One question for God.

xkitix

Oct 2, 2009
I'd ask, what came first... the chicken or the egg?... cause personally i think it was the salasaur!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Fetzenfisch said:
irishdelinquent said:
What were you smoking when you made the platypus?
We know that that wasnt god but wizards. People you gotta read the book [http://www.lspace.org/ftp/images/bookcovers/uk/the-last-continent-1.jpg]
Wait.Rincewind made the platypus?

RedDiablo

Nov 8, 2008
How do you allow for evil to exist? I do believe in God, but I just want a more specific answer for evil.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Just the fact that God spoke to me would answer plenty of my questions. But given the opportunity I would ask if I would make myself important in the future. . . or what really killed the dinosaurs.

ljd184

Jul 5, 2009
if a blue house has blue bricks and a red house have red bricks what colour of bricks would a green house have

or just what will happen if i go back in time and kill my self when i was a just a baby

EDIT:if you love us all why don't you kill the devil and free all the people from hell

ygetoff

Oct 22, 2008
Azure-Supernova said:
I'd probably ask him what the hell he was thinking at the time he decided to create the Earth and all the possibilities it held... whether he foresaw what could be?
He would say, "My son, I created this all for the entertainment value. Did you think there was actually another reason?"

My question would be: Coke or Pepsi? Or do you have something better?

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
I'd ask him why he lets people continue in believing in a false,deaf god who never hears the pleas or cries of thousands of people dying and suffering in 3rd world countries and Natural disasters everyday..
If there really is a "God" and he lets these things happen, then I vote that our Lord and Saviour is a bit of a prick.

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
Daedalus1942 said:
I'd ask him why he lets people continue in believing in a false,deaf god who never hears the pleas or cries of thousands of people dying and suffering in 3rd world countries and Natural disasters everyday..
If there really is a "God" and he lets these things happen, then I vote that our Lord and Saviour is a bit of a prick.
Dude.. we are talking about a guy who led a man through the desert with a bunch of bickering people, with no guide. Barely safed them when problems arose, and then when the man died, he still sent him to hell. I say, yeah, he is a bit of a prick.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Snowalker said:
Daedalus1942 said:
Dude.. we are talking about a guy who led a man through the desert with a bunch of bickering people, with no guide. Barely safed them when problems arose, and then when the man died, he still sent him to hell. I say, yeah, he is a bit of a prick.
Hahahaha, oh god that post absolutely made my day. I'm sure you and I will be blamed pretty soon though... Which wasn't my intention, I was just being realistic.