Origin Action Sale Brings Inquisition & Battlefield at New Low Price

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Origin Action Sale Brings Inquisition & Battlefield at New Low Price

Evolve - Pre-owned [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-evolve?drc=escapist:evolve-ps4] (PS4, Xbox One) - $9.99 at GameFly.
List is $40.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from weekly [http://www.dealzon.com] for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh wow. If only A) any of these games were new releases, B) any of them worth getting again on a new console and C) not cheaper elsewhere then this might be a sale I'd look in to.

Keep on bringing up the rear, Origin!

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
Silentpony said:
And don't forget.... if you're using Origin outside the US, you're probably getting screwed.

In what reality is $23.99 the same as £23.99, and why the hell do I keep trying to support you when you pull shit like this on me?!

wizzy555

Oct 14, 2010
Silentpony said:
Oh wow. If only A) any of these games were new releases, B) any of them worth getting again on a new console and C) not cheaper elsewhere then this might be a sale I'd look in to.

I'm trying to buy dragon age 3 DLC right now and I can't even give them my money because the payment screen isn't working.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
wizzy555 said:
Silentpony said:

I'm trying to buy dragon age 3 DLC right now and I can't even give them my money because the payment screen isn't working.
I had issues with trying to buy stuff when I tried it from looking at the game in my library. It worked fine when I found the item via the store instead and bought it there. Hope that helps.