Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Shane Zuspan

May 3, 2013
I have a game for you guys....it was a turn based war game...it wasn't a flash game...you played on this site which was the entire game.....which I obviously cant remember....

1. you could go and attack other peoples army to gain money to buy lots of things such as more vehicles...soldiers...and

2. you could let your soldiers take a leave for like 3 months"not really 3 months though" to let them get rested

3. its an mmo role playing game I believe that's whatit was considered..

4. i wanna say the site name was something battle or battle something...I may be wrong though.

heres more detail in my facebook post...much more detailed

https://www.facebook.com/shane.zuspan.3/posts/480391372032606?comment_id=3994395&offset=0&total_comments=10&notif_t=feed_comment

kekso

May 3, 2013
Shane Zuspan said:
kekso said:
Hello guys,i just can't remember the name of one game and it's so annoying! I think the game is not so popular.It's an older game something like Action RPG...Diablo style (atleast you control the character that way).And i remember you start in a dungeon and they are several rooms and you fight other CPU players.I think you were trying to find a key or some items to open the door to the next stage or something.
DOOM maybe?
Nope not Doom,the camera was Diablo style.It was something like RPG.

kekso

May 3, 2013
Shane Zuspan said:
kekso said:
Hello guys,i just can't remember the name of one game and it's so annoying! I think the game is not so popular.It's an older game something like Action RPG...Diablo style (atleast you control the character that way).And i remember you start in a dungeon and they are several rooms and you fight other CPU players.I think you were trying to find a key or some items to open the door to the next stage or something.
DOOM maybe?
How is it possible to think about this game for a long time and just after i made the post i remembered the name of the game.It was Necromania Traps of Darkness!

Rita Cojocaru

May 3, 2013
Hello guys, i can't remember the name of a game. I played it in 2006-2007 years, it's a tank game with levels, in the game i'm alone in a tank (i don't have a team or something like that) and my mission is to kill/destroy everybody who's around me and try to kill me and that's : other tanks, military cars, war planes that are shooting me from the air, and armed soldiers that are getting closer and closer, my mission is to kill them all, after that i can go to the next level. I remember that it's size is about 500-700 mb , not more... that's all i remember. Help me please !

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english, it's not my main language.

Blackharp

May 3, 2013
Hello Everyone!
My game is a pc scifi RTS from the late 80's to mid-90's. The plot of the game was that you were just named the Overseer/Leader of a Mining planet that was rebelling against the Syndicate Empire. The UI was a lot like Carmen Sandiago with tabs along the bottom that would let you switch between the different "Departments" you were in charge of. There were tabs for things like mining, research and development, military, espionage, home government, and one or two more I am forgetting. The game was fairly complex I recall because you actually had to hire people for everything from being a R&D scientist to being the backup engineer on your starships. I want to say that the title of the game was one word, and that the cd for the game was either a blue or purple color.

The opening cinematic for the game was you walking up to a chair that had spikes at about neck-height and I think the chair then spun around and the UI would pop up.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

FLOUBACCA

May 3, 2013
Alrighty. I remember playing this creepy game back in the mid 90's. At the beginning, there was a crummy video where you see the protagonist getting a brain implant or something by some weird alien. He then wakes up in this creepy house he just bought. The game is point and click (I believe) and I remember he would keep on complaining that his head hurts when he was talking. The game would crash when I went outside so I don't have much else to add unfortunately. I think the game was on a cd that contained another game as well. Don't really remember what the other one was.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
FLOUBACCA said:
Alrighty. I remember playing this creepy game back in the mid 90's. At the beginning, there was a crummy video where you see the protagonist getting a brain implant or something by some weird alien. He then wakes up in this creepy house he just bought. The game is point and click (I believe) and I remember he would keep on complaining that his head hurts when he was talking. The game would crash when I went outside so I don't have much else to add unfortunately. I think the game was on a cd that contained another game as well. Don't really remember what the other one was.
Sounds like Dark Seed to me. A lot of the artwork to do with the aliens in it is based on the art of H.R. Giger.

Nmid

May 2, 2013
LeonoColtonite said:
Okay, So I played this game as a demo around ten years ago on my Windows 98, so this will be a toughie.

It was a military/commando based strategy game (I believe it was a RTS)

took place in a jungle (at least the demo did)

You only had a limited number of "guys" to use, so managing them was quite important

you could assign these guys to certain buildings where they would craft/research or train in something

and the only memory I have that is somewhat specific is the fact you could research an ability to train the apes to do most things the humans did.

Please help! I have been actively searching for this for roughly five years.
Jagged Alliance?
Though it didn't have Apes in it :s

nejcmusic

Dec 1, 2009
ok this is a hard one

1. old top down racer
2. the graphics style is cartoonish but dark looks a little like this ( http://toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/IMG_0075.png ) but smoother not so pixelated
3. you drive small hot rod type cars
4. you can upgrade your car
5. the tracks are mostly off-road
6. i think you can see the full track as you ride but i'm not shure

nejcmusic

Dec 1, 2009
ok this is a hard one

1. old top down racer
2. the graphics style is cartoonish but dark looks a little like this ( http://toucharcade.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/IMG_0075.png ) but smoother not so pixelated
3. you drive small hot rod type cars
4. you can upgrade your car
5. the tracks are mostly off-road
6. i think you can see the full track as you ride but i'm not shure

May 3, 2013
I don't remember much but I think it was a playstation 1 game and I remember playing it around 5 or 6 years ago.i remember that on the game it showed the button from your controller on the screen and you had to push the buttons it told you exactly or you lost. It also had I think some anime girls and it kinda had a gothic background to it. I think the girls either had to fight each other, fight something together, or dance.i don't know if it always has two girls when you play or if it was a two player because i would always play it with someone.

strife98

May 4, 2013
I can not for the life of me remember this old rpg I used to play on PC when I was little. The main character was a female, and I think she was a mechanic? There was a robotic dog, and the planet had layers. I think it was turn based battle but I honestly can't remember. I honestly can't remember much, I think there was an army that was or had taken over and they did something to her which started her trek to stop them. I believe she had blue hair. It had aspects of point and click I believe. Any idea one what it could be?

Zachary Fordham

May 4, 2013
this was a ps2 game. The only part i remember is the beginning. A male has some kind of heart attack falls out. He wakes up in this gundam wing looking suit. Climbs out of it but starts to have heart problems. I nurse of some sort comes by and helps him back in and tells him he cant the the suit or his heart will give out.

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
strife98 said:
I can not for the life of me remember this old rpg I used to play on PC when I was little. The main character was a female, and I think she was a mechanic? There was a robotic dog, and the planet had layers. I think it was turn based battle but I honestly can't remember. I honestly can't remember much, I think there was an army that was or had taken over and they did something to her which started her trek to stop them. I believe she had blue hair. It had aspects of point and click I believe. Any idea one what it could be?
That's Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator.

Gunner

Apr 29, 2013
Gunner said:
This has been driving me crazy for years now. I used to have a box set, back in the 90s I think, that contained a bunch of game demos for Windows. I remember Dune being one of them, and I want to say it had a full copy of Blade Runner in it as well. There was a demo that came with it that I have been trying to find. Best I can remember was that the game was an RPG adventure game, and I think the dude started out without a shirt, (not the reason I'm looking for this). I was too young to purchase games, and remember really wanting to play more of it. I kind of recall killing some kind of animal at the very beginning (a boar?) and there being a tavern nearby that you could purchase items and sell what you took from the animal. The game was top down, kind of like the original Diablo, and level based. The game actually looked a bit like Kings Island if I recall correctly. I really wish I could provide more, but I am hoping that someone else had this box set. I know the game came as a demo with the installation of one of those disks, but can't remember which one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Gunner said:
This has been driving me crazy for years now. I used to have a box set, back in the 90s I think, that contained a bunch of game demos for Windows. I remember Dune being one of them, and I want to say it had a full copy of Blade Runner in it as well. There was a demo that came with it that I have been trying to find. Best I can remember was that the game was an RPG adventure game, and I think the dude started out without a shirt, (not the reason I'm looking for this). I was too young to purchase games, and remember really wanting to play more of it. I kind of recall killing some kind of animal at the very beginning (a boar?) and there being a tavern nearby that you could purchase items and sell what you took from the animal. The game was top down, kind of like the original Diablo, and level based. The game actually looked a bit like Kings Island if I recall correctly. I really wish I could provide more, but I am hoping that someone else had this box set. I know the game came as a demo with the installation of one of those disks, but can't remember which one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Still have been searching but no luck so far. These are the only details I have and I'm thinking that the game may not have been published. I think I was incorrect in saying it was a demo with Blade Runner, I searched all westwood RPGs but no luck there either. If anyone has anything, even a suggestion, you would be doing my mind a huge favor.

dedem1315

Sep 25, 2010
Some PS2 game with a cyborg on mars. I think there was a female voiced AI in there too, but I'm not sure. Also, another game with a guy that had two red swords or lightsabers. Not particularly descriptive, but I last played them when I was 6