Origin Black Friday Starts Early + Microsoft Store Deals Preview

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Origin Black Friday Starts Early + Microsoft Store Deals Preview

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4 Download Card) - $22.99 at eBay.
List is $50. Deal expires today.
<br clear=all>

The weekly "Big Deals on the Internet" is brought to you by the crew from every Tuesday [http://www.dealzon.com] at 5:30PM Eastern for the latest deals. Feedback? Let us know in the comments!

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
By far the best deal I've seen is Battlefield 3: Premium Ed on Origin for £12.50, for the (ten or so?) people who don't have it yet there's no excuse now, that's the entire game. Certainly better value (and more fun, stable etc) than the BF4 deal.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I would be more impressed by Origin's sale prices if there normal prices were not so stupidly high. Then again these could be good for Americans, I would not know. We in England and Europe tend to get screwed alot more than they do. Still at least we don't get it as bad as Australia.

Hairless Mammoth

Jan 23, 2013
Oh, Far Cry 4. If only Ubi weren't pricks and at least had you listed on Steam or Origin for $5 more.

Now, if only there was a good Wii U bundle price that didn't include too many games. Potential PS4 and xbox buyers actually have plenty of good deals this week, whereas the system I want has crap deals because Nintendo (somewhat rightly) put all of their cards on Smash Bros this season. (At least, my games come on actual discs I can hock off, after playing them, at the local game stores.)

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
Ubisoft can f'ck right off to be honest. They are showing themselves to be anti-gamer lately in regards to review embargos and the whole money grab steam/origin switch. My boycott shall stand even if they drop the prices to 90% off.

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
I'm the kind of guy, who's a completionist. if I want to get inquisition later I have to play through Dragon Age 1 and 2, no matter how bad the second one may be. Problem is as far as I can tell Dragon age 2 has a significant plot thread in one of it's DLC, but there is no sale for it on Origin, or a complete pack for that matter, if I want it, I have to pay the full price of 10 bucks a piece, 30 bucks for a 3 year old game. Is bioware the only place that gives this DLC? if it is, I might just skip it, not worth investing in the series if I'm going to be bent over that far.

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
Is Titanfall any good? Is it worth buying on sale or would it be worth it to just pass it by?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
dragongit said:
I'm the kind of guy, who's a completionist. if I want to get inquisition later I have to play through Dragon Age 1 and 2, no matter how bad the second one may be. Problem is as far as I can tell Dragon age 2 has a significant plot thread in one of it's DLC, but there is no sale for it on Origin, or a complete pack for that matter, if I want it, I have to pay the full price of 10 bucks a piece, 30 bucks for a 3 year old game. Is bioware the only place that gives this DLC? if it is, I might just skip it, not worth investing in the series if I'm going to be bent over that far.
thats sort of what Origin does a lot - main game on same, but not DLCs. people complained about it but it does not seem to matter to them.

CrazyBlaze said:
Is Titanfall any good? Is it worth buying on sale or would it be worth it to just pass it by?
Pass it. The game is OK itself, but its quickly being abandoned and youll be hard pressed to even find matches for less popular game modes nowadays.

Delance

Mar 12, 2011
Still no sale for Mass Effect 3 DLCs.

Also I can't tell which Origin game have achievements. It's only 3? And that doesn't include Dragon Age Inquisition?

Why does EA put up more effort to other company's platforms than their own? Bizarre.

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
Strazdas said:
dragongit said:
thats sort of what Origin does a lot - main game on same, but not DLCs. people complained about it but it does not seem to matter to them.

CrazyBlaze said:
Pass it. The game is OK itself, but its quickly being abandoned and youll be hard pressed to even find matches for less popular game modes nowadays.
well, the thing was I wasn't really keen on giving EA money anyway because they were scumbags. But I've been hearing really good things about Dragon Age Inquisition so I was tempted to give it a go for the whole series. Now the fact that I'm basically still forced to pay upwards of 30 bucks for a game this old while it's on sale, has caused me to go full circle. EA and by extension Bioware are scumbags, and I'm not giving them a red cent.

GAunderrated

Jul 9, 2012
Sadly all of these deals seem pretty lackluster in comparison to previous years sales. It doesn't even feel like these companies are competing with each other anymore.