Order Pizza Through Your PlayStation 3

Hitman 43

Jun 6, 2009
Wow, I don't really care nor am I surprised. You can do it over the internet for goodness sake. PS3 has internet connection...so there's nothing really surprising.

Insomniaku

Jan 31, 2009
well, you can order Boston pizza or pizza 73 already through the ps3 browser... otherwise just set up a computer next to your ps3/360 i imagine if you're that lazy that you can't order pizza, you'll already have done that.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
j0z said:
Cool idea, but the PS3 already has a browser, and this browser I believe could go to the website before this. And the normal order page for Papa John's doesn't have any ads... or very few of them.
Not quite as mind-blowing as it could be, but a nice idea.
How about they fix the PS3 browser so I can use Facebook and Myspace instead of this?
Im with you on that.
Ill never use it as I live miles away from Papa Johns (isnt there only like 5 in the UK anyway?) and I have a laptop in the same room so I can seamlessly order food without even pausing the game.

Step in the right direction though, Sony is trying to create the perfect entertainment experience, and ordering Pizza is on the same priority as: brew Budweiser in hard-drive and distribute through disc tray.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I wonder if they'll be offering Papa John's up here in the cold regions of Canada. Saskatoon is a really good distance from the nearest American crossing; I doubt they'll get here in 30 minutes or less unless they have the Concorde fueled up and paratroopers ready.
bigbananadave said:
pizza hut is arse! get on the domino's!!!!
They're both arse! Go to Windsor, Canada or Chicago, USA for real pizza!

Rand-m

Feb 8, 2009
LeonHellsvite said:
Jerich0 said:
Skratt said:
Jerich0 said:
uppitycracker said:
hmm, if only it wasn't papa johns pizza... i might actually have another use for my ps3.
agreed. i wish it were pizaza hut.
Blasphemy!
madness!
madness... no THIS IS PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
It's people like you that make that meme unkillable.

But seriously. This is genius. Shame there's no Papa John's in my area.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Did it have to be Papa John's? The Wii in Japan did Pizza hut...

Amnestic said:
Pendragon9 said:
This could get awkward if you don't live anywhere near a Papa John's.
I don't think Papa John's even exist in the UK...I wonder how long a trans-Atlantic pizza order would take?
They do. Eating one after you've enjoyed Pizza Hut for so long makes you want to ragequit life. It's like someone dropkicked the taste buds right out of your mouth.

Alright maybe that's a bit harsh, they're okay I guess...but in terms of the big three, they're a definite third.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Jerich0 said:
Skratt said:
Jerich0 said:
uppitycracker said:
hmm, if only it wasn't papa johns pizza... i might actually have another use for my ps3.
agreed. i wish it were pizaza hut.
Blasphemy!
madness!
Madness?

Actually, what Tom describes in his OP isn't that hard, they'd just have to create custom software to do it and translate it into something Popa Johns website could use. Physically tracking where your pizza is without expensive GPS is a bit more difficult.

Also, whats all this hate on Popa Johns? Pizza Hut tastes like Highschool Cafeteria pizza, the rough is cardboard. Little ceasars is the same. I have not had Domino's, but Popa Johns is awesome.