On Racism...Londoners have an unpleasant time on a Tram...

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
This women is just vile...The language she uses and the fact she has a child with her!

Seriously i'm all for going against illegal immigration but hating on every single black person on the tram who are probably here legally? Fuck no!

One day i may plan to move for good, to Australia/America...and no one will bat an eye lid...however if a black person moves anywhere they get this kind of crap flung at them! It's so unfair and i generally feel sorry for every person on that tram.

What are your thoughts guys?

EDIT: Comment on youtube...

"WHITE PEOPLE 2010= 12% OF THE WORLD

WHITE PEOPLE 2100=1% OF THE WORLD

WHITE PEOPLE COUNTRIES POPULATION 2010=AROUND 90%WHITE IN EUROPE AND 70%WHITE IN AMERICA

WHITE PEOPLE COUNTRIES IN 2060= AROUND 30% NON-WHITES BEING FRANCE,UK,NETHERLANDS,USA AND SWEDEN ALREADY WHITE MINORITY COUNTRIES AND ALL OTHERS FASTLY MOVING TOWARDS IT

ISLAM AND MINORITIES WILL TAKE OVER

FACE IT PEOPLE,IT'S THE EUROPEAN GENOCIDE

WHITES HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS AS WELL!LOOK AT DEFINITION OF GENOCIDE BFR U COMMENT ME PLZ"

My faith in my fellow British has just dropped...greatly...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
There's another thread on this but I'll say here what I've said there:
She thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour, and she is disgusting for it.
Also, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her. So no one even try the freedom bullshit.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
EDIT: Thought I'd throw this in here to cover both threads. Which will win? You decide!

"I GONE N I VOTE BNP CUZ I LUV DEM BRITZ N ALL WE LUVLY PEEPOLE WE ALL DOYIN COS DEESE BLAADY FORAANERS WEREZ ALL DA LUVLY BRITUSH LIK ME OI WEESH DIZ CUNTRY WER SAMFIN EGEN WIIIISH WAZ MOAR LIK ME INIT YAH."

Stupid ****.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
You hath been ninja'd good sir.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.327574-Get-back-to-your-own-countries-Says-illiterate-woman-on-tram-O-o

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
KeyMaster45 said:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.327574-Get-back-to-your-own-countries-Says-illiterate-woman-on-tram-O-o
I noticed :(

It always happens to me -.- i take to long thinking of my posts! in my defence though that thread was created quite recently...at least it's not a day or 2 old :p

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Vanguard_Ex said:
She thinks that countless people who have put more into my country than she ever will should leave based on their skin colour, and she is disgusting for it.
Also, she is not protected by freedom of speech. She deserved to be arrested and the police have every justification to punish her. So no one even try the freedom bullshit.
well I won't claim to know UK(English?British?)laws on freedom of speech, but if she did this in America, then you know what I'm about to say....which is that she has the freedom to say that. Guess what? I'm also Polish (1/4) and I think she has the RIGHT to say that (if it was in America) regardless of whether or not I agree with it. A great man once said,

"I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight for your right to say it"
- Voltaire

orangeban

Nov 27, 2009
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
well I won't claim to know UK(English?British?)laws on freedom of speech, but if she did this in America, then you know what I'm about to say....which is that she has the freedom to say that. Guess what? I'm also Polish (1/4) and I think she has the RIGHT to say that (if it was in America) regardless of whether or not I agree with it. A great man once said,

"I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight for your right to say it"
- Voltaire
In Britain you do have Freedom of Speech, to an extent. The main catch is that you cannot incite hatred (which is why the Westboro Baptist Church is banned from coming and protesting over here). Inciting hatred usually prevents you from, say, badmouthing Muslims outside a mosque, or (recent example) holding a BNP march in a heavily, umm, shall we say "ethnic" neighbourhood.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

- Voltaire
Yeah, she has the right to say it. Other people, however, have the right to not be abused for the colour of their skin, and the latter trumps the former I'm afraid. I'm 1/2 American, 1/8 Polish and a fraction of Irish mixed in with my English blood, I recognise her every right to say it. But I recognise other peoples' right not to be abused.
EDIT: Our human rights are the same as yours, for future reference.

WorldofHarvis

Nov 26, 2011
Shes' got balls I give her that.

Even if I thought like that, which I don't, to say that in front of a packed carriage of people and potentially millions via the web, damn.

But people like her have no place in this world, end of.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Vanguard_Ex said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

- Voltaire
Yeah, she has the right to say it. Other people, however, have the right to not be abused for the colour of their skin, and the latter trumps the former I'm afraid. I'm 1/2 American, 1/8 Polish and a fraction of Irish mixed in with my English blood, I recognise her every right to say it. But I recognise other peoples' right not to be abused.
Off topic, but I'm curious about something because I notice that European people seem to do this when bringing up ethnicity. What exactly is "American"? What ethnicity is that? Last I checked there wasn't one American ethnicity, even if you mean White there is still a number of ethnicities that could include like English/Irish/German/Spanish/Danish/Russian/Polish/Italian.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
It's all very amusing since if even if she is pure English that means her ancestors came from around the area currently known as Germany.

I laugh at Americans that make the same argument and since I live in the south, I've heard it quite often. Never once have I ever heard it from an American Indian....the only group in this country that can use it correctly.

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
orangeban said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

- Voltaire
In Britain you do have Freedom of Speech, to an extent. The main catch is that you cannot incite hatred (which is why the Westboro Baptist Church is banned from coming and protesting over here). Inciting hatred usually prevents you from, say, badmouthing Muslims outside a mosque, or (recent example) holding a BNP march in a heavily, umm, shall we say "ethnic" neighbourhood.
Well then I'll go back to what I said before, which is in the US she would not have done anything criminal. I guess this is not the case in England.

Btw, I'm ignorant on the subject, but are laws that are passed in England held up in places like Scotland? Or does Scotland have its own laws on what you can or can't say?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Volf99 said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

- Voltaire
Off topic, but I'm curious about something because I notice that European people seem to do this when bringing up ethnicity. What exactly is "American"? What ethnicity is that? Last I checked there wasn't one American ethnicity, even if you mean White there is still a number of ethnicities that could include like English/Irish/German/Spanish/Danish/Russian/Polish/Italian.
My mother was born in America, simple. I don't usually hear ethnicity being wittled down to individual states so sorry if I've touched a nerve or something. However it isn't wrong to say American ethnicity.

Wait, I just said White isn't an ethnicity. My mind is in too many places at once, disregard the fuck out of that.

Also since I saw you ask earlier, Scotland tends to be pretty independent when it comes to laws. They don't like us (English) telling them what they can and can't do.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
mr. awesome said:
arc1991 said:
She's been arrested!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/11/28/young-mum-s-sick-racist-rant-in-front-of-son-sparks-outrage-115875-23595182/

celebrate, everybody!!!

(100 bucks says that kid will be a neo-nazi in the future... *sigh*)
YEY! That warms my heart a little =D

Hopefully that kid will be well looked after...but if the mother is like this i DREAD to think of the dad =\

Brawndo

Jun 29, 2010
lol @ OP moving to Australia or America to look for tolerance and equality

There are racist people everywhere.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Brawndo said:
lol @ OP moving to Australia or America to look for tolerance and equality

There are racist people everywhere.
No, i'm just asking how it's different.

Never ONCE have i heard complaints about English people living in America...yet we hear about black people moving to Britain/America all the time.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
arc1991 said:
KeyMaster45 said:

I noticed :(

It always happens to me -.- i take to long thinking of my posts! in my defence though that thread was created quite recently...at least it's not a day or 2 old :p
*pats pats* You tried your best but there are some days where there are a ton of ninjas. I have Neo-Nazis in my state. It?s rather sad.
orangeban said:
There's another thread on this but I'll say here what I've said
I wish WBC was banned from my state. They tried to protest my friend?s funeral.