On His Voice

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
On His Voice

Yahtzee explains the change in voice, and denies any and all accusations of alien snatchers and voice doubles.

Read Full Article

AWC Viper

Jun 12, 2008
fair enough. i didn't mind the change.

as long as you keep up the swearing and reviewing i will always tune in.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Haha, his girlfriend looks like a frog, loved that quote. And at least the mystery has been explained

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
I agree with you on the shiny lady. What the hell was she talking about?

AcacianLeaves

Sep 28, 2009
At least you were able to get one comment about the game in, lol. I was surprised when everyone reacted to the slightly different voice the way they did. I'd assume everyone would have done what I did: spend a total of .5 seconds going "huh, his voice sounds different" and then watching the review.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Its amazing how the cheap products are often the best..
anyway, after watching your review and asking around i decided to get the game. It is very enjoyable!

kavinsky

Feb 11, 2009
No worries Yahtzee it was kinda nice, I thought you were purposely doing it to remind people of what you actually sound like and for nolstalgias sake of sounding like you did in the first vids you did here at the escapist and nazi tube

evilgenius134

Apr 18, 2009
I have a £2.97 pair of earphones. They lasted me 5 years and were made out of the cheapest parts. They were unbelievable quality, bass was clear and not overpowering, treble had a high range and was accurate. The thing is about hardware is that it is pretty much all the same until you really go to the high end. You have to spend about £200+ on headphones before anything happens to the build and sound quality.

LordWalter

Sep 19, 2009
Dude, Steven Hawkins has RHYTHM, Who wouldn't want a guest review by him?

[Irrefutable citation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc ]

Distorted Stu said:
<3 Stu's profile image beyond words.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
LordWalter said:
Dude, Steven Hawkins has RHYTHM, Who wouldn't want a guest review by him?

[Irrefutable citation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc ]

Distorted Stu said:
<3 Stu's profile image beyond words.
Hahaha, you sir, deserve a cookie.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
I demand the Hawking's guest review. Make it real dark and hold out until Project Natal is launched.

Look at that, a long stairway down just showed up. Pretty warm breeze come from it.