Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Shans

Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm searching for an old PC game I played around 12-15 years ago but I don't remember much about it so this is a bit of a long shot. I'm not entirely sure if it was a flash game on a website or just some random game from a CD but I'd lean towards the latter. The only details about the game I can recall are that you had to manage/run a bar/club of some sort. This may have been the sole purpose of the game or it might have just been a small part of it. You had to serve/create(?) drinks and you could place things in the room like pool tables etc. I have a feeling the word 'parlour' had something to do with the game, whether it be in the title or some part of the game.

Not much to go on here but thanks for any help!

Midnight Light

Jan 8, 2018
Crusher21 said:
Hey guys!
Just gonna start off and say that you are all live savers and I really appreciate all the effort you guys put into this.
So I've got two old childhood games that I can't seem to remember the names of.
The first: All I remember is that it's a carnival and when the game opens up, you are in your bedroom. There were probably missions and stuff but that's all i can remember.
The second: I remember even less from this game. All I remember is that I think there was an attack called "Big Bertha" that was some kind of large explosion. Maybe an attack called bouncing betty's too but I'm not sure. It definitely wasn't any kind of violent game or first person shooter because I know I was very young. I've tried looking on Google for video games with the words "big bertha" in them but I got some weirdass arcade game that's probably one of the creepiest things I've ever seen lol.
I know that I've given barely any details but I really hope someone knows what I'm talking about. They should be early 2000's games. Thank you ahead of time!
"Big Bertha"... was it a realtime strategy game? If so, the first game that came to my mind was Total Annihilation. Might be a long shot, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

TheSmollest

Jan 8, 2018
There's an old game i remember playing, it was pc and i really remember the starting bit pretty clearly, your in a classroom and a robot gets launched into the classroom from a far away castle, you help him get back there and into the castle, solving puzzles and there's this part with food and one hungry robot.

FarquaadOnASegway

Jan 8, 2018
Theres this game where you do something and when you come back from it your house is on fire and theres this minigame or something where you clean vomit off a ship it for pc

Also theres another one

Theres this game where you have to defend something from skeletons and stuff and you can get into rocket ships and stuff also for pc

thesixtwave

Jan 3, 2018
SantoUno said:
It was a game for the PS1, I think it was like a Gradius kind of arcade shooter, but at one part it went 3D and I was shooting a giant robot fish, I kept shooting it in the eyes and it didn't seem to die.

Yeah it was cool but I honestly don't remember what it was.
Oh shoot. That game!!! Let me know if you've found it!

Elite313

Jan 7, 2018
Midwoka said:
Elite313 said:
i have been looking for a game that i found 2 people already looking for it

Hi! I really need some help. There is a game that i played at the time when red alerts 2 was released and the game is just like red alert but only with tanks, air strikes. It was green tanks vs blue tanks and you are the green one, i remember that in order to capture buildings which is the factory of different tanks you have to destroy it first then it will turn to color green and will automatically produce tank for you, you just have to indicate where the tank will go after it will be manufactured. The settings of the location is like mars a red like soil but im not sure if it is on mars. I remember that my favorite tank there is the one which its barrel is like 45 degree faces upwards and fires like a projectile like a catapult . Please help me. ( but i remember you were the blue one)

Hello,

I'm looking for old real/time strategy game with following characteristics:
- it was game when you could build different tanks in factories which could be upgraded base on scientist point to produce better/stronger units (each factory was specialized to make only one type of unit)
- you could also build walking robots from special plants
- for points you were also able to build fixed defense units to protect your factories, scientist buildings and main tower
- the main tower produced something like alien spaceship which could destroy enemy buildings/defense towers or repair yours
- you could also call special air units which destroys certain area once or bring you additional units
- there was also moving unit with the power of nuke, when it was destroyed (you were sending it as closer as possible to enemy area)
- the last mission was unreal, i have never done it :D also I remember mission where you protected 4 these nuclear units with these robots

Thanks for helping, I have a feeling, it had a word WAR in the name of the game. (yes it had the word war i it )

these are the posts if anyone know the game please tell me
I'd look at Total Annihilation [http://store.steampowered.com/app/298030/Total_Annihilation/] or Dark Reign: The Future Of War [https://www.gog.com/game/dark_reign_expansion] (both have the suicide-bomber type unit), or possibly Warzone 2100 [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warzone_2100] (pretty much solely tank-based).
its none of them so far

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
Polaristherandom said:
I played this game when I was about 6-7 (I was born in 1995, so it would be around 1999).

It's was an RPG with mechanics similar to final fantasy and the closest graphics I found to it is Gorky 17 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCM4qC6E4Q4

You start off on a ship and when you leave I THINK you are on a mountain and you travel down it to get to the next area. I remember the first enemy you fight is a wolf and I THINK you pick up some sort of pipe to kill it with.

You do pick up a woman??? who becomes a member of your team.

I remember the game having a very dreary vibe, the ship you start on (if it was even a ship) was mostly metal and it was painted quite dark. I think it might have been click to move.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was impossible to find the game based on this limited information, but I thought I'd give it a go as it kept bugging me.

Thanks for everyones help :)
Arcanum of Steamworks and Magick Obscura?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YbYSPLBYR4 : part 1 (intro, character creation and start.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqWdeDZKOWk : part 2

frankng

Jan 8, 2018
Hi there, I am finding a ps2 game but cannot remember much of the game due to only played like 5 minutes of it. What i remember was the main character is like an exorcist, and 1 of his attack is throwing talisman (paper). I forgotten what weapon he using, a pole? a sword/blade? The game is like Onimusha where you kills/exorcise the demons, and if not mistaken, the prologue is set on a shrine.

If anyone can figured it out with this little info, please tell me, thank you.

(Not sure when i played it, maybe between 2009-2011)

Renzonokuken

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys, just registered to find my memory back.
It's a NES game. Very pixelated. The setting is in a kind of castle or mansion. The protagonist starts the adventure near a well.
There are some hidden wells as well, there are many paths inside the house/castle, and some slow moving enemies. It's a rather easy game, yet what intrigued me was the secret in the well.
Many secrets are hidden in the wells.. kind like Lode runner but different. I have tried excavating through my old NES cartridges but to no avail..
I played in a cartridge like 30-in-1 or kinda like that.

Could someone help me out what is the title of the game?

The game might come out around 1980-1990/1995,...

Thanks in advance!

Renzonokuken

Jan 8, 2018
Renzonokuken said:
Hi guys, just registered to find my memory back.
It's a NES game. Very pixelated. The setting is in a kind of castle or mansion. The protagonist starts the adventure near a well.
There are some hidden wells as well, there are many paths inside the house/castle, and some slow moving enemies. It's a rather easy game, yet what intrigued me was the secret in the well.
Many secrets are hidden in the wells.. kind like Lode runner but different. I have tried excavating through my old NES cartridges but to no avail..
I played in a cartridge like 30-in-1 or kinda like that.

Could someone help me out what is the title of the game?

The game might come out around 1980-1990/1995,...

Thanks in advance!
Also it plays from left to right/right to left and in 2D

Renzonokuken

Jan 8, 2018
[reply]
I really need help to find name of a game from PS1. I'm searching it for days and still couldn't find it.

That game's camera angle was like Resident Evil games. I guess we were a cop or something like that. And we had a partner beside us. We could choose our partner. And i think two men were holding guns towards each other end of the intro.

I'm about to going crazy while searching this game. :( Please help!
[/reply]

Is it Virtua Cop? It has two men holding guns? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtua_Cop

Or another one

Time Crisis?

jayq

Jan 8, 2018
I remember playing this game before 2010.. It was like world war game or something.. There was a campaign, It had different countries you could choose like Russia, USA, Iran/Iraq and you would build a base, troops and attack the other enemy's base. You would start it out with a HQ and go from there.

Aldy Wave

Dec 28, 2017
Hello all.i remember played this game using windows xp. sorry for bad english. its the worm vs bug game. we can control the worm and its army, each worm have different gun. i remember fighting ants, ant eggs, big ant (4 time the worm size) and some flying ant. this game even have a boss like enemy like ladybug. Anyone have the idea? everytime i search at google what i need is big worms game and its very different.

Renzonokuken

Jan 8, 2018
jayq said:
I remember playing this game before 2010.. It was like world war game or something.. There was a campaign, It had different countries you could choose like Russia, USA, Iran/Iraq and you would build a base, troops and attack the other enemy's base. You would start it out with a HQ and go from there.
Command & Conquer series? > it could be the first installment, or the Red Alert one?

Leviosa

Jan 7, 2018
Pixelhunter said:
Leviosa said:
shadowbobber said:
Leviosa said:
Well, I remember playing a game in early 2000s and I cannot remember its name. The problem is I do not recall so much from the game but what I remember is it was a third person game(it was not a shooter though) and our character game looked like a penguin to me. There were ships(boats) to transport us from a place to another place. I guess it was like we had to travel to another place to complete a mission etc... I know I do not remember much and it is very hard to guess the name with this small amount of information but still I hope somebody can recognize it.
Is it possibly the Madagascar game? there was a point where you played as penguins on a boat
Nah, the person was a kind of a human but looked like a penguin, for some reason I remember the game name as LABA or LAPA for but I don't think that is the name...
Is that how a kid would say "Little Big Adventure"? ;-)
OMFG, you are an absolute god. Thank you so much!

feeeder

Jan 8, 2018
Hi Guys
I played a game a long time ago, I only remember that you have to destroy everything on the street with a chainsaw,and collect fuel, but the neighbors can't notice it

Ba Nia

Jan 8, 2018
HELLO!

I hardly believe that u can help me with that but for now.. Nothing to lose, let's try :D
The game i played was kinda old one, as far as i remember there was like jug boss in it? That freeze when you shot it... Also it was 2d shoot and jump, something like this. It has lvls and bosses but i remember only this one. He had like angry face expressions lol.
Magical and colorfull. Good luck figuring out what is this, but for the one who will make it... ILL GIVE U MY SOUL. Thanks D:

troyrich

Procrastinating Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
thesixtwave said:
SantoUno said:
It was a game for the PS1, I think it was like a Gradius kind of arcade shooter, but at one part it went 3D and I was shooting a giant robot fish, I kept shooting it in the eyes and it didn't seem to die.

Yeah it was cool but I honestly don't remember what it was.
Oh shoot. That game!!! Let me know if you've found it!
The Darius series has lots of giant fish bosses
Was probably looking for G-Darius

Pertubator

Jan 9, 2018
There's a game(I don't remember which year, late 90's/early 2k) it was a sci fi themed. I remember that before the missions you could manage your items at a stash in a city(maybe?. In the first mission, or one of the firsts, you had to explore something like a space base and in the end you had to run to you ship and escape before everything explodes, there was aliens to kill too... sorry but thats all i can (barely) recall ^^"

Pertubator

Jan 9, 2018
There's a game(I don't remember which year, late 90's/early 2k) it was a sci fi themed. I remember that before the missions you could manage your items at a stash in a city(maybe?. In the first mission, or one of the firsts, you had to explore something like a space base and in the end you had to run to you ship and escape before everything explodes, there was aliens to kill too... sorry but thats all i can (barely) recall ^^"