OSHA SUSPENDS Biden's Mandate, SCATHING Court Opinion Calls It "STAGGERINGLY Overbroad"

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
There's literally nothing wrong with the story. The only thing you don't like about is that you want mandates and don't like that it's illegal. There's no question the mandates are illegal regardless of whether the court is conservative or liberal. The federal government doesn't have the power to do it plain and simple.
But I don't really want mandates. I think they're sometimes counter-productive, a last resort to be considered only when all other options have been exhausted-- and all other options haven't yet been exhausted. A lot of them haven't even been tried.

What I don't like about the story is that it's tabloid trash.

EDIT: Oh, and look at that! A higher court has found it's legal after all. The fact is that the judiciary in the US is hopelessly entangled in Democrat-Republican party politics. Personal political opinions are put forward as legal interpretations, using whatever textual basis they can stretch to fit. This is inevitable when judges are political appointments. Such is the case with the Federal Appeals Court... and such is also the case with the Fifth Circuit. The "law", in the US, is fast becoming a tool for the other two branches of government.