Original Dungeon Keeper free at GOG

Ratty

Jan 21, 2014
Hey thanks for the heads up OP!

Misterian said:
Please forget my previous question, for I got different one;

I just downloaded the game, and while it seems to work just fine, for some reason, the sound is lagging on me.

Any idea what's up?
Probably an issue with the DOSbox configuration and your setup. It's a very old game. You should probably see if anyone else has had a similar problem on the dungeon keeper forum on gog. http://www.gog.com/forum/dungeon_keeper_series#1392416498

ThreeName

May 8, 2013
lacktheknack said:
kiri2tsubasa said:
and feel that this was an absolute waste of my money. Fuck this game.
waste of money

Wat is this

OT: Cool. I already have a copy, but cool.
Jesus Christ

OT: Glad I saw this on here, I didn't get an email from them D:

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I just bought a physical copy of this in a thrift shop a few months back, but why the heck not? It wouldn't be the first game I've nabbed a copy of on GoG despite having a hard copy. Well, for free, anyway.

TheMigrantSoldier

Nov 12, 2010
Chimpzy said:
TheMigrantSoldier said:
Fallout, plz. And both of them.
Unfortunately for you, there was a free giveaway for Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics during the winter sale, but it has long passed.

And due to Interplay's ownership of the Fallout rights expiring the series is now no longer available on GoG and will remain that way until they strike a deal with the new rights holders. That will probably happen sooner or later, but if you didn't have them in your GoG games library already, it might take some time before you get another shot.
I was referring to that. I already had Fallouts 1 and 2 by different means. All it gave me was Tactics.

Chucker

Sep 3, 2008
Despite claiming my free copy of Dungeon Keeper just now, I still haven't played the other free titles on my GOG account, Beneath a Steel Sky and Tyrian 2000 - of which the soundtrack is available, and must be heard for lovers of melody.