Mediteral said:
rokkolpo said:
poncho14 said:
Jedamethis said:
Steel Penguins > Turtles
Flaming Monkeys > lizards
I've forgotten what the new grass is, but it's better than a.......thing
The new grass ones a turtle...
yeah a turtle with a tree growing out of his back!?
the cannon was cool but a tree come on.

Torterra Has a large tree and some mini-mountains on it's back, I think it's actually kind of cool
Venasuar is a fucking Dinasuar, beat that.

OT:I like the old ones better, but adding more is always good, and behind the crap of the 4th gen, there are some gems.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I think it got kind of fail past gold and silver. But hey, just my opinion. I loved the Johto then Kanto leagues. Was awesome :D

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
The arguments about baby pokemon is basically akin to complaining about prequels. Yes, a lot of the 4th generation was evolved forms of older pokemon, but is that really that bad?

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I think I would like the new ones more if they stuck with the classic style
which is cooler?

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
To be honest: I stopped keeping track after I watched the first season of Pokémon when I was still getting in my teen years, ten years ago and after I played Pokémon Red and Blue on the Gameboy.

There are just too much to keep track of.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I lost interest when Diamond/Pearl came out. I was fine with the previous generations, although they could've added more to the games besides collect badges, battle elite 4, become champion; which was why I loved the Colosseum and XD games, because it was something different. I think it's a case of not knowing when to quit.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
I liked things up until Ruby/Sapphire. Now that I don't have a DS though, I can't exactly keep up with Pokemon.

Mediteral

Apr 15, 2009
SnowCold said:
Mediteral said:
rokkolpo said:
poncho14 said:
Jedamethis said:
Steel Penguins > Turtles
Flaming Monkeys > lizards
I've forgotten what the new grass is, but it's better than a.......thing
The new grass ones a turtle...
yeah a turtle with a tree growing out of his back!?
the cannon was cool but a tree come on.

Torterra Has a large tree and some mini-mountains on it's back, I think it's actually kind of cool
Venasuar is a fucking Dinasuar, beat that.

OT:I like the old ones better, but adding more is always good, and behind the crap of the 4th gen, there are some gems.

So is Torterra. Tortoise anyone? Those are living dinosaurs. Not only is Torterra a dino as well, he has a little eco stystem on his body.

*beaten

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I liked it until Silver/Gold. All the new types and the Night/Day thing ruined it for me.

happysock

Jul 26, 2009
I prefer the 151 games the gold and silver ones were ok but there is just too much in the games now, however it could just be peopel have grown out of the games or got bored of them

Jurassic Rob

Mar 27, 2009
I played the first few games when I was in school, but after countless hours collecting them all, why would I spend even more time going after more that the first games seemed to have forgotton about!

humpees

Sep 23, 2008
To be fair, a lot of the originals were slightly naff. Case in point: Porygon. I liked it but seriously? What the hell?

Durxom

May 12, 2009
I enjoyed up to ruby/sapphire, the new ones are just weird...and it was the first pokemon game I got lost in..x-x