Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

IMDABES

Dec 26, 2013
I remember playing this game a long time ago its about a girl gets kidnapped by an alien i think and the redhead guy needs to go find her. I rember that he got hurt or something and when he woke up he had to leave to find the girl. He had to leavE a dog i think . I kinda also remeber that he used something to ride a rope or something. And i also rember a mission at a lava place and a big rock was chasing u i think dont really rember much. But if anybody know the name please TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

Sacberr

Dec 26, 2013
Okay. Just found this thread and after searching in vain on my own I now come to you guys for aide.

The game was a very dark and gory fighting game set in a medieval fantasy world for ps1 i think (could be ps2). You played it much like any other fighting game. You could either be 1 vs. 1 or play against the computer with a character of your choice. After defeating a certain amount of AI players you would face the final boss, which as for as I remember was a women who then turned into a dragon. I can't remember how many different characters there were, except for a few. One was a zombie-like man with a mace. He had a puke and fart attack i think. Another was a sort of Rastafarian-voodoo doctor. There was also a night of sorts who had a sort for a hand. When fighting the maps were very different and often interacted (fire, moving parts etc.) Each character had a map/arena that he fit together with. I remember the Knights being the inside of a church and the zombie's a kind of sewer. Each character also had a small animated video, that played when chosen to play against the AI.

I played this game maybe 15 years ago and have often thought of it from time to time, but I've never been able to remember its name or find it again. Please help me! It would be the best Christmas present, random kind people on the internet could give me. Cheers.

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Sacberr said:
Okay. Just found this thread and after searching in vain on my own I now come to you guys for aide.

The game was a very dark and gory fighting game set in a medieval fantasy world for ps1 i think (could be ps2). You played it much like any other fighting game. You could either be 1 vs. 1 or play against the computer with a character of your choice. After defeating a certain amount of AI players you would face the final boss, which as for as I remember was a women who then turned into a dragon. I can't remember how many different characters there were, except for a few. One was a zombie-like man with a mace. He had a puke and fart attack i think. Another was a sort of Rastafarian-voodoo doctor. There was also a night of sorts who had a sort for a hand. When fighting the maps were very different and often interacted (fire, moving parts etc.) Each character had a map/arena that he fit together with. I remember the Knights being the inside of a church and the zombie's a kind of sewer. Each character also had a small animated video, that played when chosen to play against the AI.

I played this game maybe 15 years ago and have often thought of it from time to time, but I've never been able to remember its name or find it again. Please help me! It would be the best Christmas present, random kind people on the internet could give me. Cheers.
Cardinal Syn ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxHyg5JEgSw )

Sacberr

Dec 26, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Sacberr said:

Cardinal Syn ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxHyg5JEgSw )
That's exactly it! Thank you so much Doomgriever! I did however remember the graphics to be a lot better, haha :)

Asian Lawyer

Dec 26, 2013
Anyone know of an old Playstation 1 game in where you take control of a little fox-like creature? If it helps, I recall him carrying a sword and shield.

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Asian Lawyer said:
Anyone know of an old Playstation 1 game in where you take control of a little fox-like creature? If it helps, I recall him carrying a sword and shield.
Kingsley's Adventure? ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Kingsley%27s_Adventure_cover_art.jpg )

put_useramehere

Dec 26, 2013
hey guys i need your help,

there was this old game i used to play on the original xbox, and it had a blue double hulled space fighter, and you would fight these red and black drone things.
the scenery was always on earth, and i remember this one level you had to fight a zeppelin (might have been red and black) and you had to destroy its turrets to kill it.

it would be awesome if i could figure it out with your help, Thanks!

Alisha Dukes

Dec 26, 2013
Ok I kno it's a old computer game from the 90's and I played it when I was younger. All I can remember was that the board was kinda on a hill and you would be running from these tree like monsters and I think they had red apples on them. Lol I kno it sounds like a weird game but it's killing me not being able to remember it. Can someone help me before my brain explodes lol

Alisha Dukes

Dec 26, 2013
Ok I kno it's a old computer game from the 90's and I played it when I was younger. All I can remember was that the board was kinda on a hill and you would be running from these tree like monsters and I think they had red apples on them. Lol I kno it sounds like a weird game but it's killing me not being able to remember it. Can someone help me before my brain explodes lol

Asian Lawyer

Dec 26, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Asian Lawyer said:
Kingsley's Adventure? ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Kingsley%27s_Adventure_cover_art.jpg )
Yes, that's it! Thank you, DoomGriever!

addictedtoOJ

Dec 26, 2013
There was a demo on my old computer that I played about 10 years ago. You played as an alien I think and the first level was a farm. It was a platformer and I think the camera angle was top down like a birds eye view and you could move it around. There were collectibles and stuff, and it was a pretty short demo. Not sure if this game was on another system or not. Please help guys, just remembered this game and really wanna know.

nejcmusic

Dec 1, 2009
Hi i am looking for a 3d racing game 1995-2005 test drive 5 style graphics
the only things i remember are:
-the car select menu had orange and red flames
-and one of the cars that you could drive was a red and yellow striped muslce car (something like the car in the middle http://images.wikia.com/gtawiki/images/a/ab/Savanna-GTASA-modified-front.jpg)
-the drivers of the cars might have been displayed next to their car at the select screen

TJC85

Dec 26, 2013
Hey guys. I have been trying to find this game for YEARS! I am 28 now and I remember playing it when I was like 5. It was an NES or SNES game, 2d platformer with a scrolling screen. The ONLY thing I can remember is that the 2nd level (if I remember) was you driving a boat (like a ferry boat). From left to right, and it was at night. At the end of the level I believe you fought a boss. Can anyone help me out?

Drorian

Jan 5, 2013
I'm searching for a PC cd-rom game from about 1995-2000 (I remember a guy lent it to me during those years) it was a 2d isometric fantasy rpg, with square-grid turn based battles.
I've always thought my nickname comes from the main character's name but I've found nothing and believe me I've searched a lot.
I mainly remember the game being based on subsequent linear battles introduced by cutscenes with portrait speaking or similar.
The main character was a young guy with a big sword, maybe a headband, I'm not sure if it was japanese rpg style. After the first quests u gained a new character (an experienced weapon master if i'm not wrong) and new skills to use your sword with, some did damage in a full tile of squares.

I really don't remember much more, please give me some hints, I've just read the whole wikipedia rpg games list of those years and compared those with google images but I haven't found a clue :/

LeeKuper

Feb 6, 2013
Platform: PC
Genre: Platformer, naval, action...
Year it was released: No more than a decade and maybe even a few more years, it could be a few years less than a decade, too... not so sure.
Perspective: Side view, 2D.
Protagonist: There was actually a selection between a gun boat, naval defense station thingy with guns on it, and if I'm correct there was one or two more vehicles.
Enemies: Bomber jets, fighter jets, not completely sure if there were naval enemies.
Setting: Modern, more or less.
Memorable Moments: I remember the first level was only an ocean at night (Not sure, most of the chances it was night.). The next level had an arctic background, icebergs, etc... it also had new enemies. Sadly, the second level stopped 5 seconds after it began to ask for a serial code since the game version was trial/demo. Also, I remember that the HUD had Roman numbers (I, II, III, IV, etc...) and I don't remember why they were there, perhaps weapon level or upgrades. I'm also almost sure that the enemy planes were green colored, most of them if not all of them.

I really liked the graphics of the game at that time, even though they are kinda old now, I considered them very good unlike other games at that time.

Note: It's NOT a flash game, it is downloadable.

That's pretty much it, I would be very thankful if someone could shoot out the title of the game.
Thanks in advance.

Taggrin

Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys, I hope anyone recognizes this game. Have been searching for ages without success so far.

Played it around 1996-2000 on PC, so the game is either MS-DOS or windows 95/98.

In the beginning of the game you saw an overview of a tower, with an indicator pointing out which floor u were at. (Pointing at floor 1 at the start of the game). Then you would start that level. You are a (I believe cyan colored) dragon/dinosaur. You would have to play that floor of the tower (2D sidescroller / platformer) which has lava pits, enemies, and all kinds of hazards. By pressing shift, you would launch chicken eggs (at least, it looked like it) in an arch from your mouth, which u used to kill enemies. After each level you would see the tower again, pointing towards the next floor. Every few levels you also had a bossfight.

I had the demo version, so I could only play like level 1-10, after beating level 10 you would see images of the other levels in the full version, showing the other bossfights and more game systems.

Huge thanks in advance! I hope you can help me.

Babis Patsias

Dec 27, 2013
hello i am searching a game which is similiar with TUBLEPOP but its not this ...i remember my charachter was hitting with his HEAD and i remember there was a parrot which was one of the small boss in the game and i think i was picking countries for choose my first stage i am not so sure !plz help me

guzfaure

Dec 27, 2013
Hello my friends,I`m looking for 2 games I used to play on early 2000s.... I would be pleased if someone could help me, by the way , here we go.

1st- It was a game about mining or digging , dont know , it looks like Boulder dash and Repton and it`s name was something like MAMBO , JAMBO , I really do not know what was it`s name and I can`t freaking find it at the web.

2nd- It was a point n click game about a kid who got captured by a mad scientist and was transformed into a monster... there was aliens in it too.... really crazy stuff.

So I am waiting your help guys!

aozgolo

Mar 15, 2011
This is a game from probably around the early to mid 90's for the PC, it came packaged with a few other games sold with the original Gravis GamePad (the really crappy looking SNES controller knock-off). One of the games was Jazz Jackrabbit, this one though you played some kind of a wizard who shot spellbolts at enemies, it was a 2D Sidescrolling platformer. I can't seem to discover the name of it anywhere.

PhantomEcho

Nov 25, 2011
@ Shaun Kennedy-

The game that comes to mind when you say that is Hocus Pocus. I used to play Hocus Pocus way back in the day... that and some other Duke Nukem 1-esque sidescroller where you played this secret agent dude with a shiny smile. Wish I could remember the name of that.