One pokemon in real life.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
I'd probably take that crazy thing that manipulates time (I have no recollection of what it was called :S), or something generic like Mewtwo or Charizard (they have some serious cool factor).

pwnthemonkeys

Dec 26, 2009
Shinx because it's small enough to be like a pet dog, strong enough to scare people with it's electric type attacks, and it would destroy my house, because I want my shinx the type of pokemon that doesn't just hang out in a pokeball until I decide to bring it out.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
Alakazam - he's always been one of my favourites, and he's a freaking PSYCHIC. That's just too damn cool to pass down. Gyrados would be a close second; it's just his size is incredibly impractical, and I don't like the water all that much.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Charmander, of course.

He's my favourite, and he evolves into a flying fire dragon. How cool is that! I'll never be cold ever again, and shoveling the driveway during winter takes 30 seconds.

Happy times!

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Houndour

Looks enough like a regular dog to keep people from asking questions, yet still looks cool and could pretty much follow me everywhere. Not to mention it, you know, breathes fire.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Charizard, Why?. He's a fucking DRAGON!. No body fucks with a Charizard. Seriously though you could walk any were feeling safe because well, who's going to mug a guy with a fire breathing Dragon?.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Sovvolf said:
Charizard, Why?. He's a fucking DRAGON!. No body fucks with a Charizard. Seriously though you could walk any were feeling safe because well, who's going to mug a guy with a fire breathing Dragon?.
Someone with a turtle with guns on it's back.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
I'm honestly quite torn.

Celebi because it's just that cute, Gardevoir because I like them (shocking, I know (/sarcasm)), or possibly Charizard, Dragonite, Flygon or something because they're freaking dragons.

Skeneo

Apr 16, 2009
I'd get a Rapidash and make a fortune at the races, the whole fire breathing thing would be an added bonus.

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
Evee. It's adorable, and if I ever get tired of it, all I have to do is find a beach pebble or a bit of charcoal or something and let it evolve.

Mana Fiend

Jun 8, 2009
Psyduck is tempting. I love strange jokes and breaking people's minds in a friendly way, so why not have a totally confusing pokemon to boot?

Failing that, Cubone or Pidgey. Cubone is just adorable, but I've always wanted a bird to sit on my shoulder and follow my bidding.

This is tough... Then, of course, there's Bulbasaur, who's just awesome :)

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Beedrill, mo'fucker!

Let's see if everyone still says he sucks when he's drilling their face into a bloody pulp.