to play a racing game with my brothers on windows 95. i remember we could play splitscreen and there were many diffrenet tracks..

if you got far in the game, you could race on the moon and march.
the graphics werent godd at all but it was a fun game.

someone has an idea?

BoraBorat

Sep 19, 2013
Hi. I've been looking for the name of this game in the Playstation 1 games list on Wikipedia, but couldn't find it. I hope someone will recognize this game from my pretty vague description. This is what I know:

I know there were several levels, one of which was on a submarine (or maybe a ship?). The viewpoint was from slightly above, maybe isometrical, can't remember for sure. You had to fight people (not aliens or anything like that) and at some point there was kind of like a boss fight where you fought a very fat chef in a large kitchen. The most fun feature of this game (and the main reason I want to somehow play this game again) was that you could pick up objects from the ground, like the leg of a broken chair or a bat, etc. which you used to fight with. I know that in order to defeat the fat chef, you had to throw fridges at him or something like that.

And now for the most important aspect of the game: I know I played this game with a friend (co-op mode) and at the end of the game I had to fight him. Whoever won the fight, actually won the game. Unfortunatelly, I can't remember the plot and why you had to fight your partner at the end.

I hope I'm right when I say this was a Playstation 1 game as I'm not sure of that either. Thanks!

Sean Wsn

Sep 19, 2013
Hi, i have been searching an old pc racing game. It's like a motorbike racing game. It is a 2 persons in a motorbike where the driver drive the motorbike while the rider sit on the cart beside the motorbike and the rider can hit another player like using somekind of baseball bats that is made of stone to win the game. I remember at one moment the motorbike will come across some kind of bridge and fly across the river and then continue the race. The motorbike is kind of like flintstones where the tyres are made of stones. This is how i remember the game,i hope i can know the name of this game. If not mistaken i played this game between year 1996 to 98.

Hayley Lonergan

Sep 19, 2013
Just wondering can anyone help me find a game, its a game where your driving around in strange cars, in places such as an airport a strange world where ur driving over a bridge, not sure what the aim of the game was or anything but just remember it being a fun game to play but i cant for the life of me remember the name of it.

NostalgicNinja

Sep 13, 2013
Re posting this because I want to see if anyone else knows the name of this game. This is an old PC game I remember kids playing it in school in class. Was really basic had like a stickman and platforms similar to donkey kong where you walk over these squares and they dissapear.If you fall through any of the missing ones you fall straight down. It's not lode runner. Game is prob older but last I remember would be about 93-95. Thanks.

kellyyork85

Sep 19, 2013
Hi -

For years I have been trying to remember the name of a game I used to play in the 90s.

I'm pretty sure it was on the Amiga. And I remember a pacman like character that would have to knock bricks off different scenes - I remember one looking like a house and the roof had bricks you had to knock off. I also remember bees for some reason!

I remember the opening part to the game which would be red stage curtains, a circus scene, and this pacman like character shooting out of a cannon flying through the sky for ages. Actually I think you had to set it all up so the cannon would explode in order to start the game. It was a very weird game with annoying music but I loved it!

Please can anyone help :)