Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

ReformedLuck

Aug 11, 2013
I am trying to find the name of an old Xbox game I used to play as a kid.
The name was Japanese or something.
You are on an island and a big monster takes the princess.
You try to save her. You play through the game fighting monsters.
You have this gauntlet and you were able to such up orbs for power.

Could someone please tell me the name of this game, thank you.

Rio Lacroix

Aug 5, 2013
melliebr said:
Hey..
I need to now the name of this game..
It's a 3d game, in space. It is like a war in the planet surface, you have different vehicles and you can come out of the vehicles to use rifles or other weapons.
Don't remember much of it, I remember if you are on foot and use your rifle to shot the pilot of other vehicle you could get on it.
I think the game menu was green

Man I need help.. hahaha
Thanks
Sounds like Battlezone

There's a PC version, and one for the n64 called rise of the black dogs

Rio Lacroix

Aug 5, 2013
Ryno10 said:
Hey guys I'm trying to remember an xbox box game that I played around the 2000's. It was a first person shooter and there were aliens I think. The maps were kinda small. I remember a map with lava and all the maps I think were inside. Cool weapons. Okay graphics. Lots of corridors and corners. 2-4 player splitscreen battle. Please help me find this game
Area 51?

justme_90

Aug 11, 2013
This is for my mom.

Does anyone know the game where you use a ship to go conquer you first continent I guess. You select 1 of 4 flags to start. I believe the colors were red. Yellow. Blue and black. Each with it's own symbol. She believes one had a lion on it the yellow one. And you slowly build up the island by building houses and roads. Clearing trees ect. And your people will start wanting things as your numbers grow like a pub, church, library, school, ect. Each continent gives certain resources and is better for certain harvests. You can be attacked by pirates. And you end up getting to where you have conquered multiple continents. And build ships ect. That's all she remembers. I guess it was played on our old desk top computer from 90- early 2000s. Thanks in advance!

I think it had voyage in the title. And the screen before you get to play had 4 flags hanging down. Thanks to anyone that can help!

Werekettle

Apr 17, 2010
ReformedLuck said:
I am trying to find the name of an old Xbox game I used to play as a kid.
The name was Japanese or something.
You are on an island and a big monster takes the princess.
You try to save her. You play through the game fighting monsters.
You have this gauntlet and you were able to such up orbs for power.

Could someone please tell me the name of this game, thank you.
One of the Onimusha games perhaps?

Hossam Nasr

Aug 12, 2013
hey,
i'm looking for two games:
1) a ps2 game that envolved a cutscene of two black planes. the main character was on one of them and the other one carried a female wearing black suit and black helmet.
2) an xbox or xbox360 or ps2 game that was about a man who is pursued by authorities for a crime he didn't commit(i guess) and a part of the game was in a building that i think he lived in and i remember that at some point there was a hole in a wall that 2 or 3 police men came from and tried to arrest him. i also remember that he talked to a woman that he knew. i hope this is enough and i didn't confuse you in some details and thanx.

Krustygruff

Aug 9, 2013
Krustygruff said:
Lucas96 said:
Hey guys.I'm looking for 2 old RPG games,in the first one the main character that you play with is a girl.I don't remember much of what happens,I just know that your village is invaded by some orcs/monsters and right at the beginning of the game you kill 2 of them in front of your house,and then you run away and do different quests.

In the second game,you play with a guy who has long hair and lives in some kind of castle.At the beginning of the game you wake up and then go train your skills with one of your friends.After that I don't remember anything except that you are infected with some kind of virus or that you're cursed,and you have a limited time to get somewhere before you turn into a monster.I never managed to get to where i needed to,I always turned into a monster and then the mission failed and reloaded from a previous checkpoint or something like that.
I would really appreciate if someone would tell me the names of these games.Have a nice day!
Likewise, I've been trying to puzzle out what this game (2nd in the list)was for years! I'm pretty sure it had Dark or Fear in the title.

Help Please!
Anyone have any ideas about this one?

hexi2d

Aug 8, 2013
i remember playing a game on SNES, you play as a knight and start in a forest and you fight some bats at some point .its all i can remember the name was something like knight and magic

hexi2d

Aug 8, 2013
hexi2d said:
i remember playing a game on SNES, you play as a knight and start in a forest and you fight some bats at some point .its all i can remember the name was something like knight and magic
found it .. wizards and warriors

Martin_0

Jul 29, 2013
matthew38940 said:
Alright I hope someone can help because it drives me mad that I don't remember what this game is. I am about 90% sure it was on SNES, I am pretty sure you could do two player co-op. It was a top down shooter (I guess third person shooter of its day) in which you moved around the screen shooting guns at enemies. The world was very high tech I believe, specifically with electronic gates that you had to kill enemies for key cards or something. That is about all I remember and man does it bother me that I cant remember it.
Super Smash T.V. ?

BradyTwitch

Aug 12, 2013
Kind've a spooky puzzle/Platformer game I believe was on ps1/2 or N64. Pretty sure it was 3D, Theres two parts I remember from the game, One being in a graveyard climbing up on top things to avoid enemies in black&white stripes with pumpkins on their head. And then one where your in a mansion near the ceiling and you need to jump from platform to platform without falling off.Thanks for any help given, Much appreciated.

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
BradyTwitch said:
Kind've a spooky puzzle/Platformer game I believe was on ps1/2 or N64. Pretty sure it was 3D, Theres two parts I remember from the game, One being in a graveyard climbing up on top things to avoid enemies in black&white stripes with pumpkins on their head. And then one where your in a mansion near the ceiling and you need to jump from platform to platform without falling off.Thanks for any help given, Much appreciated.
Jersey Devil (PS1) ( http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/3693/639443-jerseydevil7.jpg ) ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=vob04OTtEkk&t=8m15s )

Maksym Churbakov

Aug 12, 2013
Hey does anyone know the Fps game where u wake up in a lab two scientists or someone like that are talking above you. one is a woman and second one is a man. And then some women bursts in and saves you or something and she drives away with you in a car!! Plz help!! its a pretty old FPS game!!

Zulenka

Aug 12, 2013
Looking for an old crime based game that definitely had 90's graphics. You were a little graphic man in a big city that had stores, car buying places, etc etc. I found it odd that you could kidnap kids and then sell them to a restaurant for money as slave labor...It was disturbing.

When you robbed a store you had to go through this maze to avoid the police. My friend gave it to me on a CD or something.

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Maksym Churbakov said:
Hey does anyone know the Fps game where u wake up in a lab two scientists or someone like that are talking above you. one is a woman and second one is a man. And then some women bursts in and saves you or something and she drives away with you in a car!! Plz help!! its a pretty old FPS game!!
SiN: Episodes ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugkCARDY3sI&t=1m8s )

leo0505

Aug 13, 2013
Hey can you help, I played this game in the late 80s to 90s and you were a micro chip and you could take control of different animals. I also remember a there was a ram that was really hard to get

Shodaime

Aug 13, 2013
hey guys,i am looking for 2 games

1-a side scroller with character have ''ball'' as weapon,he shoots it to monsters,doing flipping things and such,im pretty sure this character have team uniform and a hat,and can change color when picked up power ups,if you can help it i really appericiate it.

2-we have a character like mario,but we attack with pole like thing,as i remember the first boss is a tree,throwing leaves at us when we defeat it we gain its element,only combo i remembered that we have spinning pole like only the edge spins around.

Find those please :(

kakrine

Aug 13, 2013
Okay guys. This one has been racking my brain for years so I created an account in the hopes ya'll could help me.
I remember this being a PC game of the mid to late 90's my dad bought. It was 3D, dark scale colors and involved aliens. Looking at a map you were placed over in a European country you then proceeded with your troops to an infected area (as far as I got the aliens we're only spaceship and not actual aliens running around). From there you were able to shoot from a gun tower or you could move from tank to tank as you pleased. When you accessed the map it would be in a grid format and show red triangles as the enemy aliens and sections on the grid of the map would become highlighted once defeated. Once you brought all of them down you had to get all of your troops over to the Mother ship and bring it down. Once you "cleared" that level you had to place yourself and all of your tanks onto a certain spot of the map in order transport everyone to the next level.

This is about as much as I can remember or explain. Please help!

BradyTwitch

Aug 12, 2013
Doomgriever said:
BradyTwitch said:
Jersey Devil (PS1) ( http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/3693/639443-jerseydevil7.jpg ) ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=vob04OTtEkk&t=8m15s )
Thats it! Thanks so much :)