Other teamates stupidity

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
balimuzz said:
xbox live is chock full of retards who are constantly throwing out racial slurs, and being dicks in multiplayer. if only MS could work on fixing this, because if they did, xbox live would be fantastic. still, there are always going to be dickheads on any online service you go to. live just has a little extra.
MS kicked out the gay people instead of the homophobic 12 year old fags. Very wise corporations we have over here in the West.

My worst teammate experience is from Starcraft awhile back. I was playing against my brother and a kid who is pretty good for being like grade 2 or 3. I went up and vulture rushed my bro kiled all his drones, messed with his economy (never noticed when he expanded). My teammate teched up, got photon cannons, placed them everywhere, made 6 dragoons and 4 carriers. My brother swooped in with 60 mutas, 30 guardians (twice (I fought him off the first time, cloaked wraiths ftw)) and his teammate had lots of scouts. EPIC FAIL.

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
Am I the only one who hasn't encountered these homophobic/racist 12 years olds on XBL, or more specifically L4D? I mean, of course I've met some obnoxious assholes and people who for some reason refuse to use their mic in a game based on teamwork, but for the most part everyone has been really cool and helpful.

I've noticed that the assholes mostly gather in Versus. I'm not sure why, maybe because it's more competitive? Either way it's annoying.

Sewer Rat

Sep 14, 2008
This guy basically defines teammate stupidity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU&feature=channel_page
From my experience the worst teammates to have are AFK players, completely useless, waste server space, and give our enemies free kills.

Lisser

Apr 14, 2009
I have had many situations in Gears of War where one of my teammates has damaged an enemy greatly, then gotten downed himself. The opponent is about to bash my ally's face in when - dah dah dah duh - I swoop in and save his ass. Afterward, he is always courteous enough to thank me for my selfless behavior by shooting me in the back of the head and calling me a kill-stealing fucktard. Never fails.

LINKXIII

Apr 18, 2009
Playing Halo 3 CTF on avalanche, I was going to place the flag on the pedestal for the game winning point but just then a dickhead on my team sniped my fragile team-loving brain, took the flag and tried to look badass while doing it...Prick

YorieLatimer

Apr 16, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Idiots who think L4D is CounterStrike. "OMG LOOK AT MEH! I'Z KILLIN TEH MOST ZOMBAZ!"
"Hey! Over here dude, a hunter got me." "OMG FuKIN NOOB!!! LOLZ!" *friend gets me up* *hunter pounces the asshole guy* "WTF HAX!"
you are technicually right L4D is not counter strike! it is although a moded version of the Half-life engine which coincidently so is counter strike.
yay first post and already making friends =)

Lore_Master

Apr 19, 2009
I was playing a match on TF2, and ALL OF MY TEAMMATES WERE FUCKING ENGINEERS! And if that wasn't bad enough, they built ONE turrent and they all were around it and hitting it. They were there the ENTIRE ROUND! And to top it all off, the other team was JUST AS STUPID!

The only good thing was i got two achivments in that match alone.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
CompanionCube said:
This thread is a two-parter

1. What is the stupidest/selfish thing that another teamate has done to you/anyone in multiplayer?

No one you actually know please (i.e. random stranger)

\Rant

2. I play Halo Trial Version (PC) because I'm getting Halo 3 soon. The teamates are complete idiots, most of the time I play agaisnt 2-3 opponents with no support. Most of them are probably 12 year olds angtsy kids so that be why. But please tell me, are people on Halo 3 (Xbox live in general) just as stupid?

/Rant
Sorry. But... Yes. They are. You may find a few gems of not f*cking retarded, but most of them are fat 9 year olds.

Baltist

Apr 15, 2009
link670 said:
This guy basically defines teammate stupidity:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU&feature=channel_page
From my experience the worst teammates to have are AFK players, completely useless, waste server space, and give our enemies free kills.
I'm pretty sure that was staged. anyways, team stupidity. one time i was sniping on TDM Overgrown (CoD4) with a buddy and some kid was on our team. the kid ran into trouble and i said i'm sniping, so go meet my bud and he'll help you out. i was in a good spot, was in the corner of the map with the camouflage and laying prone, the other team couldn't see me. that was until they see a little kid running straight into the same corner gun firing wildly into the air to notice a "bush" that doesn't belong. i have another one in L4d where me and 2 buddies were playing death toll, someone joins in and runs off. we warned him that we might have a horde wave soon and he still went off saying "keep up noobs". like we predicted there was a wave, a massive one at that and the guys dies by smoker and yells at us for being noobs and not being there to help when we have warned him not to. he kept being a dick so we booted his dumbass.

Maggot666

Oct 9, 2008
anyone in L4D that runs away from the rest of the team when we don't even need the distance bonus

Pyre00

Mar 17, 2009
Meleed the Alarm Car in L4D because they didn't think it would do anything.