Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

sleepercar

Jan 23, 2015
Okay, so I remember this game where you were like a little bear with a backpack and you could turn into things that were not a little bear with a backpack like a truck, or a bee, or a toaster. I think some sort of bird was involved??
Little bearman fighting the forces of crime and tyranny through his amazing ability to transform into a LaserDisk player!!!

sleepercar

Jan 23, 2015
Okay, so I remember this game where you were like a little bear with a backpack and you could turn into things that were not a little bear with a backpack like a truck, or a bee, or a toaster. I think some sort of bird was involved??
Little bearman fighting the forces of crime and tyranny through his amazing ability to transform into a LaserDisk player!!!

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
sleepercar said:
That's probably Banjo-Tooie [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo-Kazooie]

Here's the transformations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDqTaNVfQrY

leonmachar

Jan 24, 2015
Hello. I'm looking for an old PC game. It was about a girl who somehow ported to another world because of some fairy being. In that world she trained fairies in somewhat similiar to pokemon. As far as I remember it had sort of realistic graphics (for that time period). Can't remember much more but if anyone knows about this game I'd be really grateful to find out what game that is

tyralus

Jan 24, 2015
Mir Antonio said:
I REALLLLLYYYY WANT TO FIND WHAT THIS GAME IS!

It was an rpg type game and the story has 2 people Running from Soldiers or something.
both you ended up in jumping in a waterfall. U both got separated and You control the guy
using a tonfa or something. Then the other guy i think turned evil.In some part of the story You both work together and then got separated again. I cant remember the ending because i dont think i finished the game.

I also remember that you can move through the map just like final fantasy..
I remember that i played it on a ps1

Thats all that i can remember. PLEASE HALP MEHHHH
Suikoden II.
One of my favourite games.

simeisus

Dec 7, 2013
HELP ME PLEASE I NEED TO FIND THIS GAMEEEEE !!

So it was and old demo pc game from my childhood , you played a 3rd person green monster who had an laser and shoot monsters in his backyard , I think it was like that and the colours were bright too. PLEASE HELP!!

And in the second one you played as a mushroom who moved rocks and jumped on monsters, it was a child game.

THANKSS

fakill911

Jan 24, 2015
the first game i can't remember is a first person shooter (dos game probably) it was just demo the one i played,where you start with a gun and there is these some kind of agents in black suits and wearing black hats chasing you and shooting at you and you're in some kind of town or something and think there is aliens in the game or maybe your charactere is an alien i don't know..
the second one i can't remember much about it , all i could think of is it was a demo and it's an adventure game (i think) and there is some kind of robot (made of stone not sure either) and there is this guy at the begining where he says "help me find me medipack" and you go find a medipack and give it to him i remember the colour gray was alot in the game and i think you starts in some kind of a labyrinth
the third one is a game that came with pc gamer magazine and has bunch of sierra games including starcraft and queen the eye or final fantasy (i think) it's like a detective game where you start in an office and there is books an old phone (you dial by spinning the number) you click on stuff (so technically i guess it's a point and click only in first person view and you can't move with keyboard)

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
Drathnoxis said:
Really? Cause level 4 (EDIT:whoops, I meant lvl 3) is entirely scrolling monster that need to be avoided.
Yeah, the thing I'm picturing is different to that monster.

Huh, I thought it would have to be from a game since I thought I saw it on a video game quiz game called Geek Mind. Also someone made it in pearlers and called it a "goonie". (Unless that was you)

I guess that will have to be my own question on here.

I didn't know the seagull was an actual thing. However I did a search for "goonie seagull" and found it. It's actually an Albatross and first appeared (as my avatar) in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and appears later in other Yoshi spin-off games.

Here's where I found it: http://www.mariowiki.com/gooni

EmmersonCod

Jan 24, 2015
You were Lancelot. Your goal was to save Guinevere. There may have been a dark magician at large, but I never got that far because I was so young when I played it! It might have "Camelot" or "Quest" in the title. I don't think it was based off of a movie. The controls and gameplay were similar to the original Mario game, though the animation itself was a little less cartooney. I think you would drown if you fell in the water.

My siblings and I have been looking for this game for years. It is one of my New Years resolutions to find this game before 2015 ends. Any leads?

Pixelhunter

Dec 21, 2014
JaxHarper said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a point & click game from the 1990's that I cannot remember the name of. I played the demo for it that came with (I think) Sim City 2000 or some other Maxis game.

Basically, the demo of the game was of only one level of the entire game. You start out on a dock with a boat next to you. Apparently, you cannot leave the valley you're in until you some how "stop" the two mountains that make up the opening of the valley from smashing together and crushing you and your boat. I remember having to reach into a barrel and pull an item out of it. And then scaring off a seagull toward the mountains. The mountains crushed the bird, and some how that kept them from crushing you and your boat when you went to leave... That's all I remember.

I believe the front cover also had a cyclops on it? Also, your main character looked like either a barbarian or Norse, etc.

I really want to find this game again! Hope one of you can help! Thanks!
The game is called "Wrath of the Gods" (1994) a point and click adventure published by Maxis.

Barcodefeder

Jan 24, 2015
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a game that I have played ~~10 years ago, it was 2D , similar to hammerwatch game , where you had multiple ( I can remember 2 , archer and barbarian) classes to choose. Basically u were shooting arrows as archer or axes (half moon shaped) as barbarian.U were killing monsters, there where multiple bosses , when u fought bosses there was big red bar on your screen with their HP . You could play this game solo or with sm1 on the same keyboard , there was shooting button and arrows to move(or WASD). I'm looking for this game for 3 years now, can't find it :)

thedkm

Jul 24, 2014
fakill911 said:
the first game i can't remember is a first person shooter (dos game probably) it was just demo the one i played,where you start with a gun and there is these some kind of agents in black suits and wearing black hats chasing you and shooting at you and you're in some kind of town or something and think there is aliens in the game or maybe your charactere is an alien i don't know..
the second one i can't remember much about it , all i could think of is it was a demo and it's an adventure game (i think) and there is some kind of robot (made of stone not sure either) and there is this guy at the begining where he says "help me find me medipack" and you go find a medipack and give it to him i remember the colour gray was alot in the game and i think you starts in some kind of a labyrinth
the third one is a game that came with pc gamer magazine and has bunch of sierra games including starcraft and queen the eye or final fantasy (i think) it's like a detective game where you start in an office and there is books an old phone (you dial by spinning the number) you click on stuff (so technically i guess it's a point and click only in first person view and you can't move with keyboard)
The first one,try: Alien Cabal http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMDNcy5IcUo&t=2m25s

tyralus

Jan 24, 2015
d129bw said:
Alright, I'll be very surprised if someone can figure this out based on my description, but here goes.

This is a PC game made probably some time in the early to mid 90s. It was a puzzle game where you had to collect objects and use them to navigate a dungeon. I think it may have been a first person game, but I'm not entirely sure. It had kind of a dark theme to it. I remember something about a magic ring that was hard to find, and the best clue is that it had a magic carpet and some kind of lava section or level that you had to navigage with the carpet. That part especially was very challenging (or seemed at the time) and I died a lot. It's definitely not Aladdin, the game had a much darker theme. Ring any bells?
You posted a few weeks ago, so you may have found it by now.
Pretty sure you mean The Immortal.

I myself took years to rediscover this game's name, and only found it recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqC-B5hfWkI

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
Barcodefeder said:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a game that I have played ~~10 years ago, it was 2D , similar to hammerwatch game , where you had multiple ( I can remember 2 , archer and barbarian) classes to choose. Basically u were shooting arrows as archer or axes (half moon shaped) as barbarian.U were killing monsters, there where multiple bosses , when u fought bosses there was big red bar on your screen with their HP . You could play this game solo or with sm1 on the same keyboard , there was shooting button and arrows to move(or WASD). I'm looking for this game for 3 years now, can't find it :)
Seems to be

Get Medieval (1998)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7ZWswkCOk

diablo rules

Aug 14, 2014
EmmersonCod said:
You were Lancelot. Your goal was to save Guinevere. There may have been a dark magician at large, but I never got that far because I was so young when I played it! It might have "Camelot" or "Quest" in the title. I don't think it was based off of a movie. The controls and gameplay were similar to the original Mario game, though the animation itself was a little less cartooney. I think you would drown if you fell in the water.

My siblings and I have been looking for this game for years. It is one of my New Years resolutions to find this game before 2015 ends. Any leads?
Try

Last Knight At Camelot (1996)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6AF1mEnAyk

yellowgirl

Jan 25, 2015
hi! im looking for a very old windows pc game probably in the 90s maybe 80s, im not to sure, where its one player and you play as an orange man (if i remembered correctly) and he was in what i believe were blue overalls and there were some red in his outfit too. but the first stage started out with him on like a grass level, there is a brick wall behind him and then some trees and you navigate him going right. then i believe you eventually get to a step of stairs which lead you to the next level. once at the next level you have to make the little man jump from each little ledge/block things and try to not make him fall through the cracks or you lose a life. you try to get him to the door in which it leads to the next level. i believe in one of the other levels you try to avoid some stuff as you jump onto the ledges? and there might be some elevators too? im not to sure my memories are all a blur. i would really appreciate it if someone knew what game i was talking about. also the little man is also like what i call a pixel man. its like mario but it isnt mario if that makes any sense. thanks!

ive also attached some quick painting i did in paint to help visualize the scenes/levels

http://i.imgur.com/XuadVPa.png

http://i.imgur.com/5zGPTg3.png

klavee77

Jan 25, 2015
I remember a color cubed or box maze game with maybe a wizard character were you would have to find the proper way threw the room or dungeon and the entire room was visible on a black screen and there were entrances that led to other rooms and a map outline of surrounding rooms I think, sorry so vague but it's been driving me crazy for years. It was probably in the 1990's any ideas??

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Voulan said:
Huh, I thought it would have to be from a game since I thought I saw it on a video game quiz game called Geek Mind. Also someone made it in pearlers and called it a "goonie". (Unless that was you)

I guess that will have to be my own question on here.

I didn't know the seagull was an actual thing. However I did a search for "goonie seagull" and found it. It's actually an Albatross and first appeared (as my avatar) in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and appears later in other Yoshi spin-off games.

Here's where I found it: http://www.mariowiki.com/gooni
OH! Yeah! Man, I totally should have known that since I played the game all the way through. Thanks a lot for finding that out!

schw

Jan 25, 2015
Hi there, would appreciate if someone could help.

I use to play this game on facebook years ago where one would have build weapons along the path / ectoplasm on houses to destroy off waves of monsters / zombies / ghost to prevent them from attack the household. Unfortunately the game no longer exist in facebook anymore and I have not manage to find it as I could not recall the name of the game. Have picture of the game but could not post here.

Please help...