Oldest and most used device you own.

faceless chick

Sep 19, 2009
the oldest device that still works is a cartridge player ..diapozitive (wtf is it called in english?)
well, this:
http://www.latrecut.ro/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/ania_876565.jpg

the oldest things i still use are form the late 80s-90s, like my radio, a famicom game, a wall watch, my computer sound boxes (heh), my video cassettes, vinyl disks(the player is dead though) and others.

i like my old stuff

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
Master System, I think. This is the 18th year in which I've owned it.

That said I haven't turfed it out in a few years, but it ran just great last time I checked.

TheSkaAssassin

Oct 12, 2009
My car.
1997 Honda Civic del Sol.
They only made 5,000 of them, so don't be surprised if you have no idea what it is.

Hubbe

May 12, 2009
I'd say my PSP-1004. It's roughly 4 years old.

I use it every day to read ebooks : I'm too lazy to get an e-reader.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
Damn, I thought you mean oldest as in invented earliest.
That would be interesting.

But in reality, my alarm clock is older than time itself, and works just as well as when I bought it before time began.

King tomto

Dec 11, 2009
N64 Would take my cake last year but I packed it away and haven't taken it out for a while but to date It would be my Xbox orig

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
The tv in my room which I use for my PS3. We've had that thing for as long as I can remember.

Chancecall

Money to burn
Nov 18, 2009
IckleMissMayhem said:
cuddly_tomato said:
Imbrium said:
Either my car (a '98 Renault Mégane with 102,000 on the clock)
Holy shit dude! How did you get that out of a Renault anything? You are either a compulsive servicer or a good mechanic.
My boyfriend has a W-reg Megane Scenic that's done about 132,000 miles... No major problems, touch wood!
I shall join the old Renault club with my 02 plate Clio with 100,000 on the clock. (And that's my 'new' car.) I agree with Cuddly Tomato on the life span of Renaults though. Iv'e had to fix that thing so may times, I'm not actually sure any of it is original any more.

Chancecall

Money to burn
Nov 18, 2009
SeanTheSheep said:
But in reality, my alarm clock is older than time itself, and works just as well as when I bought it before time began.
...If you bought it before time began, does that mean it didn't work because there was no time to tell? Thus, now it doesn't work because it works just as well as when you bought it (i.e not at all?)