Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

laurendo

Apr 26, 2013
Hi,

I'm trying to remember the name of a web based game I played about 6-7 years ago.

It was a puzzle game where you had to take a set number of pieces and lay them out on a board so the ball could get to an end point. It was an isometric view, the ball was red and it's start point was always down a yellow slide.

Pieces included curved slides, springs, little ufo's that picked the ball up and moved it to another location... that's all I can remember.

It was multiplayer in that people made their own boards for other players to try and solve.

I feel like it was on an American kids tv website, like disney or nickelodeon or something... but not those, just something similar.

lawrencein

Nov 20, 2009
JoaoJatoba said:
PS one fighting game with a robotic dude whose special move was to call out a satellite laser attack on the opponent...
Sounds like it could be Evil Zone [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_zone]. One of the characters (Danzaiver) is a sort of Power Rangers parody and has a protective robot suit that can call down an orbital laser (shown at about 7:35 in the video below). Unfortunatly it seem that the only time the game ever get mentioned these days is because of the horrible voice acting. It's a shame because it had decent voice actors such as Paul Eiding [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Eiding] and Jon St. John [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_St._John]

JoaoJatoba

Deadman Walking
Dec 31, 2010
lawrencein said:
JoaoJatoba said:
PS one fighting game with a robotic dude whose special move was to call out a satellite laser attack on the opponent...
Sounds like it could be Evil Zone [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_zone]. One of the characters (Danzaiver) is a sort of Power Rangers parody and has a protective robot suit that can call down an orbital laser (shown at about 7:35 in the video below). Unfortunatly it seem that the only time the game ever get mentioned these days is because of the horrible voice acting. It's a shame because it had decent voice actors such as Paul Eiding [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Eiding] and Jon St. John [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_St._John]
OMG! That's the one! Thank you!!! I've been trying to remember this game for years now... ^_^

xehner

Apr 26, 2013
Hello everyone!

I have been looking for ages of a game that I played back in 95-98 somewhere back then, it consists of a point and click gameplay where the main character finds or "recruits" other important characters to destroy an evil book. I don't remember much about it but some of the game was a puzzle solving by clicking of certain objects in systemic order. I remember having a female character and we're at this one screen where we have to cross a bridge and we cross by connecting a rope to her bow and shooting the wooden pillar across the way to get across. Another instance is, after recruiting some people, is charge a goblin camp, I think, and use the elf's magic green eggs to destroy them but get caught by goblins and having to free yourself by tying up the goblin in order or you're dead. I can vaguely remember what had to be done at the end of the game you have to choose, with a sword, to vanquish the monster or the book itself and if you chose wrong you would die.

That's all I can remember about the game, I know that it was for Win 95 and it was on the PC.
I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

angie.soul

Apr 26, 2013
i have been looking for a game, which i played when i was little. it was about a girl, who pulled the plug in the bathtub and then a fish came and told her than the ocean is in danger. Then she went through the hole into the ocean and exchange different things for the plug to get it back. I looked everywhere on google and it didnt find anything. Can someone please help me? >.<

Saregon

Yes.. Swooping is bad.
May 21, 2012
I used to have a great space RTS, but I lost the disc for it and can't remember the name.

There were 3 races, your basic humans, an insect like race, and another, highly advanced alien race. The insect race buildings and units were fairly zerg-looking, and mostly green-ish. The other alien race was mostly blue-colored, and were heavy on tech, with ships mainly firing beam-weapons. These also built their structures by "scanning" them over a grid shaped like the building. You would build your base in orbit around planets, and every planet would have a limited amount of slots around it for buildings. You got gas from nebulas.

Any ideas?

jonikoka

Apr 24, 2013
hey guys . Im trying to remeber tihs game iv played in the late 90.I think it was relesead betwen 97-2000. Iv played it on a demo CD ( PC GAMER ) the style of the game was Adventure-fantasy RPG , similar to gothic. Iv remeber you started on an Island. I think first you went trough this cave near the beach, and a human shaped creatures with pig-boar head was your first enemyis wich you had to kill. they had crossbows for weapon, and you had a sword. for restorning your health you could find things like fruit ( apple) or potions (like gothic syle) and eat- drnik it. Iv remeber when you went trough the game at one point when you crossed a bridge if im not mistaken . this female fairy or how should i call it. singed something to you and disaperd . this is all i can remeber it was a long time since iv playit but id like the game so i said im gonna play it again , but i cant remeber the DAMN TITLE hehe :D can anybody help me based on the informations i gave it ??? i would apreciate :)

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
xehner said:
Hello everyone!

I have been looking for ages of a game that I played back in 95-98 somewhere back then, it consists of a point and click gameplay where the main character finds or "recruits" other important characters to destroy an evil book. I don't remember much about it but some of the game was a puzzle solving by clicking of certain objects in systemic order. I remember having a female character and we're at this one screen where we have to cross a bridge and we cross by connecting a rope to her bow and shooting the wooden pillar across the way to get across. Another instance is, after recruiting some people, is charge a goblin camp, I think, and use the elf's magic green eggs to destroy them but get caught by goblins and having to free yourself by tying up the goblin in order or you're dead. I can vaguely remember what had to be done at the end of the game you have to choose, with a sword, to vanquish the monster or the book itself and if you chose wrong you would die.

That's all I can remember about the game, I know that it was for Win 95 and it was on the PC.
I hope someone can help me. Thanks.
That sounds like Shannara.

Marcelo Filho

Apr 27, 2013
Hey, everybody! =) I've been looking for a game, for quite a while now. It's a PS1 or PS2 game, can't really remember. It's a slim guy in a red (I think) suit and he's most likely a spy. I only remember being inside of a train with security guards and laser systems, and I also could disguise myself. It's obviously not Hitman, but I can't remember the game's name...if anyone knows about such game, please help!

Angelina Germanotta

Apr 27, 2013
I remember playing a PC game (for Windows 98) in the 90s. The plot was your dog was kidnapped by people and you had to solve puzzles in order to rescue your dog. And for some reason, I think "brussel sprouts" was a part of a puzzle. I have had no luck remembering what it was called, just that you had to look for your kidnapped dog. And I know it is Heart of Darkness because there was no deaths in the game at all.

shelbicus322

Apr 27, 2013
Hey!
I was wondering if anyone can help me find this game i remember playing when i was younger...I think i played it around the late 90's or the yer 2000. I don't remember much but I do remember that there were 4 different characters, I think they had different colours (like red, green, blue, and some other colour) but at one part you are on this hill or volcno and you have to find a way to cross the river of lava. Oh and all the characters were girls i think but they had special powers. Like on was a mage, one was a warrior, and another was n archerer I think. It also had similar playing style as diablo but more pixilated but you could still see the shape of a human....sorry that that's all i can remember. It was deffinatly for a game system to. maybe super nintendo or ps1.
If anyone could help i would appreciate it!

Ronne Kuriakose

Apr 27, 2013
hey do you remember the name of that early 2000s game where you use a bird to drop stones and stack them up to make tanks that can shoot stones etc to defeat opposing tanks. The base-building was a mill-like structure run with the help of sheeps

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
Ronne Kuriakose said:
hey do you remember the name of that early 2000s game where you use a bird to drop stones and stack them up to make tanks that can shoot stones etc to defeat opposing tanks. The base-building was a mill-like structure run with the help of sheeps
Sounds like Tanktics [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanktics_(1999_video_game)].

jamescxc

Apr 27, 2013
Desperately trying to recall a game I played as a kid mid-late 90's.

It was a pirate game with really shitty graphics, it looked like a game that came pre-installed with the computer.
it was top-down I believe. you were looking for x's on a map, and every once in a while you would duel another pirate, there was something about 3 X's and you lose the fight, or the game.

i remember more now, you had to DIG to FIND the treasure, and if it was blank, you kept moving/digging at other locations. if you found treasure, and someone was close by, they could take yours, and likewise, you could take theirs if you were fast enough. the game lastest under 15-20 minutes I believe. might have been closer to 5-8 minutes per a game.

I just remember the sound of swords slashing together and perhaps a pirate laugh or two.

pls help. this has been driving me crazy for the past 5-8 years.

Leah Conway

Apr 27, 2013
im looking for a game i played in the 90's
it was a little boy and you use the up,down and side keys to get him through a maz..you had to move blocks to get places and run past objects

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Leah Conway said:
im looking for a game i played in the 90's
it was a little boy and you use the up,down and side keys to get him through a maz..you had to move blocks to get places and run past objects
That sounds about like every adventure game ever. Anything really specific?

Bomber678

Apr 27, 2013
Saregon said:
I used to have a great space RTS, but I lost the disc for it and can't remember the name.

There were 3 races, your basic humans, an insect like race, and another, highly advanced alien race. The insect race buildings and units were fairly zerg-looking, and mostly green-ish. The other alien race was mostly blue-colored, and were heavy on tech, with ships mainly firing beam-weapons. These also built their structures by "scanning" them over a grid shaped like the building. You would build your base in orbit around planets, and every planet would have a limited amount of slots around it for buildings. You got gas from nebulas.

Any ideas?
That's definitely gotta be Conquest: Frontier Wars. Good game.

Now for my conundrum... An old game, that I can remember so much about, but not the name. Perhaps someone can help me...
It was a point and click adventure game for PC, came on four CDs, and had a lot to with trains... You were some kind of scientist trying to solve a mystery and prevent the Earth from being hit by an asteroid, or something similar. I swear the name had something to do with motion, but it's simply eluding my memory. Someone, help me out!

tango097

Apr 27, 2013
Hi! I'm looking for a Pc game from early 2000's I think it's a 2D platformer game. Maybe 2.5D. You are a very small man who can climb ladders to different levels and use teleport machines. You can create your own levels, and block your guy in. You can "burn" the ground somehow and make the bad guys fall down and also trap them somehow.. Thanks!