Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

mrmegaminer[games]

Aug 10, 2013
cloroxbb said:
mrmegaminer[games said:
]
mrmegaminer[games said:
]ok the game is on ps2
all i remember is in the first mission you are some agent guy and you have to kill people and some where during the mission you climb on the side of a high ledge
then in a later mission you have to climb on metal plating above a car in a mall
also there are money pick ups
bump please help
How about you help us, and when you "bump" give us some more information. Based on your information, I have absolutely no idea. Except maybe Syphon Filter. Try that.
sadly not
but more info
in the extras it had like a movie version of it with a catchy song and
also in the extras was a camera going around a room with all these people wearing white i think

Ronin213

Aug 11, 2013
Hi, im looking for the name of a game made late 90's/early 2000's, I remember that in the beginning, you were in some town that was being destroyed, it may have been for ps1/ps2/or dreamcast, I cant really remember much about the gameplay other than you played in third person camera view. And I remember that at one point in the game, your train got stoped by a pile of rocks.

Sorry for the vagueness, any help will be greatly appreciated, bye.

Wael Qenawy

Aug 10, 2013
Wael Qenawy said:
Hi All :

I am trying to remember a VEDIO fighting game but i cannot really..

I DONOT KNOW IF IT SNK OR CAPCOM OR WHAT !!

Wish if any one can help me..i was play it on 1993..

game is contain of 6 fighters (semi naked Spanish female- female Chinese teenager fighter - old small man with hummer - japanees figter with blue suite - american fighter - big old man with green suite (my be from Greece)..
in the final the player is the same but in gold suite

thx
Thank you so much i 've found it finally ..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol7A3dXXmh4

Knuckle Heads

Brittanilovesyou

Aug 11, 2013
Hi, I'm looking for a game that I used to play on ps2. It was similar to Gauntlet or Diablo III. there was a character selection, from what I can remember, of a Sprite, a Wizard/Sorceress, a Warrior/Barbarian/Knight, possibly a Dwarf, and possibly an Elf. It was a 3rd person RPG/Hack and Slash game. There was character customazation also, if I remember correctly. I don't remember much of the game play, but I think there were item drops as well.
I don't think it's Heroes Of Might And Magic though. I checked that one already. It's frustrating. D:
If anyone could help, that would be marvelous!

k4rl3yw

Aug 11, 2013
I need some help!!
Im searching for this old pc game, I'm pretty sure the kind that's like a CD, disk type thing.
So all i can say is that i think it was like a learning game? And when you first got on it was like da rk with a bunch of firefly lights or something and maybe a tree house?
And the main character was like big eyed, firefly/ly/bug thing. And it might have lived in a tree house thing? There might have also beena way to get to Egypt or something i kinda remember a dude playing the flute and a snake came out odd a pot or something.
Anyway so i wish i could describe more... I have NO memory of my childhood and this one detail is REALLY bothering me!! :(

mrmegaminer[games]

Aug 10, 2013
k4rl3yw said:
I need some help!!
Im searching for this old pc game, I'm pretty sure the kind that's like a CD, disk type thing.
So all i can say is that i think it was like a learning game? And when you first got on it was like da rk with a bunch of firefly lights or something and maybe a tree house?
And the main character was like big eyed, firefly/ly/bug thing. And it might have lived in a tree house thing? There might have also beena way to get to Egypt or something i kinda remember a dude playing the flute and a snake came out odd a pot or something.
Anyway so i wish i could describe more... I have NO memory of my childhood and this one detail is REALLY bothering me!! :(
this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KSvtKAxhAg

Psycho11Edge

Mar 17, 2012
Psycho11Edge said:
Well, here goes nothing. First time posting on something like this.

Anyways, my real issue here is I can't remember if the game I'm thinking of even exists, or if it's just something I imagined years ago. I don't remember really anything about it, but I'll detail what I do know.

I don't remember the story or plat that much, but there was a female character and she was sick as a child or something, and when her brother or some other young male around here age took her to the doctor, she was too sick to save, but was instead made into like a cyborg or something. Fast forward time wise, and the game has a few different guys you can choose to play as, and at some point, you start getting your ass handed to you, and the same girl from before comes in, goes crazy on the bad guys, beating them all up after having the robotic parts of her slightly show through some openings around her jaw line, but then she like... passes out and gets taken away... and that's all I remember. If anyone either 1. Knows what the heck I am talking about and would kindly tell me, it would be much appreciated, or 2. Knows I'm not talking about any real game and am simply losing my mind and would kindly tell me, it would be much appreciated.

Nearly 2-3 times a month, I randomly remember these small details, and pretty much spend those days going crazy and trying to remember something else. If someone could enlighten me to either the name of the game, or the fact that it doesn't exist and I imagined it all, that would be a big help.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
Putting this again out of desperation.

Ryno10

Aug 11, 2013
Hey guys I'm trying to remember an xbox box game that I played around the 2000's. It was a first person shooter and there were aliens I think. The maps were kinda small. I remember a map with lava and all the maps I think were inside. Cool weapons. Okay graphics. Lots of corridors and corners. 2-4 player splitscreen battle. Please help me find this game

kingzeno

Jul 31, 2013
kingzeno said:
Hi there,i played a fps game when i was little and i can't find what it was,i remember two things: A level with snow in a place similar to a castle and having creepy pork meat on chains that made me feel uneasy.The other level had me in a secluded room(starting area was full of floating health,like in arena games) along with a boss,big meaty with guns instead of hands, where i had to push some buttons and escape from him to beat the level,while hiding between walls and running to closing doors.I can't remember the rest of the game.
Any suggestions?

iJacer

Aug 11, 2013
Been looking for a long time and just cant seem to find the name of this game. Played in roughly 2005 on pc seemed fairly old though(top-down perspective).

You begin as fairly strong "Knight" Character but you are taken by a group of stronger opponents, they will take all your good equipment. You then have to fight through multiple floors to find your equipment(only can remember a sword, shield, and some item that you teleport to the beginning of each floor) and try defeat those that took it. I remember that after they take your equipment you rescue or are rescued by a man in brown, there is a jail on the floor that this event occurs. There were also keys that were yellow, blue, and red(these were need to continue through gates around each of the floors, there were also green gates that opened after you defeated the boss on what i think was roughly every 10 floors); There was also a boss that was giant octopus, other enemies included bats, slimes, skeletons, etc. From what I remember the game was fairly difficult; Any help would be appreciated.

feralmoans

Aug 11, 2013
Okay man, im thinking of a game but i cant remember the name and im literally loosing sleep over it.
I made this account JUST to see if someone could help me out, thats how upset im getting.

Its an old PC game like early 2000's maybe even 90's.
It was a maze but it was like vertical so you had to use the arrows
The ladders were yellow.
It was garden themed
You had to collect keys to open the doors at the end of each level
It was 2D for the most part but i -*think*- at one point it becomes 3d and theres a ball
Lastly, it was not part of the system, we installed and uninstalled it many times.

If anyone can help me out well then you're a saint and i really appreciate it!!!
❤ ❤ ❤ 

pr0sk1ll3d

Aug 11, 2013
Can't remember the game but I do remember the platform. So it was on playstation one, was in space as far as i remember or in the future, and you could control a space robot on wheels. View was from the top, and i suspect it was situated on Mars, but not really sure.

gethiel

Aug 11, 2013
I remember playing this RTS long time ago. It was similar to Warcraft 3 (not Armies Of Exigo). I remember the screen where i had to choose and drag my units into small circles. It had large units, dragons and lots of fantasy stuff.
Please help me to remember this game!

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Brittanilovesyou said:
Hi, I'm looking for a game that I used to play on ps2. It was similar to Gauntlet or Diablo III. there was a character selection, from what I can remember, of a Sprite, a Wizard/Sorceress, a Warrior/Barbarian/Knight, possibly a Dwarf, and possibly an Elf. It was a 3rd person RPG/Hack and Slash game. There was character customazation also, if I remember correctly. I don't remember much of the game play, but I think there were item drops as well.
I don't think it's Heroes Of Might And Magic though. I checked that one already. It's frustrating. D:
Champions Of Norrath?
Champions: Return To Arms?

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Ryno10 said:
Hey guys I'm trying to remember an xbox box game that I played around the 2000's. It was a first person shooter and there were aliens I think. The maps were kinda small. I remember a map with lava and all the maps I think were inside. Cool weapons. Okay graphics. Lots of corridors and corners. 2-4 player splitscreen battle. Please help me find this game
Unreal Championship 1-2?

Stanley Castro

Aug 11, 2013
I really want to play this game again and I still cant remember and find what's the title of this PS1 game
I remember that you kinda like control a robot and you can like deploy some yellow robot or people that gather things inside the houses...
And this is the one of the stage i remembered... when you cross the bridge it collapsed and now youre trapped and must kill this boss idk thing

matthew38940

Aug 11, 2013
Alright I hope someone can help because it drives me mad that I don't remember what this game is. I am about 90% sure it was on SNES, I am pretty sure you could do two player co-op. It was a top down shooter (I guess third person shooter of its day) in which you moved around the screen shooting guns at enemies. The world was very high tech I believe, specifically with electronic gates that you had to kill enemies for key cards or something. That is about all I remember and man does it bother me that I cant remember it.

Brittanilovesyou

Aug 11, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Brittanilovesyou said:
Champions Of Norrath?
Champions: Return To Arms?
No. I played those a lot as well. I specifically remember being able to play as a character class listed as "Sprite" or "Pixie" and I'm pretty sure you could choose a dwarf, elf, warrior, and sorceress as well. But it was very much like Champions Of Norrath, Diablo III, or Gauntlet. Same type of game. 3rd person, RPG, Hack and Slash, Dungeon Crawler. /:

Lukas Bentzler

Aug 11, 2013
I remember playing a game where on the right of the screen you had a plot that was basic, you slowly upgraded it by making it bigger with barracades and archers and cannons, slowly people came on the left side of the screen and througout the game they get cannons and maybe catupults. I used to play it 7 years ago so it may be old, can someone help me out on this one? It was a browser game.

ReformedLuck

Aug 11, 2013
Pokeus said:
Tallim said:
Pokeus said:
snip
Edit: I'll add my own query though it's vague...

A long time ago on my families old computer, that used an OS that wasn't Windows sometimes in the mid to late 90's. It was a very simplistic RPG where you played a man who's family (and whole village) had been killed by the local baddie. You would start the game and walk forward a few steps (top-down view, very, very, old simple graphics) find your home village burned, get the message the baddie did it and you must quest to stop him. From there you went forward and at some point found a cave and when you entered it you got to the first dungeon (of which there were two) a multi-leveled place (it used a random dungeon generator, possibly one of the first). It would be a white background with black lines for walls, you would wander around collecting items (there was a ton of different equipment for your dude) while fight bad guys (ghosts, manticores, gelatinous cubes, classic D&D stuff). From there you went to the major city and the castle/fort/base of the baddie and started making your way through the levels of that place. And that was it. It was small in content but I loved the randomly generated dungeons and collecting equipment and gold and improving my dude. I would love to be able to play it again.
That's Castle Of The Winds.
Or at least it sounds VERY much like it.
Oh my gawd! That's it! Thank you so much!!! I've been hunting for this game for a long time now, I've posted in a few of these "can't remember the title" threads around and your the first to know it <3 <3 <3.

metru said:
i just foudn this thread useign google. and made an account bc i gotta find this game from my child hood for the ps1.. its a 3d game. um.. u start in some air ship i think. that is transporting a giant... whind up crank type of key... the key falls into the ocean after you defeat the boss of the ship.. an the key some how goes into a whale that causes the whale to become evil.. and the game has some pink haired/armored girl that helps you through most the game..... please someone tell me you know what the games name is >.<
That's without a doubt in my mind, Alundra 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emhW8TVuOtw